Sign in to follow this  
BOB

my fourth wife

BOB   

my fourth wife she's a single mother with a 4kids her name is cambaro cilmidhurwaa. but guys i'm having big dhibaato with her.when i lakulanka her first time she wasn't let me know wheather she have got 4kids.so she gaaditanka me forbig time and what helps her i was soo desprate 2guursashada a fourth there4 she got 2much suuraha by telling me everytime and ku adkaaynta me that i must furitaantanka other 3wives.when i weydiin her why you giving me 2much dhibaatada everytime don't you know you gaaditanka me first place becouse you got babyface and that's why you dabinka me.and even though you are single mother i love cos you are somalian queen. but she's keep on igudiritaanka my other 3wives '' by saying if you jeceyl me you must furitaanka them.so guys what kind i do about this matter???????????

maaan i thinks she talaal you bigtime cuz you are is loofis her too much.but i dhon konow whys she is wanting the furitaanka of the three xaasyaal...but i dhon understands whys the indho adeeg whys she wants to kala jajib the families....take it froms the shoobaro my sxb..the 4childrens will give u madax faluuq i konow thier father he name is ABUURAAS believes shoobaro sxb stop dhon guursi this one....but her sister cibaado cilmidhurwaa has no childrens and she is no indho adeeg and she hates furitaanka so go for she ....ok

asxantu

nuune   

looooooooool Baaba Buumaaye, adiga Banii aadam aa tahay banoonta dajji bogota aad joogaa wareer maka bixi kartid haddiid afar isku keentid, ani waxaan kugu la talin lahaa inaad iska furtid sadxedaadi naagood ee kale, waayo tan baa jaceelkaagi ugu danbeeyay ah, waa inaad jeclaataa tan afaraad waayo waxay wadato ka tan weyn kuwa kale waxooda say ila tahay

Tuujiye   

Awoowe sawirka aad wadatid fool xumaa CUUDU bilaah ma boosaneeroo ku dhashay.

Awoowe luqada cusub aad la timi baan ka helaa. Waa luqada ee ku hadlaan caruurteena xagan Canada. Englishna dhaaftay Somalina Gaari weyday.

Wareer badanaa..

nuune   

^^^ feebaro, tala dhiib koolba aaryo waaxid, usi aa dhibaateesan adina wa oogu darsantay miyaa baaba

Tuujiye   

Boolbaro, dhibaato dhibaato lagu dhuftay maxaa so baxayo? ISlaan afar jiideyso. Abti BUUmaye caruur aadan dhalin dhabta saaro waa dhibaato ee islaantaas amaan sii oo dhabarka u jeedi.

Boolbaro xasad sanidaa ma amxaara daris tihiin cuudu bilaah. Maxaad maskiinka ugula talineysaa in uu xamaasho afar caruur oo uu dhalay abuuraas.

wareer badanaa

When a person gets a bothersome tooth they remove it...So my advice to ya, divorce her and save yourself a headahce...oh yeah i think you said something about loving her, well don't worry like a flu you get over that too...bee bye

Juxa   

yaa rabi, shoobaro, u doing nothin but falfalxumo, u givin no more but balaayo iyo kuleel.

he did this inkaar to himself, he was iimaanlaawe, he deserves dharbaaxsho, maybe couple of wariiri in his surwaal,,total paralysis of belada waashay.

feebaro, raxma suwaya, ninka dhib baa heesta.

anyway, after yr abaalmarin, if she still no sabar, give her sedex. and add haraanti to her badhiwayn. whatever u dhoo, leave cibaado alone. she is nothin bt asbax-cir-dhul-soo tufeen

mojam   

What were you thinking marrying four. You crazy or something. Not one... Not two ... but you had to marry four. Much easier to find that one quality woman.

You don't need four wives.

Why do you have them?

and unless you are a millionare you can not afford that many wives without fullfilling the duties of having such four wives. And I hardly doubt you are a millionaire...

Tuujiye   

DA stop hatting..the man got 4 wifes with them looks. what he needs money 4.

Buumaye gabdhahaan are hatters nooh. they are xasadin you like xasadnimo. tell the to get off your garbo. may god inter your shoulders (ilaahey garabkaaga ha galo)

wareer badanaa...