Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Saudi vs. Filipina

Castro   

Surgeons have reattached the penis of a Saudi man who paid the price for trying to have sex with his Filipina maid and she attacked him with a knife, a hospital source said on Monday.

"This is a sophisticated operation. You are dealing with an organ in a difficult area and you want to try to return to its efficiency," said a spokesman at Riyadh's Takhassusi Hospital.

Earlier this month newspapers reported that the maid removed her employer's manhood when he tried to molest her in the middle of the night as his wife was sleeping. The maid is now in police custody.

"It's one of the rare cases … but they did it (the operation) last week and it went smoothly," the spokesman said. "The hospital has done this kind of operation before, but only after people had car accidents."

Source

----------------

What if he succeeded in "molesting" her, would he be in jail now?

Ibtisam   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooloool

Servers him blood well. looooooooool. loooool :D:D:D oh lord. loool.

Hang on why is she in police custody??? Why bother reattaching it, aint he getting stone to death? or is that only for certain people :rolleyes:

loool thats funny

Castro   

^ Ok, that brought you too much joy. Is it cause for concern? :D

Earlier this month newspapers reported that the maid removed her employer's
manhood
when he tried to
molest
her in the middle of the night as his wife was sleeping. The maid is now in police custody.

How can manhood and molest be put in the same sentence?

Khalaf   

Yo, this shit is not funny….i feel for the dude….arabs… House of Suad in particular are known to molest…and rape their maids….still tho ouch yo! Ib u would do something like that….whose flag is that? We aint arabs woman!

Ibtisam   

^^^what, What has my flag got to do with Arabs?? :confused:

would i do that. Damn right i would, if some jackAss that i was working for tried to molest me. I’ll make sure they can't even reattach it. Cut it into small pieces.

;)

Ibtisam   

Khalaf:

Frère pourquoi être vous attaquez toujours mes personnes Arabes. Vous voulez que moi et toi ayez un combat. :D i conseil vous pour laisser des Arabes seuls. smile.gif

As for my flag

C'est un petit pays dans le klaxon de l'Afrique. Je soutiens les personnes de ma maman, et félicite leurs accomplissements. smile.gif

ElPunto   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Khalaf:

Frère pourquoi être vous attaquez toujours mes personnes Arabes. Vous voulez que moi et toi ayez un combat.
:D
i conseil vous pour laisser des Arabes seuls.
smile.gif

As for my flag

C'est un petit pays dans le klaxon de l'Afrique. Je soutiens les personnes de ma maman, et félicite leurs accomplissements.
smile.gif

well, well, well - a Britisher without atrocious French! Quel surprise!

Khalaf - buddy - the gist of her message is piss off about the Arab thing - and that flag is the Somaliland flag!

PS - Ibitisam - stop showing off!

ElPunto   

^I must say if a man came at me - I'd cut his penis off too - so good for her. Wouldn't you Khalaf? Come on??

Although - to be ultimately effective on the male species sex drive - you gotta cut to the source! The testes - so while he's fumbling around searching for his missing dick - u get ur machete and one good hack!!!!

Ibtisam   

I'm not and Khalaf can read French :D in fact he started on me with the rench thing. and i wanted to tell him without everyone reading it!!! now you've gone and translated it and not only that

vous l'avez traduit faux et l'avez fait dehors comme je lui disais au loin ! ! Quand je n'étais pas. :mad: :D

Castro   

I think Ibtisam has found her man in The Point. Won't you two open a business? "Choppers 'R' us". :D

Alla maxaa ka raacay! Bal maxaa ku watay :D ? No matter how smooth operation restore-manhood went, that pervert is handicapped for good.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

loool. IF only. ThePoint is female, well so i thought :confused:

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So only women can cut the penis off a male attacker. Wake up call Ibitisam - there are a helluva lot of homos in the western world - and you don't know what thost guys will do.

LePoint est un monsieur - monsieur est le pronom masculine en francais - Angleterre - quel pays sauvage!