Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

I adore u if u r sneelo/slim shun from fat sisters!

people people ...iska dhaaf, dont waste your energy on this...just do what i do...ignore these kind of topics..and three hours later,maxaa arkee topika oo disappeared gareeye, meaning waxaad arkee asoo two pages gadaal u durqay considering the fact that people reply every minute to more IMPORTANT posts..

OG Moti   

Man of wiisdom yes i am using English, but i am not claiming that it is my first language and I am expert in the subject, tell u what, i made lots of grammer and spelling mistakes, plus i have a heavy accent, and i am proud of it... Accent shows where i came from, and where i learn english... so man without wisdom, like SHTML, Section6er, and kool kat said u wasting your time.. and muranka naga daa .. walahi i have no time for this... and Qabiiileeys is not my sytle, bro, so try reasoning not qabiileys .. peace

Deeq A.   

ManofWisdom, brother, next time you post topics, please post on the right forum. This forum has categories and they are very easy to follow.

No need to create extra work for the moderators.

Thank You