Sign in to follow this  
Cumar

Barre Hiiraale reaches Baardheere

Originally posted by N/AA:

Che, his honor exists for those whom it concerns.

Come on duqa. He is Somali Warlord. Of course, it concerns me. There is no honor in warlordism.Is that hard to accept?

Jacpher   

Che, dagaalka Horn ka daa nooh. Hiiraala lagama soo maro sxbkeen.

Odaga would have been more credible and believable if he were to give up his MP seat in protest of the every thing he’s blaming on TFG. Being happy of losing the ministerial position and holding on to the MP seat while remaining part of the “dowlada” in which he has no confidence and trust? Sounds phony to say the least. Maybe he should head to Asmara to avoid another humiliating house arrest by no other than the foreign army he highly endorsed few months ago.

“Waxa Kismaayo anigu aan ka gaalay, ee aniga iyo Ilaahey iyo dadka joogaa isla og…..waxaan wanaag iyo in dadkaas ay wada noolaadaan oo la wada daganaado…….waxaan aheyn waligey uma sheegin, mana dhihin”

Did he forget invading the city in the middle of Ramadan killing innocent fasting Somalis? Maybe that's a wanaag thing in dagaal-ooge books? Kadaab Ilaahey ka furtay oon waxba dhaamin kuwuu eedeenaayo hadda.

Emperor   

It is common knowledge the man was under house arrest with Ethiopian tanks placed in front of his house ever since the moment he told Abdullahi Yusuf and the Ethiopians not to engage in urban combat because of the civilian loss it could cost.

The man was under house arrest when he was the defense minister of the TFG and let go the next day he was demotted with large group of his staff and technicals, C'mon now Horn, be firm and say the truth, the guy is only angry about the demotion and the fact that he was ordered to leave Kismayo out of his dirty hands and let that Maamulka of gobolkaas do their job single handedly without any interference... and that is exactly what is going to happen...

Warileen inagaa wax aragnay. Heedhe maxaad karabtaan Jananka Morganba waa taa meel cidla ah fadhiya. dhaafa hiiraale, dadkiisa ha ku dhax noolaado.

Jimcaale....Horn dagaal kulama jiri. Btw you and me labadiina isdeenla. And as for Hiiraale, it is not that he is any worse than other lagaroonayaal, but I just don't understand how an intelligent and educated Somali would in good consciousness defend this man.

lool@lagaroonayaal...

take it back man, that's a bit gross!

ps--i reckon you dont know what it means in southern context :D .

Kashafa   

but I just don't understand how an intelligent and educated Somali would in good consciousness defend this man

The million dollar question on SOL. I got a few of my own.

How come Duke, 'Shaykh' Sakhar, and Violet, 3 nomads from different ends of the Somali spectrum(age, gender, location, background, education, 'religouisty') defend Abdullahi Amxaar and the Xabashi invasion ?

How come Horn, Allamagan, and Aaliyah, again 3 diverse nomads, constantly defend the cough ahem 'honor' of both Barres, the dictator, and the Yahuudi ?

How come Khalaf, an otherwise cool muslim brother, flips the script when politics is concerned ? Why cry for Taako Man, Pi, Xalane, Ebyan's banning ? Coincidence ? Happenstance ? finely attuned sense of justice ? :D

How come ain't nobody defending Aideed's ahem legacy ? Show the late 'marxoom' nigga some love, same way ya'll showin it to Jalle Siad and soon-to-croak-out Yey & Gheedi :D I mean, dag yo, what other warlord can boast of a $25 million dolla bounty on his head. How can Aideed Sr be a bloodthirsty dog of hell and his son be an honourable, respectable, 'wax-garad' and Minister of Interior ? Heck, how can Aideed Sr be a killin' lootin' genocidal SOB while his lieutenants, the very architects of his murderous campaigns Adeeryaal Qeybdiid, Ato, Dheere, Qanyare etc, be considered the cream of the crop of what the Tikray Founded Government has to offer ?

How come Oodeweyne/Tolstoy is quiet nowadays ? How come he isn't denouncing Riyaale with the same fervor he denounces Yey. They're both stooges, they both fly to Addis on a moments notice, and even worse, they've both handed over our most precious national resource: our scholars, over to the Xabashi's and their secret prisons. Why grudgingly(or enthusiastically) accept one as a 'democratically elected leader' and damn the other as a Stooge ?

Rhetorical Q's but as Nur said in the other thread, good questions provide half the answer. ALL the answer when it comes to SOL politics section.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

Where are his Jewish friends?

I considered the man to be "neutral", but he got little excited during the invasion of the Ethiopians . That was his chance of siding against the invaders, infidels, but rather was on the wrong side, and even was quoted for saying he would even use the help of the Jewish to get his ways against his fellow Somalis who were struggling against the Xabashi invaders . Maanta ayey heshay isna. mid mid udhinta tuugyey.

Well, tough col. Hiiraale, you really blew it.