Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Shabaab Recruiters

Xiin,

A hollow endorsement, albeit heartfelt and sincere, for a naked man! You should see Duke’s debating skills in the other, significant, thread, and see it if it makes you proud!

I am sorry I just saw the thread and I made the statement with regards to this thread and is not connected to the infamous closed thread.

After reading the closed thread, I am disgusted. The accusation is unfair, unfounded and libelous and Duke should take it back and appologize. This is brotherly advice.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

After reading the closed thread, I am
disgusted
. The accusation is unfair, unfounded and libelous and Duke should take it back and appologize.

and earlier:

Originally posted by Peace Action:

Duke is really a classy person and the best debator in SOl par none.

:D Whoopsy! man, what happened?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Aaway wixii SOL ka booteen jireen, anaaba ticket kooda wax ka dhiibi lahaayee...

loool...I have seen many other former Yey supporters who now practice Shababism.

Nephissa   

Where/when? show me. You are a very poor judge and one hell of an exaggerator. It appears you have plenty of COCONUTS upstairs already... your clan loyalty is showing. Intaa aniga ku xumee is leedahay, baad gardaro ugu dubaan tumi? Miskiin.

cheerleader talents are not high in scale of human standards...thats whats called in somali culture woo naageeya!!

i see cheerleaders are crying like babes when the times get tough..homies, pullup your skirts and take it in style..no need to sob now.

or shabaab will give u an atomic wedgie! :confused:

Originally posted by Nephthys:

I do wish I had such power, the ability to keep them from accidentally bombing civilians. Having said that, I am very grateful for their sacrifice; endangering the occupying force and their lackeys everywhere and at all times.

Interesting. I'm not siding with these crooks, but I think you could have worded that better.