Sign in to follow this  
B

Somali Politics for Beginners

Malika   

^Wow,whats up with the name calling,yaa moron aa?

Ngonge,indeed he is lying,I mean what qurbo? The planet mars,where perhaps no Somali Politics is discussed.

Real Madrid my ****, real purcahsed the "best players" in the world, Our hotel is giving money away on bad decisions.

Sharif Hotel purchased, Sharif Xasan, Ibbi, Abdi Shakur, all have two left feet and gave the ball away to many times to Kenya on their first game.

They thought it was a friendly while Kenya was playing for a big prize and won the sea cup.

Malika, I have been hanging around with reer Burco lately, it's one or two things I have learned from them.. :D

Ha isku keen dirrin laakiin..

Thierry.   

Adeer Duke you must be confusing this with Ramon Calderon era (aka Yey) that man is exiled in Gibraltar. Now Mr Perez only six months in office is with support from former heroes reconstructing the National Armed Forces then you will see the test of the mettle. The reality is huffing and puffing will never bring Calderon back to Real Madrid’s helm.

B   

It much easier to understand Somali Politics using football as examples. So is Tottenham Hotspurs the sufi camp. I mean the history is there, they are relatively successful in infiltrating most somali households but have lost their influence.... but now on the increase with campaigns in Europe and fighting bk against the AlShabab.

Newcastle United must be Shatigadud.

cidankabada1.jpgThe navy is coming

Thiery the problem here is no matter how much you blame the former coach who retired from the game, you can not excuse the poor performance of your team. They have lost all the games they have played in the last 7 months. The new coach is clueless he does not even know the difference between a friendly and a title game. He lost the sea cup to Kenya, the Shiekh cup to Xasan Dahir, His playing ground to Al Shabaab [/b] :D

His team has no training ground, no tactics and the money he spent has got him no where it’s the old coaches African subs who are now Sharif hotels main team, great defending but the game is being played in their penelty.

Give us a break we have seen the training for the “Navy” now you will tell us they have an air force. :D

Thierry.   

Adeer nobody is blaming Calderon to me he is insignificant in the teams current state of affairs and kudos to him as he has not uttered anything, but some Ultras that supported Calderon still think he can be resurrected.

Now the team under Perez is still new, some players will be offloaded and it will take sometime for them to gel together, but make no mistake this team will be feared in the coming months and years.

What does the pictures of boys training supposed to show, saxiib don’t be ridiculous those skinny boys defeated US ranger in 93 remember so don’t confuse their slim bodies for their strength.

It is still pre-season the real deal hasnt even started

B   

loooooool@thierry

''but some Ultras that supported Calderon still think he can be resurrected.''

That would be Xiin and the caravan riders?

^^^Thiery that’s when you lose the plot, we are discussing the performance of your coach and team, its abysmal, absolute crap. The old coach and all his former admirers are laughing at the nonsense that is Hotel FC.

Compare it to the old team and even other major teams such as Barcelona of Faroole and the Valencia of Riyaale, you will see a stark difference in quality and tactics you have competent teams with their own game plans. Here you have a deluded man and his gullible clan cheerleaders, adeer the whole season is 2 ½ years and thus you say 7 months of it is pre season? You are as smart as your coach and hence will give you a pass.

:D

B   

looooooooooool@ Generalka.

''Barcelona of Faroole''

Barcelona are the best team in the World today. La Liga Champs, Champions League Champs, Copa Del Rey Champs. Puntland has had a terrible week. I cant see the resemblances.

knalmtalkinbout

B   

Just reading between the lines and trying to learn. 1 week of Somali politics is all you need.

knalmtalkinbout

Originally posted by Mostapha Dualeh:

looooooooooool@ Generalka.

''Barcelona of Faroole''

Barcelona are the best team in the World today. La Liga Champs, Champions League Champs, Copa Del Rey Champs. Puntland has had a terrible week. I cant see the resemblances.

knalmtalkinbout

^^^Faroole is like Josep Guardiola, in a short time, he has assembled a great team of attacking players, led by Gen Ilka Jiir with Dr Bixi on the wing and others have a profound attacking style, Faroole is a deeply thoughtful coach who encourages his team and fans with painting the big picture, like the Chelsea game they [barcelona or Puntland] is having issues with the deeply defensive nature of Galkacyu and the bad pitch. Hopefully if the Galkacyu game goes to extra time Faroole will have enough fresh legs from Garowe & Bossaso to change the game.