Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Abdulahi-Ahmaars hiding place attacked!!!!!!

RedSea   

^Barashada Af somaaligu wax adag maaha, bilaa calayk utag macalin Miskiin Macruuf Akhyaar, he will gladly introduce you to somali culture,and everything else you may need to learn.He is the best we got in that department.Wixii maskax nadiifin ah, utag Castro,he will give you an intensive care for your mind.

Originally posted by Caaqil_nabadoon:

. bal aan eegno sida Cabdillahi yuusuf uga jawaabo.

Habashka Melez ahaa unbuu ku oyni doona who in turn calls Uncle Sam who dispatches a diyarad from Djabuti that bombards bullets and bombs in Hamar.

Of course the president of Somalia will not know of all this until Shabeele reports it.

Deja Vu,adeer

waryaa brown, I don't care who brings to law and order this country somalia. I don't care how they do it. I just need goverment once for all.

dugsi maleh qabyaaladi wexey dumiso mooye. C. S timacade

Originally posted by Caaqil_nabadoon:

waryaa brown, I don't care who brings to law and order this country somalia. I don't care how they do it. I just need goverment once for all.

dugsi maleh qabyaaladi wexey dumiso mooye. C. S timacade

LOL. Oo xageen kuugu dhahay who should care who brings law & order[special Warlords Unit?]

I just gave you the possible answer to your question about The president of Somalia's reaction to this qarax

Fanisha ;):D

RedSea   

^Caaqil kuye, waar ninyow maskaxda aad sheeganaysaa xaga ku maqantay.Bal intaanad nabad ka war doonin, wax macno leh raadi.

By the way, do you know the defination of Government,what is it according to you? maybe your answer will answer your question.

lol@brown..that was funny abti, ooo goodness.

Mr.Brown,Fanisha way kaa heshay ma istidhi mise waa sida kale hence this( ;) ) .