Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Listing of Puntland’s Ignoble Actors

Biixi   

As always it is good to see that Puntland elders are standing up for those handed to to the Ethiopians unlike Somaliland.

Thankful   

^^^ Why not

Finally he has people on a roll bashing Puntland and doesn't want to lose momentum. I wonder how many people who have contributed to this thread have actually been to Puntland recently. Probably not even one.

Jacpher   

You're having difficult swallowing the fact Cadde is the worst figure PL has ever seen. None likes Beerlaawe but some are saying soo celiya ducana ugu dara. The sooner Cadde and his cohorts leave the sooner PL can revive to life.

Originally posted by Biixi:

^^^ Why not.

Everybody should pay for their own crimes.Xaarkaaga iska tir kow intaad sheegi lahayd mid ninkale kuyaal.

Jimcaale...Waaba yaab war Somalipride ma Uusay naas nuujiya. Odaga dhiniciisa lagama marikaro

Emperor   

There nothing wrong with the SL elders, leave them out of this thread, only politicians please. The sickos and founders of this rendition business are the SL Admin, its where Puntland sickos got the idea from, nothing to do with SL elders, they are innocent and against these kind of actions....

Biixi   

^^^ Isku xishood.

Somaliland is as guilty of handing Somalis to the Ethiopians, why exclude them?

Thankful   

I have a difficulty swallowing the fact then when we speak about the Puntland admin we have people who supported the ICU and against the TFG or are from Maakhir State giving me their two cents. It is the typical divide and conquer. What you are saying now about Puntland is absolutely nothing compared to what was being said about Abdullahi Yusuf when he was President of the state or what is being said of him now. Puntlands issues arose after the ICU took Xamar and the war that has resulted in it. Puntland is one of the most arid area's in all of East Africa, definitely in Somalia, but Alhamdulilah this admin has been able to take care of it's citizens from being seriously harmed by this. Whatever your motives may be, they'll be a vote and it will be decided whether this admin will get another term. People are upset Puntland has been able to do so much on their own. Have they made mistakes? Absolutely. But most of the bickering comes from people living abroad who have no clue what is really going on.

Emperor   

Biixi, its the SL Admin and not the elders...

Anyway this topic is for Puntlanders to name and shame those involved in this bad actions... Any more names you add to the thread is welcome

Fabregas   

Originally posted by somalipride:

quote: Anyway this topic is for Puntlanders to name

Exactly my point!!!
So what you want? a d.n.a test on SOL? :D

Somalipride-Puntland is part of Somalia last time I checked. It is open to criticism from every Somali.

Geeljire...No DNA neccesary. Reer Bari aa gaaban yihiin oo madoob yihiin. Horaa lagaa soo saaraa. :D

Emperor   

^Yes I agree but the sincerity of some people's criticism could be doubted as being coming from different perspective, you know we are Somali...

But I welcome anyones input....