Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

The strategic blunder of the hotel lobby president

NGONGE   

^^ He's ok. I knew he will crumble after a couple of exchanges. The one worse than him is Mr New Generation over there (not to mention the thread starter).

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

^^ He says he doesn't know the clan stuff, but he even figured out them code to say them backwards:

Don't even know Abdi Qaybdiid's subclan after Dacas(read backwards)

:D

:D:D @Codes, haa dee saxib, koodka haddaanan ku qorin waa la ila kici lahaa, meesha lagama oggola qabiil qaawan, dadabkaa mar mar shaqeeya. Waana runtay, Qaybdiid qabiilkiisa hoose ma aqaan saxib, and God knows how long this guy had been a warlord? 20 years now? I had plenty of chances to figure out all about him. I am sure you being from Mudug Mugdi might know one or two facts about his Abtiris, ii sheeg mate.

Ngonge

:D:D @realities on the ground. yea, your online realities I suppose. Horta ma adigaa tagay Somalia weligaa? have you seen what Hargaysa looks like?

I am bila tol and like it that way saxib ;)

Waraa Nuune

Wiil adeer loo waayay abti looma waayin aa la dhahay see camalkaa abaa? ragaan maa mid iila kacdid? kuwa kale aniga igu dhaaf, sabaaxadaan kala daalaa kulligood LOL.

Waryaada, aan ka seexdo meesha. I should be on bed.

Thierry.   

Xoogsade

First of all welcome back saxiib, just because Galmudug have a new forum doesn’t mean you should abandon the beloved SOL. :D

With regards to the topic the young men are in a powerful position and nobody is denying that and I agree with you they should negotiate now when they have a lot leverage. This is Somalia who knows maybe in 6 months time people will revolt again them and they become nothing but a futile rebel group like ETA, LRA.

AD

Me and you are on the same page today saxiib

Ms DD   

I am deeply offended by the 'hotel' reference. Quite juvanile.

Let the man do his job. Nacnacda joojiyee. Today..there's never been better day for ummadda somalida. Daacdaacda joojiya, and help the man to get the job done. Shaqada ina sugeysa wey culustahaye.

Somalia Ha noolaato

Waranle should put aside what his username suggests and should come up some concrete, constructive criticism that can be warranted.

One time you accuse Shariifka being a clanist, quite in the same post you are accusing him not appointing someone from the named regions you mention, because ostensibly of qabiil reason.

How can he be 'qabiilist' when he didn't name anyone from his clan in the prime ministerial position, which you advocated. [i hope I misread your someone from Muqdisho sentence, but that is how I interpreted.]

Maxaa si ka ah that logic of yours? Are you solely against because he appointed Ina C/rashiid, and not somebody from Xamar, whoever that can be? And if Ina C/rashiid cannot claim to be from Xamar, where he was born and bred, yaa Xamar sheegan karo.

Soomaalis should grow up from being mucaarad for the sake of being of it or saa u arko hadduu ku dhaqmin qofka I must be mucaarad. It is about time dalka laga hormariyo suu qofka u arko. Shariifka and his nascent regime are far from being angels -- just wax dhaamo xaadirkaan in the political scene of Soomaaliya lama arko.

Coloow   

MMA, ma soo fagtay? smile.gif Good work , waan raadinaayey mowluucan.

I stand by those words and my assumptions have been proved right.

Yes, Sheikh Sharif is a clanist, the appointment of ina abdirashid (whose father I admire) was not based on logic and on making somalia a peaceful place.

Why was ina Abdirashid appointed? Wouldn't things have been different if this government had from the onset appointed someone from Gedo, jubooyinka, shabeelooyinka, bay and bakool? With this, I don't mean from the tribes that are domiciled there; there are millions of somalis who are from e.g. Bay without tribal affiliation. The same goes for "from Muqdisho"; there are thousands that are from Muqdisho without tribal connotation.

Now, sheikh hotel has alot of convincing to do in those regions.

Simply put; the solution of somalia is not in the sick 4,5 formulae.

Marka maxaa cusub oo aad ku soo dareeysaa???

Btw, I hate the double standards of somalis on SOL. If you wanted this kind government, why were you calling for the downfall of Abdullahi Yusuf?????

Coloow   

About the mucaarad, I wouldn't support any government that does not make justice and war against clanism a priority; I was mucaarad to Caydid,Ali Mahdi, Abdiqasim, Abdullahi Yusuf and now this defunct trigger hungry warlord government.

Waranle had high hopes for Sharif. He ditched Sharif, however, when Sharif failed to name someone from ‘deep south’ for the pm position. Alas Sharif’s political choice forced Waranle to don his old anarchist garb, and vow to overthrow ‘qabiilist’ Sharif and his ‘warlord government’.

Btw, I hate the double standards of somalis on SOL. If you wanted this kind government, why were you calling for the downfall of Abdullahi Yusuf?????

Widaayoow, are you serious with this question? Honestly. Kamoon.

C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed iyo Shariif Sheekh Axmed both waa individuals, qof shaqsi ahaantoodana kasoo horjeeday ma jirto, from my personal. Isma naqaano, waxee yihiina Soomaali weyn see u taqaano u aqaanaa.

Having sufficiently written that, I for one welcomed C/llaahi Yuusuf's government, back in 2004 markii loo caleemo saaray. Even though he would have never been my best choice or second best nor third best or any choice in my 'best category,' I had to accept him and his transitional regime for the sake of Soomaali people's lack of government.

Nin madax adag oo macangag uu ahaa, a dagaal'ooge oo nabad iyo waxaasba raadineynin, oo xabbad ma'ahee wax kale garaneynin. Still for the sake of Soomaaliya's lack of dowlad and Soomaali people's plight dowladiisa uguma soo horjeedi jirin.

All that was fine until Xabasho keenay meesha. That wholly changed the equation. My personal support for that government meeshaas ku dhamaatay. That was my number one issue, wax kale ha wada xumaadaan ee wax la iska samri karo ahayd, but not Xabashi la keenay meesha and their brutal occupation.

Same with this Shariif, mana la jiri, kama soo horjeedi, but waxaa u arkaa the last, best chance Soomaaliya dowlad dhab u dhalato, otherwise dalkeena jiritaankiisa magac ahaan xataa qarka u saaran inay ka baxdo dunida.

Hadduu berina Shariifka keeno Xabashi, uma maleynaayi inay rayigeyga isbadalaayo of my Xabashi stance -- that won't change. Hopefully, Shariifka wuu dhaamaa kii ka horeeye warlordka ahaa, oo nabad iyo xal raadis hal ka garan jirin ka ahayn dagaal.

Coloow   

Maskinow, I am dead serious; This is a bad copy of the Abdullahi Yusuf government. You can't condemn Abdullahi Yusuf's government and condone Sheikh hotel since their selection process is the same, the same killing tactics, the same strategies.

About the Xabshi talk spare us that sxb: Sheikh Sharif is supported 100% by habashi; they provide the arms.

Shariifka sideebuu u dhamaa???? Abdiqeybdid, suudi, maxamed dheere, cusmaan caato, qanyare, indhah cado ayaa garab taaganee???? U sheeg islaanta lagu kufsaday xamar, gurigeeda iyo beertadana la bililiqeystay arrintaas.

^^one of these days everyone on SOL will look at you like a moron. loool.

shariif didn't kick ethiopians or anyone out of somalia. "the powers that be" decided it was time for change after al-shabaab and other fighters kept up the pressure on former goverment. sheeq shariif was in Nairobi spying for the US when these guys were fighting.

soon the same authority will decide to change useless shariif because he is a failure.

just watch it. I give them months. hehaheha.

don't make a fool out of yourself with that "agreement" nonsense.