Sign in to follow this  
hassan2004

what can I do

Hey....... brothers and siters!!!!!!!how yáll doin

'Well I am half nigerian half somalian.I need someone to comment on this ,it s being a big concern for me.

I really need to fall for a somalian lady cos I think I have a lot of respect for them,not only cos of the fact that they are the most pretty ladies in africa,but for the fact that they carry a lot of grace and dignity with them.I wanna be witha somalian,but you know what?///////The ones I met think they prefer the white folks and stuff,so I wanna know what are somalians.........black,white or mixed,somebody help me cos I am craving so much for a somalian girl.I wish the culture could be adjusted a bit.

Your comments are highly appreciated,I am a concerned nigerian.........peace salamaleykum.

P

You said half nagerian?

You cant have somali women,ok,sorry brother,our somali women are only for somali men,not nigerians

bye

if you donsent like my coments pleese read my signajure,ok

hay brotha man,hold your horse bro!

yo, hassan as long as you know the culture, language, and you have 90%of the “Somali male behavior” , personally i think you shouldn’t have any problem getting a sister as a wife ONLY, if ur not looking some one for that reason than you need not to worry about not being Somali man, cause what you can do is go one of those clubs and you’ll find ,the lost, low self steam, unattractive, uneducated, unwanted, worse of the whores of Somali woman we have in our ppl.

One Q for u bro, which of your parts in form Nigeria…..i am guessing is your mom, cause some of our males don’t discriminate when they get horny,Iam not disrespecting to you or any one also,don’t take it wrong plz

biG mOm   

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

Br Hassan no matter who you are! the point is If you are a muslim man try to get a muslim women to merry! don't look her nationality, what ever she is must be muslim-and ask your allah to help with...

sorry if i intrupt you

shyhem   

Hassan

Dating somali women is the most frustrating thing u will ever do but again u seem to lack confidence,an important ingredient in conquering a somali woman's heart.

Express u'rself,u have everything to gain and nothing to lose.Don't be scared of rejection since it won't be the first and certainly the last that will be handed to u by somali women.

Remember if it(rejection) ain't written on u'r face,it neva happened,and with that i say go for the gold.

yo brotha man, u are a hater bro...

so hassan, all the stuff u said about u liking a somalian girl was nice but does she like u back? that's what matters cuz if she does so the nationaltiy stuff won't matter to her at all...Beside everybody got someone on this earth so keep trying and i wish u the best bro...take care..salam.

waryaa kir iyo buus iyo yur baa lagu yidhi.......disgusting walahi.........ilahay ayaan u baryay inuuu inantiina mid from china guursado.....indhoyar eats dogs and pigs......sub7analah........hassan is muslim man.......

waryaa i dont wanna hear these things from u again....hadii kale waxan kugu noqon Bush and his poodle...markaasan ciraaq kuu diri......looool Brother.......just making fun of u....no hard feelings........laakin we should respect our muslim brothers who r from africa......remember these words " stolen from africa brought to america fighting for surviva fighting for ariva".........Bob marley we all african must unite..must be one world and one family

Brotha-man that wasnt nice, keep the rude comments to urself redface.gif

lol@ Tagane "and you have 90%of the “Somali male behavior” hmm interesting, wondering what u mean? Anyways Hasson bro nationality isn't important at all, just try to be urself, be good a muslim and u'll get what u want. We also know our own ppl"somalis" and how they treat others that are not somali, sad but what could we do. :(

No, I have 100% “ Somali male behavior” after all iam 100% Somali man.

As a male I can’t discloser our behavior secret to the opposite sex, that will be betraying my fells khaat eating, low life skinnies,I gotch yo back yo chicken legs don’t worry about a thing boys.lool

ps,

WHY ARE U LYING TO THE MAN?

YOU ALL KNOW IN SOMALI CULTURE,MARRYING AND DATING ADOON IS NOT SOMETHING COMMON.

NOW HOW MANY OF YOU WILL MARRY A JAREER>? OR YOUR MAMI AND PAPA WILL AGREE.

EFEN THE JAREERS OF SOMALIA NOT ALLOWED BY SOMALI WHY NAJERIAN>?

STOP FAKING AND BEING HYPOCRYTES.AM JUST SAYING WHAT 90%OF SOMALIS BELEIVE AND DO

NOW I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU IF AM LYING

IF U DON LIKE WHAT I SAY,KISS MA A$$(MY SIGNAJURE)

hey...waryaa brother man......waa halkii tagane hold ur horsse...sxb ku odhan maayo anigu hold ur horse laakin waxaan ku odhan hold ur mouth.

let me tell u one thing.......wat is wrong with jareer..... sxb iam not jareer...laakin waan ka xumaaday all ur discusions ....sxb remeber we r in 2003......we r not in the centuries of discriminations......sxb intaan kaba bir ah laguu galin iska fadhiiso......like u in somali ayaa dagaalka ka wada.....somalia would be in peace if like u one were not there........

BOYS,SAXIB I SAID, WE ALL KNOW IN SOMALI CULTURE,WE DONT LIKE OIUR GALS AND BOIS TO MARRY JAREERS WHO LIVE IN SOMALIA,LET ALONE OTHERS ONES FROM NEJERIA.

NOTH IS WRONG WITH JARER,I LIKE JAREER PPL,MIDGAN,BUT N SOMALI CULTURE WE DONT LIKET,AND THA IS TRUE,ITS NOT ME WHO SAID IT,BUT IS IN OUR CULTURE

IF YOU GUYS JUST WANTU TO BE NICE,TO YTHE NMAN,MAYBE YES,BUT TRUTH TO BE SAIDM WE DONT MARRY OUTSIDE,AND NO SOOMALI LIKET THA

A7LA-SHU   

dymm is my first time to like what shyhem said. how weird lol.. but hassan yeah if it is rejection dude we all face that $hit one way or the other so no big deal..

and if those girls not talkin to ya coz u half naigraian then they got problem.. and as big mom said dude why run after somali girls for. there are other girls who are good muslims mansha'allah so if u are good person just check if she is good muslim n the rest can go to hell..

now mr brotha here listen sweety in a way u are right most somalis would say hells nah no way my daughter or son is marryin outsider but that got nothing do with jareer as u put it. we just don't like to mix with outsiders in general.. plus the guy said he is half somalian that makes one. or am i wrong here???

and since u was askin if any of us here would marry one. hell yeah.. im one. for reals if he is good muslim, treats me good the heck do i care what he is or how we looks like....

while we at marryin outsiders. i have q for alot of somalis here.. why do we feel if one of ur daughter/son marry white is good thing. but when it comes to black person is bad?? even my own (uncles,aunts and reltives) have that bad habbit sayin naya what u doing with waxa madw...seriously is sad that we think white is good and black isn't.....

HONEY-D   

BROTHA-MAN

Once in ur life listen to Magnoona. Like she said we should be more concerned about whether the person is muslim or not. And just for the record hassan is one of us whether u like it or not. :rolleyes:

I dont know which continent u live but where i live somali women do marry non muslim ans especially jamicans so i am sure their parents would prefer seeing their gals marrying a true muslim regardless of his colour.