Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Are you a Sister, Transistor, or a Resistor?

Nur,

Whether I wear a hijab or not, it's quite frankly none of your business. I didn't like your post because many muslim women do not wear the hijab and they are not all ho*s or as you put it "resistor".

LuCkY   

^^^I CouLDnt Agree MOre With YOU Opi.NOt ALL MusLim Women Wear the Hijab-thats their business- but they shouLdnt be put to bad Light because of that.I personaLLY know severaL Ladies who dont wear it but are far better than those that wear the hijab.ALso there are pLenty of Ladies where I LIve who have given the hijab a bad reputation because of what they do.

So PLz LEts Stop this Negativity...It aint Right.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by *Lucky*:

^^^I CouLDnt Agree MOre With YOU Opi.NOt ALL MusLim Women Wear the Hijab-thats their business- but they shouLdnt be put to bad Light because of that.I personaLLY know severaL Ladies who dont wear it but are far better than those that wear the hijab.ALso there are pLenty of Ladies where I LIve who have given the hijab a bad reputation because of what they do.

So PLz LEts Stop this Negativity...It aint Right.

Brother Nur was thankfully forbidding what is wrong according to our shariicah and enjoining what is right “A proper Hijab” in this case..

I agree with you,, there are many sisters who wear hijaab and don’t have the characteristics of a pious muslimah.. but then again you are not responsible for what they do. Allah will only judge you on how well you have followed his almighty’s teachings not what hablaayo did…

Now if you chose not to wear hijaab which is pretty much your own business, you are, theoretically, resisting Allah’s teaching of wearing hijaab and I guess that’s what brother Nur was saying without pointing fingers at anybody..

Arwa   

DA

You wrote:

Whether I wear a hijab or not, it's quite frankly none of your business. I didn't like your post because many muslim women do not wear the hijab and they are not all ho*s or as you put it "resistor".

I read this posting from the start and I haven't seen anything wrong with it walaalo. I personally understood the term "resistor" as someone who have the facts about the importance of hijaab yet a little bit shacky about going ahead & wearing it.

Salaam

44.gif

LuCkY   

Darman true but some peopLe wiLL do what ever they please regardLess.

Now I never Had a probLem with the hijab-ALxamduLiLaah-and I have never questioned it so...!

OG_Girl   

let us not mix between what Allah ordered us and what some moslims do . I believe Allah only can judge them. So, If some prayers r bad people, is that means I stop Salat coz some r bad??! The answer is NO .exactly , Hijab is indeed obligation from Allah whatever u wearing to show off or to obey Allah.Allah knows best.

I disagreed bro Nur about judging person's Iman according how thay wear Hijab BUT I don't think any moslim can question about Hijab, is part of Islam and u should wear it or Allah will punnish u there is no question about that.

Salam