Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Former President Mohamed Siad Barre, The Most Wrongfully Vilified Person

Originally posted by The Duke:

^^^Farax Brown you are ammusing adeer, a closet clan supporter making comments. Come out and play like Horn or keep quite and let the men debate.

Asalam Aleykum Brother Duke! Shaydaanka iska naar :D

Please do not hijack the topic & make this US vs Them. This is actually a very informative thread that far transcends your daily local sub clan bickering. I appeal to the moderators to please keep these yeysters at bay,i think it is too much now. :mad:

Emperor   

Faarax Im only trying to present the facts as I always have, cidna uga cabsan maayo taas whether it annoys Horn or any other SOL member matters less...

Paragon   

Meeshuu guduudane ka guurey, gaafane rig! :D Waa kud ka guuroo qanja u guur, ilma adeerayaal. Waxba yaan lays xiiqin arrinku waa cadyahay e' smile.gif

Faarax, you do protest way too much. Adeer this thread is about Siyad Barre a historical figure. Its you who tried to attach the Duke to it and thus you have to answer your own demons.

As for Siyad lets summarise.

He inherited a united nation and destroyed it.

He was the firts to execute political leaders, clan heads and religous leaders.

He was the man who went from head of state to the head of the SNF clan militia.

Emperor   

LOoL, it's my fav too, thou it was a wicked clanish song, utter failure of the late President Said, it is one of the ediotic songs I have ever heard, sidee qabiil hees loogu qaadi karaa? and architected by the President himslef, waxaas baa lagu leeyahay legacy fiican buu katagay, shacabka ayuu qabiil iskugu dhiibay heesho, hub iyo colaad.

However, I love that song and have copy of it, waan iska dhagaystaa oo kuqoslaa every other while...

Again I am flatered when people make the whole thread about Duke.

Keep it up. Though we have proven that Siyad Barre was wrightfully vilified and detested. He was a total failure as head of state. Yey is doing his best restoring and putting together what the dictator destroyed. Hence while he ran from Somalia it was Yusuf who came back and is now bringing law and order to Mogadishu.

Inkastoo aan nebcahay inaan ka hadlo marxuumka, tixgalin iyo nabad galyo dushiisa ha ahaatee. Waxaanse jeclahay inaan Walaalkey Duke u sheego "Halyay kasta oo caalamka soo mara, Gaf iyo qalad kama marna" Siyaad Barre wuxuu ahaa Halyay, inta danbi uu galay waxaa ka badnaa oo halyay ka dhigaaya intuu wax ka badalay. Hadaba eeg sida wadankasta halyaygiisa u leeyahay iin iyo eed.

Siyaad Barre intuu galay iyo intuu geysteyba, wuxuu taariikhda kaga jiraa Baalka Dahabka ah. Bal Soomaali car u tali adigoon dhangad la dhicin!

^^^Adeer, dont take my posts as insults to the old man. Its facts. I did not comment nor make up things. If these facts hurt us then how do we move forward?

Ojelle   

Originally posted by Emperor:

LOoL, it's my fav too, thou it was a wicked clanish song, utter failure of the late President Said, it is one of the ediotic songs I have ever heard, sidee qabiil hees loogu qaadi karaa? and architected by the President himslef, waxaas baa lagu leeyahay legacy fiican buu katagay, shacabka ayuu qabiil iskugu dhiibay heesho, hub iyo colaad.

However, I love that song and have copy of it, waan iska dhagaystaa oo kuqoslaa every other while...

Why do you think it was ment for a whole qabiil?

Here is waxqabadkii Kacaanka