Sign in to follow this  
nuune

EXTREME corruption at the hands of the TFG

nuune   

Who can deny there is no corruption in YEEY's TFG, well, one Somali website obtained documents that can tell you how the TFG carry their daily business.

Document one, TFG informing the PL to work with Mr Firin

Document two, Yeey and Mr Firin signed the proposed project

Document three, Mr Firin and the TFG singed the final agreement

Document four, the dogy project gets the go ahead

Now my question is, how can the TFG get the support of the people while they are doing some crazy-business behinnd bars?

The least thing they could do is to destroy those documents so they won't be available for anyone to see them, but now anyone can view them.

BoiBoi   

nuume,

The printing of the bank notes has been known for sometime. These documents are at least 12 months old.

Viewing of the documents is a good thing, don't you think?

Juje   

Nuune has uncovered a top secret informtion apparently he is not alone. So did the MMI through their website, someone should have told them it was also a breaking news for Dayniile about a year, but they dropped it as it did not have any substance.

Sophist   

Juje! What do you mean it has no substance! so it is normal of a soveriegn state to delicate it most principal power to an individual? Woow! never knew such was the norm.

Juje   

You must have something against the indivudual mentioned in the documents , whatever it is I dont want to get involved. By no substance I meant that the 'news' was stale and had no proof wat soever...in otherwords it is simply an allegation nothing more nothing less. And I was also prooving which you seem to have missed that the story was a 'breaking News ' in Dayniile about a year ago.But it seems Nuune and Qadsiya missed it, now it is also you.

me   

Well the evidence is here. These people are wrippig us all off. Printing money how they like while hard working Somalis have to work for every penny these guys are printing 500 billion. The current state of affairs is sad. A/Y hasn't doneteh job he was elected for but he has been bussy with STEALING the Somali peoples money.

Come on people this is beyond qabiil. This affects all Somalis.

We didnt say anything when they killed Somalis and made millions refugees.

We didnt say anything when they sold the Somali industry for scrap metal.

We didnt say anything when they made shady deals with Banana companies and turned Somalis into Slaves.

We didn't say anything when they gave away fake fishing licences so that the Somali seas could be plundered.

We didn't say anything when they signed deals that made Somalia dumping ground for Chemical and Nuclear waste.

We didnt say anything when they burned down trees for charcoal.

We didnt say anything when they sold our wildlife.

We are not saying anything now when they are stealing our moneyby prnting billions of banknotes.

We are not saying anything now that they are making deals with shady companies about the Somali oil, Gas & mineral wealth.

Will we ever say anything?

Sophist   

Juje: This is beyond personality (I have no idea who this person is). It has nothing to do with Qabiil. I support the government in principal but I have a moral responsiblity to shed light to anything that is shady that the TFG might be involved in. I know for a fact that there are number of unsavoury individuals who are now steering these deals-- be that as the oil or anything that is worth something to the country.

These individuals don't have the right to exploit our natural resources; there is a collective ownership matey. The boy in Raaskaanbooni should have his share in the oil that might be found in Holhol.

Juje   

Originally posted by Sophist:

The boy in Raaskaanbooni should have his share in the oil that might be found in Holhol.

Indeed..! Lakiin wa marki ay reer Holhol oo dhan ay dhergan... smile.gif

me   

That’s why some people are so forceful with decentralizing Somalia. It is so that they can have a greater say in their local fiefdoms and so that they can steal with impunity and use us against each other.

It's an old game. These so called 'elites' have made their peace long time ago and they have decided to plunder Somalia together. It is us ee nagu maaweeliyaan qabiil X is coming or qabiil Y is coming.

None of these crooks have our interest at heart.

Cambaro if we don't do something no one will ever do it. Cid kale waxba lagama sugayo, waa anaga kaliya. We should hold these people accountable and if they have transgressed on the Somali people, it is us that should bring them to justice. We have let them get away with it long enough.

Juje   

Originally posted by me:

Cambaro if we don't do something no one will ever do it. Cid kale waxba lagama sugayo, waa anaga kaliya. We should hold these people accountable and if they have transgressed on the Somali people, it is us that should bring them to justice. We have let them get away with it long enough.

War bal uu kaadi.

me   

^^^ OK wax keen bal, maxaad soo bandhigaysaa adigu? Noo sheeg bal maxaan qabanaa, mise in aan iska aamusno ayaad doonaysaa?