Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopia is coming a motivational prank?/

-Lily-   

General duke, I have it on first authority that there are Ethiopean troops in Bidoba. My uncle is in Bidoba and he is having difficulties getting out because of curevews and the belief that people are out to join the Courts. But by all means, do continue to believe that they only have new uniforms, this sudden Somali army we haven't heard about.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

As for Ethiopian reports they are still no more than hearsay..

Which planet are you living on?

200 oo Ciidanka Ethiopia oo saaka soo gaaray Magaalada Waajid

etheiopiawajid.jpg

Magaalada Waajid ayaa saaka 3 Aroornimo waxaa soo gaaray Ciidan 200 gaaraya oo Etheiopian ah , kuwaasi oo ku hubaysan Taangiyo iyo Baabuurta gaashaaman ee dagaalka iyagoo koox koox u gaardinaya ayaa dad goobjoogayaali ahi waxaa ay u sheegeen Shabakadani in Ciidankaasi ay fadhiisin ka dhigteen Garoonka Magaaladda iyagoo ku heesaya heeso aan la garanayn oo afka Etheiopianka ah.

Ciidamadani ayaa ah dufcadii labaad ee Magaalo labaad oo muhiim ah saldhig ka samaystay si ay u difaacaan dawladda kumeel gaarka ee taageeradda ka hesha Dawladda Etheiopia oo Waqti badan iyo Qarash badan ku bixisay sidii Taageerayaasheedu ay Dalka u hogaamin lahaayeen.

Dadka Magaalada Waajid ayaa waxaa lasoo gudboonaatay cabsi aad u weyn tan iyo markii saaka ciidankaasi ay soo galeen Magaaladda Waajid oo 46 Mile u jirta Xuduudka Dalkaasi Etheiopia.

Xubno ka tirsan shaqaalaha Hay'adaha caalamiga ah ee Magaalada waajid ayaa iyafuna u sheegay Wakaaladaha wararka in ay arkeen Ciidabka Etheiopia oo Magaalada soo buux dhaafiyay, waxaana ay sheegeen in ay ka joojinayaan hawlaha gargaarka ee ay halkaasi ka wadeen.

Khamiistii ayay ahayd markii Ciidankii Etheiopianku ay soo galeen Magaalada Baydhabo oo xarun u ah Dawladda kumeel gaarka ah iyagoo sheegay in ay halkaasi u joogaan in ay ka difaacaan Maxaakiimta hadii ay weerar kusoo qaadaan Baydhabo.

Mas'uuliyiinta Maxaakimta ayaa iyaguna sheegay in ay bur bureen wada hadaladii ay la lahaayeen dawladda waxaana ay ku baaqeen Jihaad in ay la galayaan Ciidanka Etheiopianka ee soo galay dhullka Soomaaliya.

Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sidoo kale waxaa maanta ka dhacay banaanbax aad u balaraan oo looga soo horjeedo ciidanka Ethiopianka ah ee soo galay dalka Soomaaliya.

Xafiiska Onkod News

Baydhabo, Soomaliya

onkod_news@hotmail.com

etheiopiawajid.jpg

me   

How long is left from the TFG? when will this transition time end? Are there any elctions planned?

Anyhow General Duke although I admire your commitment to the cause, I wonder why you can say you are against the Ethiopian involvement in Somalia and defend or deny their involvement with the same breath. Brother choose a side. Be like Naxar or condemn this Ethiopian agression.

I also would to ask you, if Abdilahi Yusuf dies today and Ali Ghedi takes over will you be as supportive of the TFG as you are today?

^^^lol. If that picture proves anything then here is the latest two Israeli tanks in Baidoa..

Goisraeltanks.jpg

Waterlily, I have relatives in Baidoa to and they have not seen any Ethiopian troops, as for the army there are around 8000 troops in and around Baioda, police and millitary....

Oh did you not see it, here it is again, Israeli tanks in Baiodoa..

Goisraeltanks.jpg

Thierry.   

G Duke reminds me of the Iraqi information minister.

How is it possible that several news outlets not only in Somalia but around the world got it wrong?

It seems that you are disillusioned my friend.

What still puzzles me is that Ethiopia and the TFG believe that Somalis will remain idle and the IUC will only be a fringe minority who will disperse.

If you want to see how the end occurs for a sovereign state which believes it has a hegemonic power of a region then stay tuned future historians.

I also would to ask you, if Abdilahi Yusuf dies today and Ali Ghedi takes over will you be as supportive of the TFG as you are today?

ME, like the late Yassir Arafat said "You can try but you can not squeez me" I am not squuezable, we are facing a propoganda war by the supporters of the former warlords and todays courts.. The BBC/SOMALI + Shabbele+Horn Aafrik constitute an axis of... :D

Now for your question, if the President dies, I will support who ever becomes the TFG leader.. Of course, this is not about clan, the clan of Inda cade are closer to me by blood than the occupied people of lower Shabbele..

me   

hahahah@genral it was worth a try smile.gif . General what is your opinion of ending this cyber civil war?

Do you think there is any chance we can stop this war on SOL?

Gediid, the Amharic teacher and promoter of the seceionist filth. I do not belive there is an invasion of Somalia by Ethiopia, because the Tigray have already what they want in Berbera an access to the sea.

The funny thing is that the news here is emanating from one group, then translated, then changed. The MP's even opposed have not seen them, who has?

hahahah@genral it was worth a try . General what is your opinion of ending this cyber civil war?

Do you think there is any chance we can stop this war on SOL?

ME, the war on SOL, is just beginning, we had the quite before the storm. What we need here is an intervention from the outise, a road map. You can play a major role as I belive you are an honest broker.

In my part I will defend myself. I will not attack anyone first, but my sources tell me there is an eminant attack coming from Paragon, Ubahane and others. I warn them that any attck will be met with great force and determination on my part..

Long live Somalia...

Juje   

Long live Somalia...

Which Somalia , the one of ICU and their Eritereans, Oromos and Arab Mujahidiins or that of TFG and Axmaaro, please clarify.

^^^The one inhabited by 99.9% ,the poor, the destitute, the orphan, the lonely mothers, the sick the elderly. Those with thought education, and hope. This is the Somalia that I pray will be healed by Allah. These arrogant upstarts in Mogadishu and Baidoa are not in my heart but my people are..

me   

General I am in no way or form an honest broker. I am a part of the conflict and I have my own agenda.

So for the sake of peace we need an honest broker that can be trusted by all parties.

General who would you like to nominate as an honest broker?

This hypocracy from all sides needs to stop. Too many cross dressers in here.

^^^ I had you in mind, thus my judgment is not good. There is no honest broker here..

ME, what is the difference between Eritria and Ethiopia? If the Tigray regime in Asmara is supporting the courts why should the cries be only against the Tigray junta in Adis Ababa?

Juje   

If the Tigray regime in Asmara is supporting the courts why should the cries be only against the Tigray junta in Adis Ababa?

In other words you accept the Tigray support and their presence in Somali regions in support of weak TFG. smile.gif