Sign in to follow this  
Hibaad

Somaliland Independence day

valerie   

Stop making ****** excuses..Maybe ur not allergic to somali parties..maybe ur just hiding ur cute face... :D .kkkkkkkkkkk

Saalixa   

tis not right,,, what about those poor people far in aus,,,,i have to wait all the way in june.

tis not fair walaahi i envy all of you

Curly   

I've decided to check it inshallah, but I thought I'd leave before the ciyaal suuq show up!

So what time are you lot planning to be there for?

Curly   

You just have to have lived or have family there in the region or just support the independance!

Everyone is welcome!

Curly   

Independance from the Somali Republic, But it's not as bad as it sounds...It's not like as if we're hating on the rest of Somalia, we're just gald we're able to stand on our own!

OG_Girl   

Sue, my ayeyo from there and my dad's half brothers , so is that counts? will that make me be somalilander :D;)

salam

this is just weird... but it looks like you guys really want your own country, and who am I to say it's wrong.... i kind of want my own country too... i think i'll buy some land in Somali somewhere and declare my independence... once Somaliland becomes recognized by anyone except the people that made it up, I think I'll try to get citizenship or whatever benefit they have...

Party hardy :^)

Blessed   

^^^You know whats I say, get yourself as many passports as you can. We don't lose nothing but we gain a country.. thats how it is for me... so far I get me three nationalities and am working on the fourth :D

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

so u can't come if u r not somalilander.

No bruv, it open for every one Somali or not. There is no hate hate between Londoners, we alsways support each other no matter what region the funds is being raised for. Besides, whose gonna let something like not being from a region stop them having a party?

Sue,

We'll prolly be there 4 about 4-5pm.....

Happy May 18th. I heard R. Kelly is in Hargeisa as we speak. He will be performing at the annual event. Check it out.

don't he look like R. Kelly?

Adami1.jpg

I wish, I wish, I wish

To every Xabagle,

I wish, I wish, I wish

Every Merfish,

I wish, I wish, I wish

And every Geeljire

I wish, I wish, I wish

Ghetto Somaliland Recognition

:D:D:D

somalilandsig.gif

Blessed   

^^looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool^^^

I better inform the wadaads then. He'll get in Hargaisa what America couldn't give him... the perfect send off for a pervert :mad:

:D

Happy 18th may to you too smile.gif