Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Sool/Buuhoodleh leader Mr. Khaawi speaks out

An interesting new development. One of the most prominent leaders from Buuhoodleh, Elder Mahamed Mamamuud Ahmed(Khaawi) has spoken out against the "dibin-daabyoda" Puntland ku doonayso inay Reer Lascaanood dagaal aan faaiido lahayn ku galiso.

Khaawi [ you need Windows Media Player to replay]

LOL, puntland is only claiming Sool, Sannag and Cayn, this guy is talking about sheikh yet your agreeing with him? not only that, he has basically said that this Somaliland republic you guys keep talking about does not exist or was that just me. See, what wrongs with the few SSC men who joined the secessionist is their inconsistency, in the same breath is telling people it does not exist and to join this non existent entity. Also, they are all after profits. I for one wish them luck because the only loyalty these people have is to money, giving me hope that they can be bought back (Not Khaawi though, he is of no political importance).

Som@li   

He is pro-Somalilander in disguise, He talks abt British Somaliland and Currrent Somaliland, they are totally different, I think he can't fool anyone.

Is it me or he said Somaliland (the British Protectorate) would have been Gaalo if it wasn't for us ( his tribe). I think he is basically his tribe should not play second fiddle to anyone considering their "glorious" history.He seems to be little bitter about Garowe, and for good reason, I believe.

Is it me or he said Somaliland (the British Protectorate) would have been Gaalo if it wasn't for us ( his tribe). I think he is basically his tribe should not play second fiddle to anyone considering their "glorious" history.He seems to be little bitter about Garowe, and for good reason, I believe.

I don't think it is about bitterness or anything like that. It is more to do with "reality check" on the part of the folks from Laaska. Somaliland is their natural home. They are valued and respected and that they command an influential role within Somaliland not Puntland. In essense, I think this is something that those who are living in the "wishful" world need to take a serious note off.

I also agree with Mr. Khaawi's assertion that, the Somaliland caravan is moving full steam ahead and that the Laaska folks risk a strategic mistake if they miss out on this.

a realty check would have been telling you guys to stop delusional about SSC. Here you are talking about they are valued and respected and the debate in hargeisa, la just being taken over, is all the anger over why the Sland education minister took all those chapters about SNM of the history books for 8th graders which make nearly half of the book. How on earth do they both want a common curriculum with awdal and ssc yet want their books to be about half SNM. If Khaawi has any sense of reality he would realize that rer SSC are valued and respected in Puntland where there history is celebrated (Puntland troops being called darawiish and all) instead of Somaliland where they want to brain wash SSC and awdalian children with the fake history of a rebel movement that is responsible for killing their parents, brothers or other relatives. and yes Khaawi is bitter towards the Cade regime as a lot of Punt landers are about inequality, corruption and bad economic policies but what is to become of us as a people if every time that we disagree with our leaders we create new gobols or try to leave the country because that is the heart of secessionist argument and those who support it: we wronged by Siad Barre and Cade Muuse or Abdullahi Yusuf.

By the way, if people who were not born in the north Like Silanyo who was born in kilinka 5nd and the gabose guy oo ah rer mudugh, both leaders of Somaliland Parties because they are "rer Somaliland" why bother rer SSC about joining "Rer Puntland". never mind, that question has no answer!

I also agree with Mr. Khaawi's assertion that, the Somaliland caravan is moving full steam ahead and that the Laaska folks risk a strategic mistake if they miss out on this.

In other words, if you oppose the occupying militia of SL, you will be destroyed. The words of a confused and irrelevant person has meaning for you but the reality is that the people of SSC have already spoken through their Garaads. They do not want to have anything to do with you other then being good peaceful neighbors

Naxar Nugaaleed,

Somaliland at the moment has three foundations that it needs to solidify and build on:

1. Peace

2. Freedom

3. Democracy

Wixii intaa soo raaca "give/take" ayaa lagu xalinaya. In other words, we can always talk over and come to a common-ground. :D

Anigoo ka lah ah Raage Garaad Abdiqani Garaad Jaamac, Caaqil Ahmed Ali Abokor Caaqil, Mubaraak Omar (Ina Bug BUgle), Caaqil Ali Jaamac, Caaqil Abdi Diriye Gaydhe, Caaqil Cabdullaahi Shariif Dhagacade, Waxaan si sharafi ku dheehan tahay uga mahadcelineynaa

Madaxweynaha JSL Mudane Daahir Riyaale Kaahin Balantii uu nugu balan qaadey inuu sii daayo Dhalinyarada la soo jahawareeyey ee lagu qabtey dagaaladii ka dhacay Sool.

Waxaan ugu baaqeynaa dadka soo jeeda Gobollada SSC iney ogaadaan Inuu Madaxeynuhu og yahay muhiimada ey leeyihiin iyo mudaanta dadka reer SSC Dadka reer SSCayn waxaa looga fadhiyaa maanta iney xoojiyaan midnimada iyo la shaqeynta Dawladda Soomaaliland.

Maadsanidin

Kenadiid M. M. KHaawi

Jaaliyadda Sool-Sanaag-Cayn ee North America

Here