Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Congress for Liberation And Reconstitution Opens in Asmara

RedSea   

Dulqarnayn Alsumaale,

Do you believe in second chances?

We all know that this TFG group even if given the chances don't have what it takes. Simply because they lack the leadership, skill or the connection to the people to accomplish anything.

However the only other group we could say could revive somalia is the ICU. I can' really think of any other group that I could point out from the top of my head today. It's only them or nothing.

Let us be bit opptemistic here and give the ICU a second chance. They have shown everyone that they could accomplish alot however little more experience which they have gained could be essential in their second quest to rescue their country, this time from the hands of external enemy and locals combined.

We neither Iran or masterminded creatures, howver I believe that it's either them again or nothing.

So give them the chance they deserve abti.

Naxar Nugaaleed,

Dude listen, you will never get the merits of my argument no matter how hard you try. So why bother>

Well, according to this Reuters news report seems it has your answer:

"DJIBOUTI, Sept 9 (Reuters) - A Somali businessman who financed the ousted Islamic Courts said on Sunday he had cut ties with the group after meeting Somali Prime Minister Ali Mohamed Gedi.

Gedi had flown to Djibouti to ask businessman Abukar Omar Adan to use his influence to encourage armed remnants of the movement to accept a government amnesty.

"I am not anymore with the Islamic Courts," Adan told reporters after meeting Gedi amid tight security at a Djibouti hotel. He did not elaborate."

------------

I don't think in uu Caddaani sameynaayo waxaas ama ku dhaqaaqi doono, even at the pathetic begging by desperate Geedi. The Xabashi stooge Geedi thinks since he -- Caddaani -- is a close "tolka," so can be influenced and persuaded to join his "tol" dowladda ku jiro and what Geedi thinks are their clan interests.

Will Caddaani believe that crap? Methinks not.

If anyone is claiming anything, it's you claiming o to being a muslima and somali, you are neither.

You are treading on thin line Red. Don't let emotions get a better of you.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Kismayo.jpg

Waxaabad moodaa arday school ka soo dareertay
:D

Sawirkaan Xamar waaye ee ma'aha Asmara. Ubaxyadda Soomaaliya laga helo ka muuqdo ayaaba ka garan kartaa. The picture was taken last summer at Isbitaalka Soos [sOS] ee ciyaalka, oo degmadda Huriwaa ku yaalo.

Fabregas   

quote:''the ICU'' should have been in Mogadishu right now instead of Asmara and instead be busy with planning a good strategic election campaign for 2009 which would have seen them as guaranteed winners and legitimize their rule even more in the International community's eyes and therefore make them immune from any foreing threats especially those coming from the former prostitute of Siyaad Barre mr Meles

Akhi, The I.C.U would still be in power had they became treacherous men and sold out their people. They were told to;accept thousands of Ethiopian troops on Somali soil, withdraw any claims of sympathy or claims over the Somali region and denounce or capture some wanted terrorists. By the time they were a month into power, the entire world including America, Kenya, Ethiopia, Igad,AU the UN and Somali warlords had gathered against them. So they had either two choices to call the people to resistance and make a heroic stand for the world to witness or surrender the very principles they had a made a stand for in the first place. Thus the people went out and bravely fought the illegal invaders bitterly, until they were overcome by superior armoury and techonolgy brought from the axis of evil a.k.a North Korea.

The result of this was that for the first time in Somali History our historical enemies, the expansionist Abysnians had occupied the capital of the Soomaal and touched the shores of the Indian Ocean, the very which Menelik had claimed as belonging to his people some 200 or so years ago. We can gossip all day and dwell on who is to blame;Indhacade, Dahir Aweys or the I.C.U? But that is all history, my freind and that is what our enemies want us to focus on, meaningless and trivial clan or individual issues,which do nothing to better our people.

What is important is that the Somali people are trying their best to create a united front against the occupiers and traitors. One that includes Ulema, Academics, Politicians and civil society members plus all Somali clans. If we cant agree and support each other on this, then we risk becoming like the Oromo, whom have been made stateless and weak by the expansionist Abysnians. Eritrea is not a perfect ally or state, but it is a country with historical sympathies and ties to the Somali people. She was claimed along with Somalia as been under the throne of Ethiopia by the late Haillesallese. Eritrea is a coutry that is built on freedom and resistance from the expansionst Abysnians. The Oromo, Afar, ******ia and Somalis are all occupied. Thus is it is neccesary that they turn to Eritrea for guidance and assistance on how to free themselves from Zenawi, because Eritrea has the best experience and knowhow in this field. This meeting is one way to achieve to us and raise the general awareness of the calam and Islamic people on the state of Somalia.