Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

BREAKING NEWS: SHEIKH SHARIIF UNDER ATTACK.

Som@li   

Abwaan and Paragon,

How long you guys think they stay there like a duck, and won't fire back? believe nobody is that patient, soon or later the fighting will go on, if the Alshabaab issue are not resolved.

It is surprising how time has changed, that you were chanting these "Dark forces" as liberators before, and couldn't see how they were part of the problem.

Somalis say, "Nin Abeesa Koriyoow adigaa u Aayi" Shariifku ha ka dabaasho.

I don't think anyone can say that these Shabaab are against peace. Maybe one can say that they won't stop the struggle until they attain the true and complete peace and justice through Shariah. The areas that they control are experiencing peace and security and Justice by the success of Allah.

The only thing is that they don't compromise on their principles and if even Abu Mansur himself were to be in the presidential palace tomorrow that wouldn't change anything. They want complete removal of foreign gaal invaders and full implementation of Shariah.

As Sharif said a few years ago, we must choose between the anger of America and the anger of Allah. We choose the anger of America.

The mujahideen have stayed consistent throughout this time and Inshallah will be firm.

May Allah guide them.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Abwaan and Paragon,

How long you guys think they stay there like a duck, and won't fire back? believe nobody is that patient, soon or later the fighting will go on, if the Alshabaab issue are not resolved.

It is surprising how time has changed, that you were chanting these "Dark forces" as liberators before, and couldn't see how they were part of the problem.

Somalis say,
"Nin Abeesa Koriyoow adigaa u Aayi" Shariifku ha ka dabaasho.

Dabshid...I know that if this occurs again and again they will loose patience and might retaliate but what I am happy about here is the first step that is taken which is not to fire back which unfortuately was not the case before you know. These guys were liberators once and that was when liberation was needed laakiinse yaa hadda dalka laga xoreynayaa Itoobiyaan siyaasad iyo cudud milatari kugu haystaa ma joogaan! So haddii ay hadda madfac tuuraan iyadoo la leeyahay aan wada hadalno waa khalad awalse waxaa la lahaa argagixisada lama hadlayno oo inta tuugo lacag la siiyo ayaa la dhihi jirey meeshay joogaan soo sheega.

Maybe one can say that they won't stop the struggle until they attain the true and complete peace and justice through Shariah.

I don't know what kind of "Shariah" justice you mean, is it the justice which cuts the hands of the weak and promotes the big theaves such as INDHACADE who's oppresion is well known documented and witnessed by the people of lower shabelle, who used to tax even the river waters, who had Isbaros all around the area. But then you might say that Indhacade wuu towbad keenay, well don't you know if you oppressed people and you spread fasaad on earth you have to make iclaan or public towbah and ask your victims forgivness, so you can not say Indhacade has made up wiyh Allah.

And just few weeks ago a poor man from Kismayo area "Baajuun" his hand was cut because he stole a fishing net, So please tell us what justice you talking about. You guys are ellergic to law and order and you will always get and excuse to demolish anything which you think will work.

OK even if we consider Shariif's government is not fully implimenting the shariah did you not hear the notion "DAWLAD XUN DOWLAD LA'AAN BAY DHAANTAA" Miyaadan ogayn islamku inuu leeyahay waxa loo yaqaano FIQHUL MASAALIX ama in mar walba la fiiriyo labada dhib keebaa daran, Hadii la siiyo sh.SHariif jaanis wuxuu awood u leeyahay inuu dastuurka wixii ka dhiman ee la oran karo islaamka ayuu ka soo horjeedaa in ay badalaan wayna u fududahay because isaga iyo raga uu wato ayaa ku badan baarlamaanka. So Gurey and co think deep, and think about the consiquances of your words, Somalia nabad bay u baahantahay ee dagaal uma baahna.

Nabad nabad nabad, Inshallah every part of Somalia will live nabad soon.

First, i would say that before we discuss issues, we must make sure we have all of the issues straight.

The people who are living under the "Shariah" are living in a society where there things are dictated by the laws of Allah; there are no isbaros, no illegal taxes, no house taxes, stolen homes are being returned, evil is shunned in every way, good is enjoined, people are called to increase their deeds and worship of Allah, punishments are implemented on people who are convicted of crimes all based on the Quran and Sunnah, tribal leaders are respected and visited by leaders, tribal conflicts are handled, the people live in PEACE, no man or woman is better than another, and on and on.

That is some of the Shariah that i am talking about. All you have to do is look at Kismayo and Marko to get an idea. Shabaab have recently taken over those areas and although they don't have so much finances and means, they are doing the best they can, May Allah accept them and give them victory.

As far as the poor man whose hand was cut. He wasn't convicted of stealing a fishing net. He was convicted of stealing fishing nets worth approx $300 from a women and Allah knows best.

As far as Indhacade, he became "wadaad" during the time of Maxakim. So his situation is not something new. After the invasion, he was part of Sharif's group in Asmara. After Sharif left to jabooti, he continued in Asmara. FYI he used to control lower Shabelle and would be hard on the people there and have checkpoints and take charges even on homes. But he doesn't control lower Shabelle and isn't part of Shabaab. The Shabaab took over the area months ago as the Muriyan there had set up check points and had killed some people.

There was even an incident in Bakool region where one of the Mujahideen opened fire and killed an individual. The Shabaab arrested the young man and the young man himself was calling for the rule of Allah in his case. The judge found that he was guilty and finally he was executed. May Allah accept him.

Rather than choosing to give up on what the youth of Somalia have been getting wounds for and being killed and jailed for, i think that it is a better idea to strive and struggle as now we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Instead of trying to bring the corruption and evil of the government to the rest of Somalia, i would say that we bring the Full Shariah that we are seeing examples of to Xamar and the rest of Somalia.

Sorry for the long reply but I sincerely see that as the answer to the problems of Somalia and that will be the best for them in this short worldly life and the next eternal life. Allah knows best.

OK AXMED GUREY IT SEEMS WE ARE DEVELOPING SOME CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUIMENT, OK ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION THEN, DO YOU BELEIVE THE SHARIIF GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE BROUGHT DOWN BECAUSE IT DOES NOT IMPLIMENT THE SHARIAH OR IS IT BETTER THAN ANARCHY AND KILLING? MY SECOND QUESTION IS DOES ISLAM PERMIT TO SPREAD FASAAD ON PEACFUL REGIONS, I GUESS YOU'LL SAY NO, IF THATS THE CASE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALSHABAAB BOMBINGS IN HARGEYSA AND BOSASO AND THE KILLING OF ALMOST 30 MUSLIMS? AND FINALLY DO YOU BELIEVE INDHACADE AND CO SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE BY ALSHABAAB BECAUSE OF WHAT HE HAS DONE BEFORE? AND DO YOU BELIEVE THE SHARIIF IS A MUSLIM OR IS HE A MURTAD?

WAITING FOR ANSWERS PLS.

First of all...the Sharif Government being brought down is not really the correct way to say it. The Sharif government is just the same as Cabdallahi Government with a new face. It is also not a real government as currently it doesn't govern even a single city. The Shabaab can more be called a government than Sharif's co.

What we have going on is people who are coming back to Somalia after years of resting and relaxing in hotels and traveling and they want to steal the efforts and prevent the raise of a pure Islamic State.

So it is plain and simple that the Shabaab don't plan to let that happen. And if you remember, the ones that brought the current foreign forces into Somalia was the Government and the ones keeping the foreign forces in Somalia is the Government.

If those foreign forces were kicked out of the small portion of Xamar that they are in and they kept out of Somali issues, the issues of fighting would soon after be solved. (Reason being that some warlords and muriyans would of course try to get back to their previous positions) Note: The government is made up of a number of prominant warlords.

Secondly, Shabaab have never admitted that they have done the bombings in those regions so that would need to be looked at. Now if they did do it, we could analyze the situation and see the targets chosen and what those targets had to do with the War on Islam and what ties they had to Ethiopia and Cabdallahi Yusufs government that was bringing havoc to Somalia. Keep in mind that Ethiopia entered Somalia and bombed Bakara like crazy and did all types of fasaad. America came and bombed multiple places killing innocents and all the time helping in intelligence and planning. Even Kenya played a role in the attack and arrested many Muslim men women and children during the Ethiopian invasion and shipped them off to secret jails in Ethiopia. The list goes on and on so it would be important to do research and find out the reasons behind actions to better understand.

I would say that if there were any innocents that were killed then that is something that is definately not good and should be avoided at all costs. Ever time that i hear that innocents have been killed or caught in the crossfire it really saddens me and i can only make duca for them.

The specifics of Indhacade and how he came to be part of the Maxakim and what he did to make up for his past are not so well known to me. I do think that their is no one who is above Shariah and any person would be able to bring up a claim against any other and have it judged. So if the Shabaab could look into the situation in the future. Believe me, i have close ones who live in marko so i know a little bit about how he used to deal with the people.

As far as Sharif...This is an issue that should be dealt with using evidence and not just words.

In Ibn Katheer Tafsir 5:50

"During the time of Jahiliyyah, the people used to abide by the misguidance and ignorance that they invented by sheer opinion and lusts. The Tatar (Mongols) abided by the law that they inherited from their king Genghis Khan who wrote Al-Yasiq, for them. This book contains some rulings that were derived from various religions, such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Many of these rulings were derived from his own opinion and desires. Later on, these rulings became the followed law among his children, preferring them to the Law of the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger . Therefore, whoever does this, he is a disbeliever who deserves to be fought against, until he reverts to Allah's and His Messenger's decisions, so that no law, minor or major, is referred to except by His Law."

Regards to allying oneself with the Kuffar and bringing foreign troops to the Islamic Land:

"O you who believe! Do not take friends from the Jews and the Christians, as they are but friends of each other. And if any among you befriends them, then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the wrongdoers." (5:51)

Sorry everyone for the long response...

Nabad...Are you willing to do anything to get peace? Is you goal salaam or islam or both? Are you willing to bow down to the Americans to get peace? Are you willing to bow down to the Ethiopians to get peace? Are you willing to bring back the rule of the warlords in hopes of peace? Are you willing to allow your government to be ruled by other than the rule of Allah? Do you think to rule by other than what Allah has decreed is something ok? You have complained or asked about Indhacade...what do you say about Qaybdid and Maxamad Dheyre and Cabdi Fatax Ibraahim Shaaway and Qanyeyre and on and on of the oppressors and criminals who are part of the government? Do you think they will be tried for their crimes? Should Sharif bring them to justice?

What do you think about the thousands that the government backed Ethiopians killed? How about the hundreds that the government backed AMISOM killed and bombed? How about the killing and stealing that has been done by government soldiers? Finally how can you trust a person like Sharif who has over the past two years become his own enemy and has gone against what he stood for?

Let's start with that...

I have to say maansha alaah axmed gureey great semmury in deatels. Just watch when people argu or discuses about alshabaab the 1 Q? Will be what do you think the boming of hargeeysa and bosaaso what about indhacade. Easy and weak questions.

Let me add to the theif who was cut his hand numbar 1 he doesn't belong to bajun, iam from the city and know very well. He heils from powerfull clan.

Second he was given 3 chances of forgiveness. Waxaa la qabtay sadax jeer oo lacafiyay. He was going out off controll.

Kismaayo today is the safest place to leave, safer then washington dc or london.

Somalina   

Paragon;444848 wrote:
^Abu, yes because this time a national icon is there
:D

And to prove that he is indeed an icon, not a shot was fired back at those qaran-diid militias. Sharif showed he cannot and would not have a single one of his subjects be harmed by exchanged fire, and took as president, the most appropriate decision. Surely that decision is a tactical and moral victory for the Sharif.

Smart man.

:D:D:D Indeed!

Somalina   

Abwaan;444845 wrote:
It is unfortunate that some people always want chaos. Ilaah hakaa abaal mariyo Sh Sharif for ordering not to retaliate. What a wonderful leader and for those who were comparing him with Yey this is the proof that he is different. Sh Sharif is a man of peace. I hope in Ilaah soo hanuuniyo kuwa isku deyaya inay wax mucaaradaan iyagoon haysan wax qiil ah aan ka ahayn wax baan mucaaradi karaa. Ummaddaani way ka daashey dagaal danna uguma jirto in lagu kor dagaallamo.

:D :D :D Indeed!

War sheikhu nacasnimada intuu iska daayo ciyaalkan yar yar umadda ha ka qabto. 200million baa sannadkii lasiiyaa, ciyaal yar yar oo lunatics ahna umadda wuu ka qaban kari la'ayahay, isagoo weliba macallin dugsi ahaan jirey. Maxaa ka qaldan horta koonfurianska?

lool kornayl do u have any proof inuu qaato 200 million sanadkii sheekada fadhi ku dirirka iga dhaf ee rag hadaad tahay keen documents muujinayo arinkaad sheegtay iney dhab tahay...

Liqaye   

Lol horta mamuul somaliyeed 200 milliyan oo dollar soo marteey maba jiirto. iskadaa Shariif iyo shilimaadka uu doof ku dameeyey.

Oba,

War shariiku ciyaar ciyaar maaha niyow, gaaladu sannadkasta 150 mill bay siisaa, carabtana shir kasta ay leeyihiin wuu tagaa, afkoodana weliba sifiican buu u yaqaanaa, oo sanduuq lacag ah oo shilling Somali ku sarrifan bay u soo dhiibaan. Isku soo wada duuboow xariifku sannadkiiba qiyaas 250 million buu fadhiyaa lol. Ninka koofiyadiisa yar, iyo bismillaahi oo uu mar walba hadlka ku billaabo ha arkin, waa con man igaarku. Su'aashu laakiin waa waxaas oo lacag ah xaguu geeyaa, dee waa kaas oo isagoo dhar fiican watana ma aragnee?