Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

I adore u if u r sneelo/slim shun from fat sisters!

OG_Girl   

ManOfWidom, i agree place is boring after people back to school but come on!! this topic is cheap , what fat or slim ?. man, kids of the world r dying they have nothing to eat and u talking fat and slim !!!!!

i am fat , healthy coz i have some thing to eat ...that how i see it while some of people in this word starving...think again ... damn ! where ur is wisdom .

how about to have a real debate, about politics or issue in our somali community ? think !

salaam

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

“I am fat, healthy coz I have some thing to eat ...that how I see it while some of people in this word starving..”

Well Old Girl why don’t u open a charity house or a soup kitchen and feed the poor, that way u will eat less and Allah will bless u, instead of being glutinous!

OG_Girl   

i actually run a charity ... neirther do i give food nor shelter ... but i´m here with you (poor .....) giving a seed to your small brains..... fat or slim is far too rabish to b a topic I discuss ... ( no hard feelings ) ... by the way .. i thought weight topics are too outworn ... how about Rationality / Pragmatisim Vs Visionisim ?

salaam

nafta   

^^^^ loooooool :D:D:D u got sum issues bro!

Well Old Girl why don’t u open a charity house or a soup kitchen and feed the poor, that way u will eat less and Allah will bless u, instead of being glutinous!

Anyway i think that it's usually shallow to judge ppl on their size...but on the other hand its also very unhealthy to be overweight to put it gently!...It attracts all sort of diseases like diabetes, obesity...so come on ppl ya'll dont wanna be carried away by airplane out of ur home right, cuz u couldnt get out the door gap?! ...so cut the guy some slack it was straight forward questions no fuss needed!

OG_Girl   

lol@Man Of Without Wisdom , so u want us agree with u or we r fat and ugly ?

it´s a nice quality to respect peoppl and give credit where it belongs .. but agreeing with someone All the time is nothing less than total brainlessness or a week peronality... not to mention that It is like saying i´ve no creativity at all .

any way i hate to disagree u i know u will take it as a personal but no hard feeling .

salaam

OG Moti   
ManofWisdom I thought seriously u were a man of wisdom, but it seems you are making me to change my mind, what is this english knowledge you promoting .. did you forget that english was not is not, and will never be our first language, seriously I do get amazed when i see non native speakers "if such phrase exist" talking cretizing others knowledge of english.. and u acusing others of being ignorant when you yourself seem to be one.. relax and lets discuss in civilized way... peace

Mowti or Mowt: Are u trying to “Afar Qabiil’ with me?

What is bothering u about my discussion with Old Girl?

And u have the irony of talking about not using English when u urself is writing in English! Just hold ur horses and do not enter what is not ur business and don’t ever try to baby-sit in cyber-net.

OG_Girl   

of all the people on earth .. You should be the last person to speak about knowledge of english. ( i may sound harsh .. but i´ve got good intention ) .. so please make sense and debate .. about teachin me .. sure you could do that .. but not English . maybe some bigotory ..loooooooool

hey leave Moti alone , he aint ur level

his baby sister can beat u so easily

english is so important to u but where i live i speak fluent Arabic which u have no clue about it!

saalam

Kool_Kat   

I have nothing to say to this non-sense...You know you're just wasting space on this site, which I am sure the funds don't come from your pockets...

Did you even check how money non-sense topics you posted about skinny/slim and fat girls or whateva else your preference might be...Uff...

I still got nothing but luv for you my brother without Wisdom...