Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Wedding Planners

Aaliyyah   

^^ ma anoo walasha ah baa Gollum ila damacday allah maanta baáy what kind of a muslim brother are you lmaooo (Do you want me to have nightmares for years to come ilaahay Gollum ima so xareeyo xita haduu billion dollar haysto..he is sooo uglyyyyyyy)..miyanan odhan he has to be handsome and rich..so how did you miss the handsome part loool....

I want perfection....as for chasing dollars?? thats a bit too much I dont need to chase anything....mid lacag leh oo handsome ah will chase me..so I dont do the chasing part walaal ma ila fahantay.

salaam

p.s I am going to stop trolling on the girl's thread. Ms moons asked for advice abt her wedding day..

Chimera   

lol lol lol :D , I sincerely wish that you and Ismalura find ridiculously rich handsome farahs with good hearts, who spoil you like Queens, Insha-allah!

Am I your brother, or am I your brother?

p.s Ms Moon got married yesterday with a big fat meher as a gift, she probably doesn't even remember her login name kkkk.

you go girl!

Aaliyyah   

LMAo@ she doesnt even remember her login name...

mashallah wish her all the happiness that life can bring =)...

btw thanks for the duca we wish you one that doesnt look for a rich man and who is happy with your broke a-ss and your 10 year business plan lool...ahem joking I mean I wish you a pretty nice educated religous good sister who will make you happy. Insha'Allah...

salaam

Ismalura   

@ Aliyah and Chimera anigaba rich iyo handsome waan rabaa lakiin dee hadaan very very very handsome helo waan iskaga dulqaadan karaa LOL

Aaliyyah   

^^nin miyaad qurux kaliya ku raaci leheed islamlura walaal... walee adaa cirka roob ku og loool..But, I would be a lier if I said I did not look for looks lol but you know looks alone wont pay my bills so gotta think ahead...

So if he is young and decent looking and has lacag fiican there is room for negotiation...

but if he is handsome and broke? maxaan u sheegi loool

salaam

Ismalura   

Aaliyah waad isku daawan sidii muraayadii LOL.

Remember I didn't say it is my first choice but at least waan ku qanci karaa. I am sucker for good looks !

Aaliyyah   

lool nin xadka ka quruxbadana ma fiicna waxba iskuma dawanasid ee murayada ayuuba kula share gareen 24/7 meshu adiga ka dawan laha baad arki asago leh Dont I look hot in front of the mirror..mid in yar ka qaabdaran baa markasta la raadsada....but not too ugly like handsome but not as pretty as you typa idea lol..u always gotta be the center of attention ...thats my 2 cent advice lol...

salaam

Ms MoOns   

loool, you guys, thanks so much for the congratz & blessings.

@ Blessed:

I've never actually worn a guntiino. But I've seen people wearing. Love it.

Is it better to pick just one outfit, or do severals? What do you guys think?

Aaliyyah   

So mr Adam was tripping when he said u already got married waxaba moday he was telling the truth loool...now I am so gonna stop trolling on your page and would like to apologise.

bal aan wax yar ku faaideeyo since I was trolling on ur page all that time lool..

I think it is nice to wear several clothes...like the white dress/diric/ and that cultural thing gurntiino...all in one especially when you are just having that only girl wedding you will not have another chance to wear that white dress and you definitely dont wanna miss out on guntiino in aa xidhatid oo u ekaatid one of those ladies from the 70s or 60s smile.gif

salaam

Malika   

^But the white dress is a jewish tradition,it looks so fake on a muslimah..alright,am being a spoil sports..Lol

I was at a wedding a few weeks ago,the bride had a beautiful red dress on,she then changed half through the ceremony to a beautiful guntino,it was nicely done..with the henna and jewelry she looked fab.

Aaliyyah   

^^I don't think it is so bad if someone wears white dress like its all about intentions white is a pure color and stands for purity/innocence. But, you are right if someone is having only ladies party they have more choice on what to wear. What would you think of a green dress???...that would stand for fertility. It is better when a color stands for something...as just random..

but definitely red looks fab it is actually my favourite color...

salaam

Malika   

^ :D:D , I see you edited your post.. icon_razz.gif

I am anti weddings anyway,all that money wasted on supposedly 'special day'..aah!

Bahamas ama sychells baan iska adii laha for two weeks..hehe

I am sure the sister would have a wonderful day, no matter what she wears, or where the wedding was held..

Aaliyyah   

^ [big Grin] [big Grin] , that will be an interesting wedding dress - but it is possible,dee waan kuu sugeynaa anaguu[my brother and the family] [Razz]

looooool is your brother handsome and rich if you answer yes to both let him know that he can submit an application for a review. Otherwise, no chance dee lool

bahamas ama meel la mid ahna waan raba in aan aado yaa diiday..laakin nin haku xaresto asago aroos wacan ku dhigin wa dhib..walee ayeeyday waxaya dhahada nin ciyaarciyaar kula aqal galay ciyaar ciyaar buu kaga tagi kolay aniga nin sida easyga ah ugulama aqal galeen ayeeyo raised me better God bless her soul lol...even though some might mistake my position as being gold digger thats just a new term men made so they can get the easy way out...gold digger wax la dhoho ma jiro a girl is entittled in uu nin lacag fiican ku spend gareeyo hadii kale muxu mesha ku haya ha iska caraabo loool

salaam

p.s. The only reason I edited was cuz I have no idea why I thought you wrote the bride's dress color was blue instead of red......damnnn I need glasses loool mise somaliwayn baan ku waashay yaab lol....btw I actualy bought blue dirac for eid it looked really nice..

Malika   

^Insha'allah nin kheyr leh illahi haa kuu keeno..as for my brother,alhamdulillah he is much more then money and looks - he is among kuwi illahi laga duceyoo[baryo]. ;) [i am biase,,kkkk]

Your confusing qimahaa lacaqta iyo qimahaa qofka - there are alot of fools with pleanty of money out there,but a few gems without any money to offer,and by marrying the gem without money doesnt make one easy nor cheap. :D

Aaliyyah   

loool Malika I am sure your brother is a nice guy...

laakin gem without money?? maxa laga faaida waa waxba...marka iska hayso but if he wins the lottery you know where to find me icon_razz.gif

salaam