Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The biggest set up: Is this new war to destroy Somalia??

Yeniceri   

^^

Good analysis. Regardless of what either side says, the only visible winner in this ongoing quagmire is none other than Col Yeey.

Latest reports say Dayniile is still in the hands of Qanyare's militias. When Seeraar and Indhocade send militias to reinforce the "Midowga Maxkamadaha," it becomes painfully clear that this is nothing but another clan war in Xamar.

Its crazy how fast Somalia's political scene can change, however. A few months ago, Yalaxow and Indhocade were side-by-side, opposing any forward movement by the TFG. Today, their militias are fighting against each other!

The losers, sadly, are the ordinary citizens of Xamar. Allow dadkayga kala badbaadi.

Gabbal   

Plus, Indhacadde/Seeraar already sent their tikniko to support, and sabotage the tikniko from Muuse Suudi's and Cumar Finish's that were expected to join from Madiina.

Miskiin, can you verify this?

Cara.   

Some really good points, Tolstoy. What I know about the ever changing landscape of Somali politics wouldn't fill a teaspoon, so your analysis shed some light on the situation.

Xamar cadey maxaa la madoobeeyey.

Cara.   

Atheer my eyes used to water every time I saw those bold characters jumping out among a veritable sea of verbiage, but now I realize I might've been missing out on stuff.

<--Off to make a cup of coffee for a long session reading every article, come hell or high water.

I dont see how this benefits the government or as some put it "Ina Yey". Conflict only diminishes the image of the TFG in the eyes of both domestic and foreign audainces. This battle is bad for everyone, for the citizens of Mogadishu who wanted to unite their city. It is also bad for those who hoped that the Baidoa talsk would bring about a renewd momentum towards the goal of a fully functioning government.

If the courts come out on top, united and confident it would present a great deal more challange to Abdullahi than the situation of 20 faction polarised. Everyone knows that the Somali elites are secular so a strong multi clan courts would be an alternative and thus pose a real dilema to the very norms associated with Somali politics..

The problem which I was trying to raise in this thread is one of repeated engineering of events by outside powers. For example who is really behind the assasinations of officers and civilian personalities in Mogadishu? Why did Bashir Rage, Qaynyare, Sudi chose this moment to suprise us all?

If one looks deeper than ina Yey and the clan issue, one realises that there is a mad design behind the events. A week before the meeting in Baidoa when everyone, RRA, Sharif,Geedi, Yey, MP's are all in agreement we get this episode.

If one looks back at the statements of Bashir Rage & Qaynare of "We are fighting Wahabi'sm" and there is "no room for compromise" the question is where did they get such confidence from?

news-26.jpgYesterday in Balcad

Horn afrique interview at the begining listen BASHIR RAGE....

Sh. Xasan D. Aweys oo ku baaqay in la sii wado dagaalka

Wadaadka caanka ah ee Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys oo isagu shalay dalka dib ugu soo laabtay gaar ahaana magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ku baaqay in la sii wado isla markaana la sii xoojiyo dagaalada lagala hor jeedo kooxo uu ku sheegay Diin la dirir, isagoo sheegay in dagaalka xilligan dhex maraya maxkadaha iyo hogaamiye kooxeedyada inuu filayay.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Castro:

May qanyare, qanwayne and all the other blood-thirsty maniacs we have killing our people be burned alive and may they eternally burn in hell as well.

THEY WILL MY brothers THEY WILL

YOUU WIL SEE :mad:

Wadaadka caanka ah ee Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys oo isagu shalay dalka dib ugu soo laabtay gaar ahaana magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ku baaqay in la sii wado isla markaana la sii xoojiyo dagaalada lagala hor jeedo kooxo uu ku sheegay Diin la dirir, isagoo sheegay in dagaalka xilligan dhex maraya maxkadaha iyo hogaamiye kooxeedyada inuu filayay.

There you have it. Utter discard for civilian casualties and deaths. Only looking at his future political interests. His chance ee u noqotay. And some call him "sheekh" and his war "jihaad." Soomaalida iska naive-sanaa.

Gabbal   

^Sxb can you verify this because sheekadaada meel kalee kasoo jeedaa e.

Plus, Indhacadde/Seeraar already sent their tikniko to support, and sabotage the tikniko from Muuse Suudi's and Cumar Finish's that were expected to join from Madiina.

Yes, Dayniile [scroll down], Xararyaale, Qaranimo have all reported.

It isn't confirmed, though, and since those sites supposedly support Qanyare, we cannot fully believe them.

[Edited] However, Midnimo is reporting Indhacadde denying sending his militias, and at the same time vowing to contribute if the war continues.

Both Seeraar and Indhacadde militias are interchangeable sometimes. Seeraar has some militias based in Afgooye. [seeraar's displeasure about the new formed group was also reported by somalitalk.com.]

Also this by Shabeele ultimately proves officially it is a tribal war now.

By the way, why are you very interested whether Seeraar's or Indhacadde's militias enter this war? Oh, that thing alliance. I forgot it. What was it called? Oh, yea, "Jubba Valley Alliance." :D

Gabbal   

^No sxb, you wanted it to be a tribal war from the beginning. Fact is the fight in the beginning was a war between the Islamic Courts and the warlords including their south Muqdisho financers. This was not a tribal war nor was it a tribally motivated war. You, however, wanted to be because (1.) you do not like any warlords based out of Baidoa and (2.) have been extrememly apathetic and hostile to the wadaads who are anti lax-Muslims. smile.gif

This is in your case a win-win situation is it not? Ha is baaba'shaan right? But you cannot sit back and allow the wadaads to fight as saviors when you do not agree with their cowra-covering agenda right? Brand both of them as evil you say! The one that has continuesly molested the inhabitants of Muqdisho along with the ones who brought some semblance of peace and order, kala dambayn iyo maamul.

Fact is you were alleging happenings that were contrary to the truth. Indhacade and Seeraar miyaan kala jeclahay? Maanse dad kale ka jeclahay? Miyeese iitaal wax allo ku dhaco? Laa, and I could stand before and say with complete honesty, I do not give a fig about Indhacade nor Seeraar. However that is not to say I was not surprised you were alleging false information and with complete show of daacadnimo. Seeraar has not sent soldiers and nor is Indhacade participating, and if they are, then that is way after you have been alleging that false information. The fight is just starting to turn tribal because most of the composition of the court's militias are of one clan. You know it and I know it. The fight was not tribal nor tribally motivated, and if partially turns that way now then that is because of most of the composition of the court's militias who most likely to recieve the largest shares of the death on the court's side. Hiil iyo hoob qabaa'il wee ka heli doonaan and I am sure they have already gotten some support, but I do not doubt for a second those same wadaads of Maxkamadaha Islaamiga, who went to war various times against warlords of their own constituency, will also stand against tribally motivated hijack of the court's agenda.

Marka sxb, with all due respect, been abuurkana daa, beentana daa, ileen ninkii waxaa tahay warlordska ilaayo iminka dad dhibaatada ku haye ka dooran waayey wadaadada Islaamka oonan xaq maahe waxkale u taagnayn. Aduunyaad ku nooshahay, "surwaal-gaab" meel hakaa saarto.

Acuudu bilaahi mina sheydhaani rajiim. Dadka waxee yihiin ayee ku moodaan.

Maxaa Baydhabo danaheeda i geeye? Ma saasee qabyaalad kuu heysaa? Meeshaas maa ka gubanee? Bisinka.

For your information, not a single soul related to me lives in Baydhabo, and I care exactly what happens in there as what happens in Kismaayo.

I always was anti bogus "wadaado" group, as I was anti-warlord. Nothing new.

This new conflict is very personal to me; it affects my OWN family, who live meesha hoobiyaasha la iskugu gamaayo.

Sad, sad sidee dadka qaarkood qabyaalad u qaaday. Heed me, though: Qabyaalada iyo ficilnimo ain't no good. Iska dhaaf waa kaa naxaa, baliis. Otherwise, dhiig kar ayaa ka qaadee, my young man.

And speaking about wadaad, you are the last to correct others about anything relating to Islaam. You are the one who calls a warlord "respected, honoured, god-like..." Qof saas ah waala og yahay wuxuu caabudo.

Mac salaama. Waa kaaga baxay.