Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

The President of the Republic will receive Mr. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed

Who is bigger Condi or Sarko, hu Jintao?

Come on Layzy you are smarter than that, specially your latest Ayrow skirmish, nuff respect old lady.

Fabregas   

Is there a reason why someone is spaming the forum with the same pic( the one at the sharab table) over and over again?

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Sakhar:

SOL's Exclusive by Sakhar

Pictures from the Presidents reception of Col. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad at the Palais de l'Elysee.

No other Somali websites have got the pictures posted yet, this is exclusive brought to you by Monsieur
Sakhar

I kept my promise as I told you I would and here are the updates and pictures of Presidents Sarkozy's meeting with the Col. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad, the President of the Transitional Federal Republic of Somalia.

What a exclusive update. Be grateful for Sakhar.

01_104.jpg

Thanks Monsieur Sakhar.

France is just letting them know that they drafted a resolution that will authorize them to fight piracy off Somalia and elsewhere.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

France is just letting them know that they drafted a resolution that will authorize them to fight piracy off Somalia and elsewhere.

Good point!

Xidigo   

He is/will always be dabo-dhlif and insignificant calooshiisa u shaqeyste/criminal to Somalis. Who he meets doesn’t matter.

Titles and curses opposition give do not matter, as long as the national government continues to get stronger.

Everything else is just opposition tears and killers crying when one of theirs gets killed.

Abtigiis   

Koora Tuunshe

Good analyis, but that is as good as it is. It is Wishful thinking, all that you said. If the TFG ever succeeds in asserting its authority, let alone revive nationhood,pick a hair from my tongue!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Its a significant pic everyone should see.

Again Vive Le France.

well, on other forums ppl aren't allowed to post such spam! Nevertheless, the man is entitled to his freedom of pics!

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Koora Tuunshe

Good analyis, but that is as good as it is. It is Wishful thinking, all that you said. If the TFG ever succeeds in asserting its authority, let alone revive nationhood,pick a hair from my tongue!

You never know! You are right the challenges it faces are extremely hard to overcome. It takes many years of international engagement to root out the islamists and simultaneous pursuit of political dialogue with regional entities like Somaliland and Puntland, and clan reconciliation in the south.

Somalia is awash with arms coupled with harsh competition of scarce resources. That is the main problem for future Somali goverments and interested parties to deal with it.