Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Gordon Brown to resign?

N.O.R.F   

What is going on people? Watching him give a press conference now.

The Tories will win the next election and the BNP will gain more seats.

Sophist   

He is not resigning but will be a gonner soon!

Britain expects change and Tories will indeed be somewhat different to Brown's government- Change!

Paragon   

He will survive. All this drama is hot fuss.

Actually I never supported Brown before but now I do.

Norf, Brown won't call for a general election, not because it's just in Labour's interest, but because all hell will break loose if the country is handed over to the Tories. The coming 12 months interval period, the re-shuffles and other policy changes will build the public's confidence in Brown and Labour. You watch and see. Labour is, thus far, there best chance there is!

If the Britishers have an once of intelligence in their brains, they shouldn't listen to all the media hyperbole. It's misleading them into disaster. Cameron hasn't got what it takes to navigate the country through the recession, neither is the whole lot of the Conservatives combined.

I'll stick with Brown and vote for him from now on.

Sophist   

All things considered, Tories will win the next general election with substantial majority in the commons.

Such a nightmare could be only averted if Conservatives undertake their ritual internal pickering - I doubt this will happen as David is captaining a tight ship!.

S

Paragon   

Cameron is a phoney. The public knows it too. If they vote for him it'll just be out of lack of alternative.

I think what Brown will do could be the real materialization of the Devil's Advocate's "Never let them never see you coming". He might pull out some startling last minute trick.

Paragon   

^I think the plot the media has gone crazy with is its own creation. The Media wants Brown out, there are some hidden economic reasons why they want to get rid of him.

True, Cameron is full of hot air.

Thierry.   

Lads it doesn’t mater if a donkey was the head of Tories and Mandela as the head of Labour, conservatives will win the next election. People are tired with new labour and need change (for better or worse). Gordon Brown is the right man in at wrong time, if he wanted to truly lead labour he should have pressed the issue with Mandelson and Blair in mid 1990’s.

Paragon send me the stuff saxiib

Paragon   

^Waryaa Theiry what's up with your above remark? What happened man? I thought you're an upcoming Labour star? :D Didn't fall through, miyaa? smile.gif

Will do bro. Forgot to but will do today, Insha-Allah.

Thierry.   
:D:D Paragon this is a cyclical processes let Cameroon the chameleon rule for a term, the public will get tired of his spin just in time for a fresh young labour with Miliband brothers, Dougles Alexander and Co to come and rule for 3 more terms. :D

Thierry.   

Thats right, however InshAllah I hope to be surfing in Jazeera beach 4 years from now rather than be involved in British politics