Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Wild Girls or Quiet Girls,Which Make the Best Wives?

SeeKer   

I personally think "wild girls" are better because they have seen it all and want to settle down to a quiet normal life, raise kids and take care of their families.

I believe that the so called "quiet girls" are not really quiet and innocent, but that most of them are very good pretenders.

"Quiet girls" are only trying to make the "right" impression and that the minute they have your wedding band on, they start showing you their true character. By then, it will be too late to change course especially when there are children involved.

Your input is appreciated.

Salaan...

Seeker:

So you want a wild girl, at least. Well, guess what? We have plenty of them. Semi-wilds. Full-wilds. And in-between wilds. So, the choice is yours. They have a special place: Buur Karoole. I can get you as many as four--which is the maximum number allowed under the banner of Islam. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

Hey mr wild iam wild my self how about if we get together and be wild together and ever,

aye how about bro?

sasa82   

I'm a quiet girl and i believe that being quiet or wild has anything to do with being a good wife. I know a lot of wild and quiet girls who would make excellent wives. all they need are good men. A good man can keep his wife in check becuase she loves him. Usually if a quiet girl becomes wild its becuase she is dissatified with her life. Then Its her husband's job to find out how to rectify the situation. The only he can "save" her is if he trully loves her and is willing to work things out. And on that note i'm gone. :D

I think us girls come in many different kinds of characters, and not just wild or quiet.

How do you know wild girls want to settle anyway? and "raise children and take care of family"...honey, nannies do that sort of thing too...why not marry a nanny...

I think you need to stop seeing females as objects you can obtain through marriage and make your personal slave...

I'm out