Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Zenawi gets grilled on HardTalk. Gets very defensive on TV.

Kashafa   

The title of this thread(and video) should read: Meles Zenawi endorses his puppet Sharwade "Shaykh Hotel" Ahmed.

Key exchange at 3:55:

Journalist: You're happy with the new President Sharif Ahmed ?

Meles Zenawi: Absolutely, Absolutely.

Journalist: Even though a couple of years ago, there were reports that he was declaring Holy War on Ethiopia ?

Zenawi: Yes, we were very unhappy with him then because he declared Jihad against us, now we are happy with him because he says he wants to practice his Islam in Somalia, thats his task....

Journalist: And impose Shariah law in Somalia ?

Zenawi: That is not our business, that's the business of Somalis. If they are comfortable with Shariah, then it's their problem.

Journalist: So has he given you assurances that he's not going to be seeking Holy War, Jihad, nor keeping allies of Al-Qaeda and groups like that ?

Zenawi: Yes, he has given assurances like that and so far he has acted on the basis of those promises, and we are very comfortable with him right now.

Zenawi wasn't grilled. Zenawi was speaking with imperialistic arrogance. A cool, calm, serene, and authoritative attiude. Maba ka qasna ba. Why should he break a sweat when his biggest threat in Somalia is, seemingly, being nullified by his chosen Ethiopian-approved puppet Shaykh Hotel, who as he said in his words: "We are very happy and very comfortable with" A puppet who's very first act in office was to fly to Addis Abbab and give him all the assurances in the world that Somalia had no interest in Somali Galbeed, that Somalia had accepted it's subordinate status in the Horn of Africa, and that the pesky rag-tag Islamists would soon be crushed and handed over to Ethiopia.

The term vassal state commonly refers to any state that was subordinate to another in the pre-modern international system.
The vassal in these cases was the ruler
, rather than the state itself

Never in all the readings I have done in the books of history, in both Arabic and English, have I encountered such a brazen display of the relationship between a master and his subordinate. I used to read about Vassal states but never had a concrete idea of what it meant. Enter Shaykh Hotel and his infamous house-nigger moment:

shariif_iyo_Zenawi.jpgF1.jpg

To anybody who watches this video and still supports Sharwade Ahmed, or is even ready to 'tolerate' him, I have but one response: You're a f'ing disgrace. And I am ashamed that you have to share with me magaca Soomaliyeed. The day is not long when your hero, Shaykh Hotel will be thrown in the qashin like a discarded diaper, just as Abdullahi Amxaar was. And then, I expect you to nimbly switch sides and start cheerleading for the newest puppet on the block.

Abu Zaylaci, what have your precious Culimaa said about this video ? Do they still consider Sharwade to be Ameer-ul-Mu'mineen ? Could you please ask them what is the Islamic Xukm of an Amiir who was handpicked, funded, and coronated by Kufaar ? What's that ? Did you just say your precious Culimaa are too busy expounding on the intricacies of isu-taga iyo galmada ? Or how many hairs on a chin constitue a beard this time ? While we're on the topic of your esteemed Culimaa, have they talked about this....... this .....or maybe even this ? No ? Oh snap. Why not ? Are they too busy with the "Musaalaxa" campaign ? smile.gif with drumming up support for Macalin Sharwade ? smile.gif How's that going ? :D Any sign of success yet ? :D

Yaa khasaara. What a waste. What a waste of mind, what a waste of breath, what a waste of time. Peacenik, Dhaboqoodi, and Scholars-$-Dollarz alike. The one thing that unites these diverse groups is their willingness to be enslaved in exchange for thamanin bakhsin daraahima macdooda. Give me money, give me mansab, and I will faithfully serve you, O Ethiopia. O Antarnashanal Kamoonity. O CIA. O whoever is willing to pay $$$.

Ironically(and comically), these would-be rulers of the Somali Empire(LOL) are barricaded in a few buildings in Mogadisho, unable to go anywhere without an armoured vehicle and an artillery barrage from the African Union guests.(you know shit's funny when the guests have to provide protection and sanctuary to the hosts). And guess who governs, under Islamic Law, virtually all of Southern Somalia ? I'm not even gonna answer this.

The answer is written in the faces of every Somali that gets to wake up every morning without worrying: Will this be the day when I am snatched up by the Sirdoon/Koofi Gadood forces ? Will I make it home for dinner tonight or will the moori.yaan/cidaamada dowlad-kusheega at the road-block kill me for my mobile phone ?

Gentlemen, as I have said before, we shall see who wins this war and who sets the course for Somalia for the next 100 years. We shall see indeed. Qul tarabasoo fa'inii macakum minal mutarabiseen.

Note: Haven't forgotten about the other threads, will get to them in the weekend inshallah, just had to jump on this joint tho.

Fabregas   

Kashafa, it is a shame that you type words such as, " even it means every Somali city will be destroyed", when you drink fanta, go to school and live in luxury in the West. Which Islam told you that one must pursue his goals even it means every Somali city is destroyed? You speak with an audacity that even Osama and Alshabab would speak with.

As for your cyber jihadi insults against the ulema; it is nothing we haven't heard before. You are just repeating what you heard from takfiri dvds like a puppet. Ahhh, "scholars for dollars", " ulema of menstruation, bla bla. Adeer, the ulema of Somalis are well known, yes they make errors, lakin, we don't drink and eat from their dead bodies as you are doing sxb. Why don't present your case like a man and tell us where they are wrong, rather than screaming and cursing like an old women?

As for the rest, do not put words and attribute to me misleading statements. Sida nin rag, open a new thread in the Islamic section or here. Ama, continue the other thread. Lakin, ha ika shegeyn in the middle of another thread like a gossiping hoodrat chick. ;)

me   

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

As for your cyber jihadi insults against the ulema; it is nothing we haven't heard before. You are just repeating what you heard from takfiri dvds like a puppet. Ahhh, "scholars for dollars".

They are no scholars these so called ulema are corrupt. Aren't they the ones defending the thugs that are selling our land?

Aren't the Sheikh Hotel government the ones that are giving away Somalia on a silver plate? event Cabdulahi Yusuf didn't do that, they signed the deal Cabdulahi Yusuf wouldn't sign. That must tell you about the level of this so called government.

Lets not lie to each other there is no Ulema here only corrupt greedy individuals who lack any morals and that are convinced by the dollars of foreign powers.

Fabregas   

^^ Bro, I don't know what is contained the breasts of men, only Allah does. Thus, if you and Kashafa believe the Ulema sold out on their religion for dollars, you better have evidence or prepare to answer to (rabbi swt).

But, if you say SOmalis have no ulema- then there is nothing left to say or argue about. period.

ps. this thread was about zenawi, so let us not hijack it....let kashafa continue the debate in another thread.

jumacah mubarak ya ikhwan.

Thierry.   

Mr Jihadi JayZ

You are as confused as ever why don’t you switch of the Apple Mac you are using and replace the 16 year old your courageous leaders were trying to brainwash http://www.somaliaon line.com/ubb/ultimat ebb.php?/topic/9/181 28. Adeer day by day we will peel away the young boys that you have duped into killing their own people, and when that’s done those weak fools that lead you will be brought to justice. In the mean time enjoy the Hip Hop I hear DMX is back in concert maybe you can get some more spiritual guidance.

Abu Diaby

This is a classic trait of those who deviate (Kashafa) when they cannot reason they start to insult. Bin Ladan called Sh Bin Baz (ra) a puppet scholar because the Sheikh disagreed with his radical methods.

Kashafa   

They are no scholars these so called ulema are corrupt.
Aren't they the ones defending the thugs that are selling our land?

Aren't the Sheikh Hotel government the ones that are giving away Somalia on a silver plate? event Cabdulahi Yusuf didn't do that, they signed the deal Cabdulahi Yusuf wouldn't sign. That must tell you about the level of this so called government.

Agreed! Take note how Abu dodged that one with his admirable: "I don't know what lies in their hearts" line. Ay yo Abu...guess what....I don't know what lies in the heart of Abdullahi Yusuf either. Or Caydiid. Or Siad Barre. Yup. They were just sincere, honourable, men who were doing their best serving the Somali people. We don't know whats in their hearts. Therefore we must never ever say anything bad or speak ill of them. And we must obey them.

Ever heard of the fundamental princple of: Naxnu naxkamul al'thaawaahir wallahu yat'walaa as'saraair ? No ? Hmmmm, perhaps it would be prudent to find out then, would it not ?

Abu Zaylaci and Theirry are mad. We-got-our-feelings- hurt kinda mad. Guys, hope you don't take it personal. I know the truth is bitter and it has a painful bite. It's kinda hard to see the men you've been taught to worship as so-called Culimaa, in your limited understanding of the Deen, to be exposed and castigated. But the Xaq is superior to the feelings and ah'waa of well-meaning but ignorant novices. For example, do the both of you speak/understand Arabic ? ................Sile nce. Yeah, I thought so. Don't you think it would be a better use of your time to study Arabic instead of gaining compound ignorance from sites like this and this ? I smell the stench of neo-salafism(salafiy ah al-jadeedah) from the both of you. Key charateristics of Neo-Salafites: a) Little to zero knowledge of the Deen. Most are 'recent arrivals' to studying Islam. b) Unquestioningg support for the Western-financed puppet-rulers of the Muslim world(Mubarak, Karzai, Abdullah, etc). c) Conversely(building on point b): a blind-zeal for the Scholars who provide theological legitimacy to those puppets and a pathalogical hatred to any Caalim who critizes the puppet-rulers.

Mr. Somali Empire(LOL, always cracks me up): I'll have you know that DMX is completely buried. Manz was caught tryna skip on his hospital bill. In the streets of cool, it's all about Lupe Fiasco now. Cop his new cd, supposed to come out in May.

But then again, ur right, this thread is about Zenawi....have you noticed that both of you avoided commenting on the Zenawi, Sharwade, and the interview ? Why ? Did you feel uncomfortable when you watched the video ? Queasy perhaps ? A nauseating, sinking feeling that you no longer have any macawiis to cover your nudity ? For Lo and behold, here is Adeer Zenawi praising and endorsing Shaykh Hotel, your Saviour ?

Guys, again, please don't my words personally. I only mean to shock you awake from the ignorance that consumes you. Perhaps not the most gentle of ways, but in the long-run, it's darn effective. It creates questions and doubts in your misguided mind that you would have never asked while you were slumbering in blissful IsQancis sleep.(THE SCHOLARS SAID SO!!! LESSER OF TWO EVILS!!! PEACE AND STABILITY!!! DAWLADNIMO!!! QARANIMO!!!)

But we can handle that in another thread. I await your commentary about the relationship between Baraym Minister Adeer Zenawi and Al'Calaamah Al'Qaa'id Al'Sayyid Al'Mudane Sharif Ahmed.........withou t getting side-tracked by hurt feelings :D

NASSIR   

The admin must ban Kashafa. His insults, inflammatory slangs and inuendos against anyone who disagrees with him is beyond the limits.

I don't know why the admin has to be so tolerant of extremely insulting and inflammable slangs, insults hurled in an indirect means, extremely backward and intolerant views that would even give a bad image of the site and might even stifle constructive debate.

His writings clearly violate the golden rules of the site repeatedly.

Meiji   

Kashafa,

The Sharif admin is far from an Ethiopian puppet-administratio n like the previous TFG admin. It is a Western puppet regime, in which other powers have more leverage while the previous TFG admin was mainly an Ethiopian puppet administration untill Nur Adde came and pushed the whole regime away from the Ethiopian camp and back to the Western camp.

Anyways, you may exaggerate the real situation since it supports your religious warlords camp.

But to most Somalis, both camps are two ears of the same donkey! Those who (through others) take orders from Osama are no different then those who (through others) take orders from Obama.

Gentlemen, as I have said before, we shall see who wins this war and who sets the course for Somalia for the next 100 years. We shall see indeed. Qul tarabasoo fa'inii macakum minal mutarabiseen.

Religious warlords will be thrown in the dustpin of history, within 20 years their nac nac on the Somali political landscape will be forgotten like the previous nac nac of Somali warlords like A.Yusuf, Qanyare, Muse Sudi, Morgan, Cumar Jes, Hiiraale etc etc. We shall see.

Me,

Lets not confuse things any further.

There are accusations against the foreign-created government for selling our territorial waters to Kenya. These accusations should be taken very seriously and as such investigated since Somalia's territorial waters are on stake. However, since the issue has been used to launch a PR-campaign against the current foreign-created government, we should not fuel it and instead seek the truth of the matter.

Also, opposing and harshly criticizing the foreign-created government is one thing.

But the Culama who have the Islamic knowledge and credentials should not be de-humanized and discredited.

The simple reason why the Culama and their expertise should not be damaged is that they can give the people the correct intrepretation of the Deen and as such counter the religious warlords who want to intrepret the religion in a way that supports and sustains their political agenda.

So far, they have done their work. They have adviced both camps to heed their warning.

-To the foreign-created government the Culama were clear: witdraw the AMISOM troops within 120 days and spare the people more massacre at the hands of foreign soldiers . They did not lisen and instead asked for more.

-To the Religious warlords, the Culama were very cleaR: to seize any hostitilities and allow people to live in peace . They did not lisen and continued with their warlord games.

Conclusion:

- The foreign-created government is no better then all those before them.

-The religious warlords are no better then the clanist warlords before them.

Why should the Culama's influence in society be strenghtened and not weakened?

Since the traditional leadership (clan elders etc) were weakened in Southern Somalia, the clannist warlords could fill in the void and intermingle the clan agenda with their own political agenda.

The only reason why the Clannist warlords have prevailed over the traditional clan elders in Southern Somalia is because of the weakening of the traditional structures compared to Northern Somalia.

As such, the Culama and the religious institutions in Southern Somalia should be strengtened and not weakened.

For if they are weakened, the religious warlords will intermingle the religion with their own political agenda.

At the end of the day, we rather lisen to a well-known wadaad who has a deep understanding of the Deen then a shady figure with a beard who spitss some verses of the Quran mixed with usual warlord-rethorics.

Thierry.   

Mr Jihadi JayZ

What are you still doing here young 16 year olds who talk less have gone for the cause you “believe in”. I thought you was Mr Tough guy who controls from Kismayo to Mogadishu why don’t you go over and roll with your homie Goodane.

Lool you have just promoted the best online source for Islamic literature so cheers for that. The way you disrespect the Ulema shows how desperate you and the Imam of Tora Bora mountains is (lool I loved the tape of how he wants to wage Jihad from those rocky mountains).

Secondly I wouldn’t know who is hot and not in Hip Hop its you area of expertise (clown got the nerve to tell us to use our time effectively).

With regards to the topic at hand I cant view that video from the UK but reading from your script Zenawi is trying to take care of his backyard and our leader could care less whether Zenawi, Obama or Imam Tora Bora approves of him.

me   

Originally posted by Meiji:

Me,

Lets not confuse things any further.

There are accusations against the foreign-created government for selling our territorial waters to Kenya. These accusations should be taken very seriously and as such investigated since Somalia's territorial waters are on stake. However, since the issue has been used to launch a PR-campaign against the current foreign-created government, we should not fuel it and instead seek the truth of the matter.

Also, opposing and harshly criticizing the foreign-created government is one thing.

But the Culama who have the Islamic knowledge and credentials should not be de-humanized and discredited.

The simple reason why the Culama and their expertise should not be damaged is that they can give the people the correct intrepretation of the Deen and as such counter the religious warlords who want to intrepret the religion in a way that supports and sustains their political agenda.

I see it clearly Meiji, there is no confusion here. Simply put these so called Ulema were nowhere to be found for the past 18 years and all of the sudden they appear to discredit the brave young me that defeated the enemies of our nation.

Secondly these Ulema have decided to support these foreign puppets of TFG part 2. They have chosen the side of the enemies of Somalia.

We do not need so called holy men to mediate between us and god. We know our religion and we need no one to interpret it for us.

These so called Ulema are a tool to make our people go astray. You call them Ulema, I call them calooshood ushaqeestayaal.

Meiji   

Me,

The Culama were there in the past 18 years. They denounced the violence and kept themselves on the down low. Since the Somali political landscape was dominanted by the Clannist paradigm, their warnings and denunciations were not heard or just ignored as ''silly wadaado who dont know that this is CLAN WAR''.

The only reason why they have surfaced today to a visible level is because of the fact that the Somali political landscape is dominanted by the Islamist paradigm. We have different Islamic factions and different ''wadaado'' opposing each other. All want and say that they want to implement Sharica Law, yet they are so divided and ready to wage war upon each other.

Now, since these different Islamic factions use the Kitaab and Sunnah as their intellectual basis, it is natural and logical to seek a group that is known to be experts regarding the Religion. Hence, why the Culama came into play. As a societal group that is distinguised by their deep understanding of the Kitaab and Sunnah and as a group that has been neutral in the conflict between the different Islamic factions it is obvious that they should mediate between the different factions and advice them on how to achieve what they all want: ''Implementation of Sharica Law, and ruling the country by Islamic Law''.

They have made their stance very clear to all. They have adviced both camps on what to do. But both camps have ignored it.

Also, they never discredited the brave young men that fought against the occupation.Matter of fact, the majority of those brave young men are behind the Culama's viewpoint and rather want to solve the conflict through them in order to achieve where they believe in.

-------------------- -------------------- -----

How I see things:

The whole issue/problem is not about ''Implementing Islamic Law and Ruling the country by the Kitaab and Sunnah'' but is about POLITICAL POWER.

The different factions are just mis-using our Religion to advance their struggle for political power.

The different factions, whether they are Alshabaab, ICU, Ras Kamboni, Islamic Unity whatever, are no different then the previous Jabhado.

As such, whoever choses side is no different then those Somalis post-1991 who chose a side of a jabhad.

The Culama have exposed the socalled ''Islamic factions'' for what they are: just power-hungry political groups hiding under the Deen.

With all the talk about the culima, here is a lineup of some that will be giving lectures

on Tacwatu tawxiid center

nadwo-diini-ah2.jpg?w=467&h=352

Waxaan Walaalaha Ku Xiran Shabakada Dacwatu Tawxiid Iyo Dhamaan Shacabka Soomaaliyeed Ugu Bishaaraynaynaa In ay Qaban Doonto Nawdo Diini ah Iyadoo Nadwada Looga Hadli Doono ay Ka Mid Noqon Doonaan Sidii Walaalaha Muslimiinta Soomaaliyeed Ee Abaaro Iyo Macluusha Ku Dhacdey Wax Loogu Qaban Lahaa Tariikhdu Markay Tahay 10/4/2009 Wuxuuna Socon Doonaa Ilaa 4 Maalin Waxaana Kaqayb Qaadan Doona Culimda Kala ah.

1-Sh Xasaan Xuseen Adam

2-Shekh Cabdulqaadir Mumin

3-Sheekh Nuur Mucalim Cabdiraxman

4-Shekh Mukhtaar Roobow Cali {Abu mansuur}

5-Sheekh Cabdulaahi Cali xaashi

6-Sheekh Fu,aad Maxamad Khalaf {Abucabdiraxman}

7-Sheekh Maxamad Bali

8-Shekh Dr Cumar Iiman Abubakar

9-Culimda Gudiga Abaaraha Ee Jubooyinka

Waxaan Walaalaha La Socodsiinaynaa In Su,aalaha ay Nqon Doonaan Habeenka 14/04/2009 Oo ay Nadwada Lasoo Gaba Gabaynaayo Ee Wixii Su,aal ah Ee aad Rabto In aad Culimada Waydiiso Kusoo Hagaaji E-Mailkan:tawxid@hot mail.com Waxaan Walaalaha Kaga Cudur Daaranaynaa In Aan La Qaban Doonin Su,aal aan E-mailka Qolka Ama Shabakada La Qaban Doonin Insha’Allaah Waqtigaaga Ka Faa’ideyso Inta Uusan Kaa Faa,ideysan