Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Somaliland should urgently merge with Puntland!

Saalax   

Dalmar correction "Cyber Fairytale" Northland and Badhan might not want to be part of somaliland laakinse Western Sanaag(Garadag) Central Sanaag(Ceelafweyn), Northern Sanaag (Ceerigaabo), Northern sool(Bancade) , western Sool (Saraar) are definitely with Somaliland.

you can take your little enclave of Taleex and emerge them with pirateland nobody cares. :cool:

Liibaan   

If somalidiid clan militia don't want ssc/northland and badhan/maakhirland for their own tribal interest, then what your snm militia doing in Las Anod and holhol??? Did you forget the imaginary recognition

Saalax   

Dalmar, the people you call "SNM" some people in sool are content with them that is the reason they are in sool, because many people in sool perfer the "SNM" boys over the pirate dealers anyday.

Liibaan   

Not true, most people of SSC support unity of Somalia, and are against the secession and dividing Somalia. And when it comes between Somali-diidland and Puntland, most SSC people support Puntland over Somaliland for numerous reasons, one big reason is unity of Somalia issue

another reason is tribal, just like Burco people support Hargeisa people over Las anod people,

Saalax   

the only numerous reason is because of "Closer blooder" you are not fooling anybody in here.

I don't care if most people in Sool support "somalia unity" if i was president of somaliland i would have given their little enclave of Taleex a choice to join whoever they want as long as they respect somaliland's decision to secede from the rotten apple called somalia.

Liibaan   

As long as you willing to respect the wish of people of SSC people to remain part of united Somalia , we can have peace talks, and insha allah there will be no need for endless wars

Both Puntland and Somalidiidland are tribal administrations no one is fooling nobody, somalis know each other very well

Liibaan   

Yes I support Sh. Sharif 100%, I believe every somali should support Sh. Sharif even if he/she disagree with the President on some policies. Just like every American both democrat and republican should support President Obama for the sake of the country. Hadii kale waa civil war , anarchy and clan factions

Saalax   

Dalmar, so you expect the somaliland adminstration to just leave alone Sool and let them join puntland and etc? when infact you won't respect our decision to secede? i have told you before , you can join puntland iyo melaha kale as long as the people of sool respect somalilands decision to secede , you can't have it both ways you respect us our decision and we respect your decision.

Liibaan   

Lets have an agreement, basically we will respect each other, deal

But keep in mind people of SSC never attacked Hargeisa, Burco,and Barbara, so what do you have against them? they will never force anyone to join united somalia, but yes they believe somalis should unite for common good, we have Ethiopia next door, with 80 million population

Shabelle   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

when infact you won't respect our decision to secede?

Get lost, we will never respect our accept your ridiculous and unjustified decision to annex our beloved homeland.

Insha Allah, God-willing, Somaliland will never be a recognized country and will always be a part of Somalia.

While we have become the laughing stock of the World, there are many like you who still do not understand the simple concept of national unity, the only solution for our homeland and our people.

Saalax   

loooool@ shabelle what is up with the emotional outburst? somaliland will be recognised if allah willing and there is nothing you can do about it go cry me a river.