Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Pictures: Pland drawish gearing for defense

Rahima   

Raula,

Sister, as said by both HA and Jamatatu, my words were reality-based sarcasm ;) (if that makes sense). Unfortunately we have being born into a people where some rejoice at such events. They live for it, live on it and if not at this sickening level resort to “this group started that and did that†but turn a complete blind eye to what their own “cousins†are doing.

Like I said, yippee, I was born Somali :D .

That is not a Somali Trait

Maybe not. True, we shouldn’t mock elders, but honestly what on this earth have these people taught us?

I’ll tell you what they are though, they’re a bloody joke! A shame to their people and definitely not role models- so lets not talk about them like they deserve our respect, rather we should refrain from sticking it to them for hopefully we are the better people.

Just look at them. Are they people to respect and admire? I look at them and think they are the reason why i am here and not enjoying the bounties of my homeland. I look at them and think, they are the reason why innocence is killed more and more each day. I look at them and think, how I wish they would stop.

I prefer putting them on trial and after they are found guilty for the killing of innocent people, they should be put to the firing squad. If I had the stomach, I’d probably gleefully watch- unfortunately I don't.

raula   

^^^wachekani babu ;) na huyu ni mheshiwa RAILA ODINGA au (ur avator) icon_razz.gif loooooool..kidding.

ORIGILAQE..looooool@meno bandika-chunga JUMATATU..mwone vile akucheki na jicho bandika :D;) Mimi naishi Machakos :D , nawe? kidding-Naishi STATO(the land where the BUSH_ANARCHY is at its core) :D

raula   

loooool..lakini nilidani tuko na open-relationship..ama icon_razz.gif labda ni ramadani imenishika kweli kweli ;) sawa mpenzi-lakini sikuongeleshi mpaka mwezi mtukufu uishe :D

mambo jambo, bwana

Guess, ya'll talkin about the issue here,

I will give you one of those what :IFs:

what if this lead to a full invasion of Somalialand and the end of somalialand

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

basi nipe Hola!

Mambo hayo..! Tuliza mdogo wangu, Raula hayi 'hola' wala wola. We ukitaka mambo za 'hola' ebu mjaribu sehemu zingine usi gonke kwa mlango za mkee za watu. Ajiibu , hu oni hayaa wewe?