Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Hargeisa of 1991

Waar niyow waa runtaaye imisaanu bug iyo bac uun u soo taagnayn oo Ilaahay aanu waxba nagu yeelin ,,, :D ....

I remember maalintaa shacabka Walaahi coz xaafadayadaa ahayd ba ,,,, markii ay gantaalka ridday dhamaan daaqadihii iyo albaabadii guriga ayaa xoog isku furay awoodii uu qaraxu lahaa ,, haddana cid badan oo wax ku noqotay lama sheegin ,,,, i was just a lil kid but i remember that day.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I think everybody would love to be with Somalia only if Somalia is stable ,,, but to unite with a chaos ,,, HELL NO

No mincing words - JB has stated the fact. And I think it is the most rationale. Somalia will be only united once there is peace in everywhere as opposed to 'there will never be the union again .

Gabbal   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Taas muran maba geli karto sxb ,,, halkaa ku dhaaf

Jb, sdeer ileen buufis baad qabtaa. smile.gif

I just asked for your personal testimony, I don't think I ever implied a comparison between anything. :confused:

NGONGE   

Spadez,

Long time no see, saaxib. I read your exchanges on this thread and thought about telling you an old Arab folktale. :D

It is said that two friends (Ali and Abdullah) were strolling in the desert one day when they suddenly saw a creature under a tree in the distance.

Ali: Look Abdullah, there is a lovely dove under that tree.

Abdullah: it's not a dove. In fact, it's not even a bird. It's a she-goat.

Ali: are you serious? It really looks like a dove to me.

Abdullah: no it's not. It's a she-goat.

Ali: we're getting closer to the tree and I could swear I can see a dove under it, not a she-goat.

Abdullah (with total arrogance): you are blind my friend, it IS a she-goat.

The two men got closer to the tree and Ali threw a stone towards it. The dove flew away!

Ali: see? See? See? I told you it was a dove. It just flew away!

Abdullah: hmmm! Even if it flies it is still a she-goat, my friend.

--------------

JB says he was there when that city was bombed, maybe we should ask him if he saw any flying goats. :D

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I think everybody would love to be with Somalia only if Somalia is stable ,,, but to unite with a chaos ,,, HELL NO

No mincing words - JB has stated the fact. And I think it is the most rationale. Somalia will be only united once there is peace in everywhere as opposed to 'there will never be the union
again
Juje I think you should be worried about uniting Puntland, Gedo Land, Banadir Land, HiiranLand, Juba Land, Bay Bakool Land, Shabeele Land. Point being Somalia.

Talking about Pan-Somali unity is putting the cart before the horse.

As far as most somaliland citizens, they'll be the LAST somali polity that would join a confederation of sorts with the 5 regions that somalis live in the horn of africa.

Infact, it would be in your best interest to acknowledge Somaliland's sovereignty, as it might be able to facilitate lasting peace in Somalia. If you don't find that plausible, that's fine, things are just peachy for Somaliland as they are.

NGONGE,

Saxiib its great to see you. I had a good chuckle about that story of yours. The nay sayers will keep pushing the goal post. I remember a time, when they used to wail "THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SAID NO to SOMALILAND", and then now that the international community is paying attention they cry "INFEDELS ARE DIVIDING OUR PEOPLE", somaliland is a "FOREIGN IDEA for FOREIGN INTERSTS". :D These yahoos don't know if they're coming or going. Its ok though, as master p would say, we true souljahz, we don't die, we keep rolling, nanananana smile.gif

Suldaanka,

Could you please upload that video on youtube if you can?

Last but not least, I don't understand why people are coming out of the wood works complainging, just because Hargeisa is rising from the ashes. If you can't stomach the before and after, don't bother looking.

loooooooool@Ngonge ,,,,, :D

Wax aan la is barbar dhigi karin bay isku xoqayaan.

Horn, You asked my opinion and there you have it. Maxaa kele ee jira ?

Suldaanka,

Could you please upload that video on youtube if you can?

Last but not least, I don't understand why people are coming out of the wood works complainging, just because Hargeisa is rising from the ashes. If you can't stomach the before and after, don't bother looking.

Man, last time I saw it, it really was in a very bad shape. But I will try.

Thanks bro. You know, there hasn't been a great deal of documentation of how far Hargeisa has come along. Maybe if people actually see how far they have come, it will inspire them to take greater leaps to set their hieghts farther. I mean to pull yourself is comendable and very insperational.

Please do if you can.