Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A heartbreaking Offer!

Blessed   

^^^Bisinka! I agree, secrets shud be guarded. Laakin, your taking this to another level. No one is flawless walaal, even 'big time wadaads' and there is a point to his post. Hint: Somali Politics :eek: :D

Read second post again ;)

Seems like Og_Girl is the only who got the message. I have to agree with you in saying that they each have some positive characterists if they eased up a little on the emotions. If they realised that tehy had a common goal to work towards than that would provide a plat form of cooperation.

Laakin, I'd have to disagree allowing the 'tribalists' to invite other is disasterouse and hence the situation in eldorate - or is that what Nur was hinting at?

Nuune

wixii khayr ah ilaah hana waa fijiyo,

sharka ilaah hanaga xijaabo,

intii dhimatay ilaah ha u naxariisto,

camal suuban iyo cibaado wacan ilaah hana siiyo,

gaalada ilaah tawfiiqda haka qaado,

khayaamadooda iyo dhagartooda ilaah hanaga duwo,

faataxa

Amiin!

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Masha'Allah Allah has blessed you with one hell of an imagination. And i was thinking the same thing sis Ameenah, smart ay.

Lakiin putting all things aside i dont blame the sista, you seem to be a good catch, heck Will You Marry Me instead!?

Blessed   

PT,

The Somali bit was a quote from Nuunes post, not intended for you but if your curious Nunne wrote a little paryer for Somalis :D

Intuition

:D I like ur style, sistah! A lady who knows what she wants and makes it known.

Arwa   

lol Intuition :rolleyes:

Nur walaalo, i dont know about the imagination part laakin to me you sound like "istus" .....

Imagin that sister is reading this posting, what would she think of you??

Salaam

44.gif

Nur   

Blanket Apology

Sisters

The topic I posted was meant to be a light hearted approach to discuss online e-marriage proposals, I have actually received that offer on a whole page placed by the siter herself at Smnet, so publishing it again here was not ISTUS TUS, one should never judge the intention of others, because I have no interest in making relationship with my audience, as a writer with an objective, I work like a professional with all the ethics it spouses, a lawyer or a Doctor, Confidentiality being my cornerstone, and I will never cross the professional barriers as to get involved emotionally with my audience. So that closes the ISTUS TUS issue altogether. Those who make it safe from this messy life on earth, I plan to see you in Jannah, inshAllah.

Much respect

Nur

Cawralo   

Intressting, intressting. Since Nur wont tell the outcome..will any of you guys who did tell me? Ameena? help me out :confused:

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Ameenah, Life’s all about being spontaneous ay ;) lool.

Lol, Nur I take that as a no to both parties. Aah shucks. Plenty more fish in the sea, or should I say online, loool.

Wasalaam.

Nur   

ilhaam sis ( Intuition)

You write

Lol, Nur I take that as a no to both parties. Aah shucks. Plenty more fish in the sea, or should I say online, loool.

Walaalo

You may not believe me, but Melbourne is very special to me, the name alone triggers pleasant memories, intuitively, I feel it strange that by coincidence, you are from Melbourne, if indeed so, it is going to be very interesting! life under the the great barrier reef, shouldnt be the only natural attraction.

Anyway, there is an exception to most rules, but first would you please read all my back issue topics to see if indeed you could put up with someone espousing such out of step ideas?

Finally about your tagline, I thought to add a lil wisdom to it from an Arabic proverb:

Wisdom Begins With Wonder

" Idaa Zahara al Sabab, Batala Al Ajab"

When causes are discovered, Wonder Fades away

Nur

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

I can not help but be intrigued by your reply. You first began by referring to me as Ilham, and went on to discuss Melbourne as though you have once lived here yourself. I am indeed a Melbournian and I am greatly interested in what makes this place so special to you. As for exceptions on rules, you may need to elaborate on that a little, I thought you didn’t mix business with pleasure ;) lol. What’s it gonna be then didn’t your mother ever teach you, never keep a lady waiting.

Wasalaam.

And by the way…”When causes are discovered, Wonder Fades away” I like, I might just add that. If you don’t mind that is? Copyright?

Nur   

Intuition sis

ilhaam in Arabic means intuition, that is why i called you ilhaam.

Second, like i said as a professional wadaad on line to help lost souls find their Lord, I am very careful not to mix my personal life with my professional vocation. But, some wierd idea crossed my mind a while ago, I have read a hadeeth somewhere that " Ithnaani jadduhumaa jadd, wa hazluhumaa jadd" " two cases, are always counted serious in law when proposed seriously or jokingly, accepting a marriage offer and freeing a captive"

What does this mean as an on line Fiqh Issue, if I agree to your offer even jokingly, and at least two Nomads are online, could this be the real thing?

Well, with digital signitures and identity verification tools, it may just be the real thing, an intercontinental marriage could be a reality, so all Nomads must be careful, because as I have warned b4, my sense of humor could be lethal, it could send your head spinning all the way to Kurtunwaarrey.

Yes please b free to use the addition of your tagline. it is an honor.

Mombasa lady

dada yangu, r you sure you r not from up north, Malindi? be careful sis, if you read a Nur post you would not know the difference between reality from fiction, but one thing is for sure, if you follow me around out of curiosity, I warn you, you may Find Allah SWT by accident, and then sigh with relief and say, Alhamdulillah jazaakallah khairan ndugu Nur it was worth following you around, come visit me at Somalionline Islam pages, that is my home page.

Nur

raula   

lol NUR about MOMBASA_Q following you around. I wonder though Bro Nur, how many are following you around?

HONEY-D   

if you follow me around out of curiosity, I warn you, you may Find Allah SWT by accident, and then sigh with relief and say, Alhamdulillah jazaakallah khairan ndugu Nur it was worth following you around, come visit me at Somalionline Islam pages, that is my home page.

Looooooooool if those gals who are chasing u around may find allah by accident as you put it imagine all the ajar you'd get.

I'm just not sure ur message is getting through to the gals all they think about is going to janah via you, you wouldnt let the poor girls down would you?. :D