Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

farewell to the politics section

Xoogsade   

Abu-Paragon was a paragon of virtue, a paragon of brotherhood, and a paragon of dignity. I have profound respect for the somalis who hail from other clans yet gave their guarded support to the courts. They could have held back their support and joined the rest of their clansmen in condemning the ICU purely on clan sentiments even though it was evident the courts were inclusive and did much good work. I do have respect for these somalis and consider them reliable somalis and true-to-their-word muslims. The lesson I take from Abu-Paragon and people like Xiin is that there are somalis above the pool of refuse the rest wallow in.

I can't say that about those who supported the TFG. I know my life would be expendable if they were to have a say on it and I was in the way of A/Y's presidency. Just as they cheered on for the killing of the somalis who were like me fighting in what they beleived in, they would have justified my death in the hands of Amxaaro.

Hunguri   

Weger, First of all Good luck Mr Pragon.

PS:-

Paragon has opened a door to those Nomads, who want to quit this Thread. Whilest, I suggest those quiting to have a different Alient new nick signed up in SOL and come back to the politics section from zero ground :D ......

Pi seems to have developed an abrasive personality.

Paragon, why don't you just admit you wanted a party in your honour? It didn't have to be a leaving do, you know. You could have come up with something else to celebrate. :D

Paragon   

^^Val, I still want that party, you know :D . How about you come up with something else I should celebrate and be so kind to be the party planner :D .

Pi, lol the hog eh? At least its spring smile.gif . There are many reasons to be out I guess.

Thanks Dhubad. Rug cadaagii? This reminds me of Suluxyadii late 1980s. Where are they when you need them smile.gif .

Hunguri, thanks bro. Good luck to you too.

NGONGE   

Whatever magic you're using, Paragon, I really want some of that. :D

I mean...you actually got Val to post in the politics section not once but TWICE!

Val, at the best of times, is a tough nut to crack. If you managed to charm her I don't think you'll have a problem with anyone. Yes, even Pi. :D

Pi   

Valeentaah, the politics section will turn you into a bloody beast before you know it. :( Anywho, do you mostly lurk in the politics section? The mud-slingining (oh, it's worse than mud) can be strangely satisfying and thrilling. The first few times you're hit with the dirt you'll feel a general sense of outrage and disgust. Then you realize that you can reciporcate it. Oh, from thereon it's all wonderland. Stuff 'em as best you can. LOL

Taliban   

Recently, I have realized there's not much to gain from the Politics section. I think political analyses or similar topics can be discussed at other sections such as the General. I would like to take this opportunity to bid farewell to the Politics section. This would be my last comment.