Sign in to follow this  
umayma

chat room

umayma   

Hi every one

Who ever did the chat room can we make it biger then it is now because i can not log in tonigh.

Curly   

Hello!

welcome dear, I think you should have posted this on the actual chat room thread. Oh well anyways nuune (the founder of the chat room) knows that the 10 person capacity is a little tight, so he's promised to upgrade it. mind you he promised this some time ago...and still nothing! Lol

:D

But I have faith in him!

nuune   

lool@sue

time flies, so do we, I am actually in the process of making it bigger.

anyone who would like to take part in making this chatroom bigger is welcome smile.gif

sue, you are invited to be part of the staff who will make the chatroom bigger, cuz you were the first to go to the chatroom, and last :D

nafta   

nuune don't bother, the admin has apperently made a new one....it was about time your poxy one was upstaged icon_razz.gif

nuune   

NAFTA, thanks, I am aware of that, and I stated that in my guestbook in the chatroom, so from now on THIS chatroom SOMALIAONLINE would be the ONLY one.

I advice all nomads to come to this NEW one

ps: I will remove the other chatroom completely Inshaa Allaahu

Saalixa   

when i go on it iam like the only person there...weird i thought sol was a full house all time any time

hey rayaaan, everytime i go there, its jammed packed!! what time do u go there!!

we gonna setup a chat-patrol, u wanna be a member,

get an instance messenger...and i hook u up!!

peace!!

ADNAAN   

salaam every one.

Me too am experiencing a similar problem with the chat lines in general; I haven’t used any since I replaced my old computer.Whenever I try to get into one the whole website disappears (actually the whole internet window disappears). I suspect dat it could be a virus as I have no protection against it.

But on the other hand I think I saved a lot of time smile.gif ...wouldn’t u agree?

Could anybody help pls......