Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

sad day for somaliville!!

first of all lemme say, as nationalist, i always never believed that the pres selections being held in Nairobi and fingered by Ethiopia, was a benefical steps 4 somali nation hood! i would have much preferred this process be held in neutral place like tanzania or s.africa!

the last thing ethiopia and kenya wanna see is united somali! that said, why would both hand pick mr yusuf! cuz he excells in the art of being the ultimate puppet for somalis arch enemies!! THE MAN SOLD HIS SOLE TO the DEVIL!!!

mr jusuf's first proposal that he made is "i am moving the capital of somalia from Mogodhisho! now if that aint the dummiest move, then u believe gw bush has a iq of >10!

its very simple to me at least we jumped back to square one! i see more blood shed, fighting and the interverance of 3rd parties like ethiopia!

so where do we go from here! it looks like only hell! may Allah protect us all from these phony, immoral politicans!! we deserve better!! :mad:

our great freedom fighters must be crying in heaven tonite!! dont cry folks, we shall overcome with the help of Allah isha Allah!! Amen!! u call this democratic election! i called it sticking to malis in the face!!

i will last one to be a supporter of an ethiopian puppet!! please the last one bring out the flag so we may all rest in peace!! amiin!!

Gabbal   

I'm curious as to where Abdulahi Yusuf said he will move the capital from Muqdisho, and even if he did, does he have the power to do that? :confused:

BN   

Magaalada Baydhabo oo noqonaysa Xarunta Dawlada Federaalka ah

Isniin, October 11, 2004

Nairobi (Baidoa.com)- War aanu ka helnay ilo wareed oo lagu kalsoonaan karo ayaa noo xaqiijiyay in uu socdo qorshe la doonayo in dawlada federaalka ah ee ku meel gaarka ah xarun looga dhigo magaalada Baydhabo.

Sida ay noo xaqiijiyiiin wargallo muhiim ah waxaa loo aanayn karaa sababah keenay in magaalada Baydhabo xarun looga dhigo dawladda federaalka ah dhawr arimood oo ay ka mid yhiin:

(1) Qodobka 7-aad ee Axdiga Dawladda Federaalka ah ee ku meel-gaark ah oo u saamaxaya dawladda cusub"... in ay xarun ka dhigato magaalo kale inta nabadgelyada Muqdisho laga sugayo, haddii aysan qodobka Axdiga ka hor imaaneynin"

http://www.baidoa.com/wbdc111004.html

Yeniceri   

Mogadishu will always be Somalia's capital. But currently, no interim government can operate there unless the militias are demobilized. C/llahi Yusuf didn't DECIDE to just move it to Baydhabo. It's a consensus, dating back from the Arta Initiative, whose first goal was to rule from Baydhabo. But, as history has it, Abdiqassim Salat changed his mind in the last minute.