Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Saudi vs. Filipina

Ibtisam   

lool :D

oui je sais qu'il y a les hommes gais. Mais un homme droit n'attendra pas assez longtemps pour découper son Dick, il le tuerait juste d'abord.

ce qui est erroné avec l'Angleterre ! non sauvage du tout.

Khalaf   

Point I understood what she said…but je travaille thus couldn’t respond as quick….….and no dude….shit is wrong…cruel! Savages both u and IB! :D

That is lander flag….man I gots lots to learn. IB Somaliland n'est pas un pays….ya heard. Vous etes a lander…. ne pouvoir pas…u half arabiya…or reer xamar. :D

hodman   

Walaahi way ku sugtay. Hadiiba la'i xirayo though I woulda gone ahead and slit his throat. The world could do well with one less pervert. Arabs can be so unjust sometimes why would she be taken to jail for defending herself?

Ibtisam   

Khalaf:

Somaliland n'a pas besoin de l'identification de toi. Comprendre. Je n'en ai aucune allégeance à clan. Cependant j'admire le travail dur et l'attachement des personnes de Somaliland. Le crédit devrait être donné où il est dû. La politique somalienne ne m'intéresse pas, mais voyant les personnes normales poursuivent avec leur vie et réussissent des marques j'heureux. De toute façon comment pourrais je ne pas représenter Somaliland, elle sera comme nier ma mère. Le lien entre moi et Somalis, sans ma mère là n'est aucun lien. :D

avoir plaisir à travailler

Nephissa   

Thanks for the morning laugh, that is Priceless. Reminds me off L.Bobbit, when she chopped off her husband's penis, and threw it out the car window. :D

Mac sonkor?

Wasnt there a case way back in the late 90s of a similar case involving a filipina and she was deported or some sort of bla bla as that? :confused:

Khalaf   

IB,

Daccord mon soeur je comprend…u are better @ French...I surrender :D IB, et votre pere… il n'est pas Somalia… qui il est?

Ps: vous a fait visite somalia?

my french is no match for urs....throw in the towel :D

Ibtisam   

yes is very poor. Even worse than my somali. i think what you wanted to say was "et votre père est lui non somali" loool :D Aucun mon papa n'est, and no i have not visited somalia... yet :D

ElPunto   

Khalaf, my friend, there are innumerable translation services online. Don't assume that her French is in fact as good as it may appear. You never know with these Somali chicks - fancy azz sly moves are their daily cup of tea :D

-Lily-   

This is a cause for a hearty laugh. It's fair, he got it back but it certainly won't function as well. He should be traumatised for life. The Philipa girl got her revenge, but what indignation his wife must feel. Then again she can now divorce him on grounds of impotence, both women win in the end :D

J.Lee   

Scarlet : its a muscle, rather a piece of meat; he won't have any problems digesting it. Like many things else we eat, it'll end up as feces.

Personaly if I were in her situation, I wouldn't chop anything off. I'd hire a man to rape him; an eye for an eye may make the whole world blind but a rape for a rape (attempted?) is just desserts in my opinion.

Originally posted by Castro:

...an organ in a difficult area and you want to try to return to its efficiency

Leesh? Kyu? Why? Pourquoi?

Stitch it back to his forehead, I say. D*ck-head.

I'm back. icon_razz.gif