Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

At What Age did You Have Your 1st CRUSH?

Qac Qaac   

Don't call them adoons man, we are all adoons. but i have to admit girls or guys like jamaicans, black americans, west africans, haitian now adays. and in somalia the Bantu somalies no one like them.. what happen, change of hearts.. or does BET has something to do with it...

i had crush on a girl named Balqiisa when i was young... or was it she used to feed me.. i don't know the difference hala iimicneeyo, was that a crush.

Diamante   

^^^ Thats definitly a crush...since the only other person who feeds you is your mother and we all know that that relationship doesnt go anywhere icon_razz.gif:D

My first crush was when i was 11. I remember i was in hospital and that time the children's ward was above the mental health clinic. So sometimes i used to have strolls around the hospital floors, after that i would take the lift to the 12th floor (mental clinic) get off there and then take the stairs to the 13th. It was on the 12th floor where i spotted my knight in shining armour...or hospital bed in this case redface.gif

I used to walk really slowly past his room, you know doing all these gurly things like flipping hair and batting my eyelashes...i think the nurse's figured me out at the end...makes you think who's the mentally ill one redface.gif:D

7yrs old actually lol

her name was Mariam

our familes were close and i was always at her house and vice versa, and we were the best of friends in Duuqsi lol, when learning arabic and the teacher asked for her to stand up and exchange greetings and speak in arabic she would always pick me lool

how innocent it all was :D

my first crush, was when i was 6, i cant remember how bad it affected me, but i remember he was this lil eranian guy...cute - i never talked to him though. he spoke erani and i spoke french---no i 4got that lingo long-ago

my second, was when i was 11, terry whiteman....daamn. we played truth or dare a few times...he went out with my best mate in the end....but said he fanced me at the end of the year...it was good to know - nothing happened -we went to different secondary schools, plus the knowledge that i could have him was statisfactory enough, my crush disappeard!

my last crush, was last year....while i was on my 3yr rebound trip. he lasted a few months, which was too long, coss, my crushes never last longer than a month......before the month ends, i analyse the guy so much, that i end up hating him.

now come on.........wouldnt it be more interesting if y'all talked about the first guy to have a crush on u,,,,and what a prat he made himself???

the first guy to have a crush on me. it was summer holliday, and i was at my aunts house, she had this jamaican family living next door to her, ooh, and this black african family (not somali) the black family had 2 twin boys about my age, and the jamaicans had a boy - junior, he fancied the pants off me, seriously he was obssessed, he even took his shirt off infront of me (kinky childish strip tease :confused: ) my poor virgin eyes!!....on of the twins had a crush on me too.....but junior said he would become a muslim and marry me....man meant bussiness!

well, i was 9. it was all too much at my delicate age.

- thats ma story, now spill the beans smile.gif

OG_Girl   

loool@Mariam ...ehem ehem .. I know she was from Kenya right...lol

I don't know about crush but I had this and I thought was love :confused: .

I used to like this neghbourhood boy ..wasn't allowed to talk to boys or even stare on them ... so all these years I thought I was in love with him ... poor me .

I was around 8 !!

Salam

loooooooool . . . Blieve me i had no CRASHES at all till i married my Lovely wife . . . . i still don't have any crashes apart from my wife . . .

Originally posted by iskey_baro:

^^^^bal arka beentaas....oo hada waxaadba sugeysaa sidi cadaanki inaan kuu dhaho "aaahh". wallee lagama yaabo

Iskey_baro, ma waxaad rabtaa inaan dhaho I had a crash at the age of 3 or 2 ,,,,, ?? loooool ,,, i'm talking seriously ,,,

Tuujiye   

tuug laqabtay taano maleh!!!

Waraa waxa jaceel aa tax tid sidii tuxbax camal, hada maa keentay in aad dhahdid wiligay wax ma caashaqin..Ani waxaan dhihi lahaa jaceel baro umalasidiisa meelaha uu ka xag xagtay aa sheegeeso in uu wax caashaqay..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..hoo bariiska waraa...

wareer badanaa!!!

Qac Qaac   

silent sistah, the more u talk, the more u scare me bisinkaa. crushed on me kulahaa iga tak.. kinky kulahaa iga tak again, bisinka.

HONEY-D   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

^^^ Thats definitly a crush...since the only other person who feeds you is your mother and we all know that that relationship doesnt go anywhere
icon_razz.gif:D

My first crush was when i was 11. I remember i was in hospital and that time the children's ward was above the mental health clinic. So sometimes i used to have strolls around the hospital floors, after that i would take the lift to the 12th floor (mental clinic) get off there and then take the stairs to the 13th. It was on the 12th floor where i spotted my knight in shining armour...or hospital bed in this case
redface.gif

I used to walk really slowly past his room, you know doing all these gurly things like flipping hair and batting my eyelashes...i think the nurse's figured me out at the end...makes you think who's the mentally ill one
redface.gif:D

:D:D i had to laugh after reading the above poster's story.

stickievix

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

tuug laqabtay taano maleh!!!

Waraa waxa jaceel aa tax tid sidii tuxbax camal, hada maa keentay in aad dhahdid wiligay wax ma caashaqin..Ani waxaan dhihi lahaa jaceel baro umalasidiisa meelaha uu ka xag xagtay aa sheegeeso in uu wax caashaqay..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..hoo bariiska waraa...

wareer badanaa!!!

loooooooooooooooooooooool

Ok,, this is my Story now,,,,,, my first crush was very tough,,, i was 2yrs old when i crushed on my 50yrs old neighbour,,, she was so cute and i still remember that day :D:D:D