Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Professor Togane Speaks

BN   
Very candid interview, rather long though. I found the reporter to be very entertaining and lively...love the english accent. :D

raula   

^^^lively kulaha..this dude sounds like inney bataati ku merggate...bisinka..he is worse than indhayaar afsomaali barratey ;) I say the interview was tedious process but SKEWEDLY true :D

BN   

Perhaps 'lively' was inaccurate...at least he was interesting. :D

indhayaar afsomaali barratey

That is how all the 'highbrow' speak. :D

OG_Girl   

Lool@raula, lucky you ; you haven't hear my Somali, They used to say in paltalk that I am Oromo learned Somali..lol, that made me even stop trying to speak Somali.

Salam

Togane has this inexcusable hostility and hatred for the ******. he is obviously dancing to some clannish drums. He is at the forefront of Somali disunity and is constantly exasperating and perpetuating hate among somalis. That is not honesty and we shouldn't appluad it. it seems to me that he is still caught in sixties era where one clan dominated the political landscape of Somalia. That era is now gone and the new political realities is complete with suspicions, tribal vendettas, and mounting clan chauvinism. People are not honest in their thinking and have always hidden agendas. He is being bamboozled in this interview and even though I am somewhat related to guy, I do despise his ill-bred verbal constant assault and diatribe on specific clan and his ullulation and A$s kissing of puntlanders.

He has to realize the state of political affairs have changed for the worse and that those he is offending are more commanding and influential in Somalia more than ever and they may strike back and eliminate him if he doesn't bring to an end his ill-advised name-calling- that is if he wants to ever set foot in Mogadishu and enjoy life in LIDO and Jazeera. otherwise his options would be to go to Boosaaso - they do have beaches there too and of course that they will exalt and cajole him excessively.

[ November 10, 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Sophist   

He has no English Accent-- though I have been told he was educated at Luton , actually it shows from his accent. But his Somali sounds as though he is one of the literati; that is given i am sure.

Togane, he is simply horrid.