Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Hargeisa of 1991

Spadez,

While I do not need your friendly advice at this time, let me give you mine. Try your had at comedy, really you are one hilarious fellow.

In regards to needing to focus on the topic at hand; you brought up Somaliland while only speaking of the progress of Hargeisa, which I called you on.

Also im no Ms Cleo, perhaps you might of called her a few too many yourself because I never said anything about not loving my country. Yes you found that somewhere but I really dont know where. I am a nationalist and patriotist at heart my dear. And last I checked I never brought no ethiopians anywhere.

And stop lying what city have you been to, why generalise so much? And yes indeed you are seeking the acknowledgement of your so-called country. Otherwise me and you would not have this discussion. But right now you so-called country is a northern territory of Somaliweyn.

Last, this 5 percent is getting old inaabti. But whatever helps you sleep better:)

1. There is a story line. In 1991 hargeisa was reduced to the ground. In 2008 hargeisa is busy rebuilding. The pictures speak for themselves. If you have a problem with that. I can't help you.

2. If I cherich Somaliland, why are you bothered? Love your Somalia and lets call it even?

3. I've been to many cities in Somaliland and a lot of villages too, but you don't need my first hand account. Just google and from the comfort of your home you can see as I said the Somaliland Flag with the Shahada flying high in the wind.

4. I personally am not seeking anything. I have what I want.

5. You're right we don't have much of a discussion, I'm not trying to change your mind. I already told you. Somaliland has already decided its fate. You are a 5 percenter. You are allowed to voice your protest. smile.gif

Lastly, I sleep fine knowing Somaliland is moving in the right direction Alxamdulilah.

Spadez,

I love my Somalia, and by loving my Somalia I am against anything that will harm it. Im against ethiopian invasion, a self-seeking administration that calls other countries to Bombard Somalia, but I am also against any internal destruction of Somalia. Breaking my country in pieces affects me and indeed will bother me.

And this story line you speak of is quite short, but as you already noticed you can't change my mind and perhaps I wont be able to change yours. Also just like you I have visited many cities in the north and never have seen this flag you speak of, besides Hargeisa. And just for the sake of argument I actually googled couple of cities in the north I saw beautiful pictures of business and buildings, yet not flag, perhaps they were washing it that day.

Last Im happy to hear you sleep fine and I will protest and incha Allah get back to my country and take part of the regional votes in the north and the national votes in Somalia

Spade,

Good to see you are still alive. :D

Welcome back and pls continue the great discussion between you and Lois. Hopefully, Lois will see that Somalia has long been dead. And the carcass she is trying hard to wake-up, is being feasted on by foregin occupational force.

1. Afcourse the story line is short. Its only a span of 17 years. However, this is all this thread is about.

2. How about you look through the archives of SOL, that might be easier for you. You'll find all the Somaliland cities and the flag's flying high. Please don't ask me to embarass you and actually get them for you myself. You're a lady, I want to you to keep your self respect. Leave this point. Quit while you're ahead. smile.gif

3. You can do as you please, as I said you're 5 percenter.

Suldaanka,

Yes I'm still alive Alxamdulilah. I liked the pictures. Do you have any more from 1991?

As for Lois, she's actually a healthy injection to this political section.

Suldaanka,

You may rejoice on the despair of Somalis, thats your choice. Theres nothing I can do for you on that matter, as far as waking up a long dead Somalia, Dream on walaal. Then again you might be familiar with dreams and wishes since you support an illutionist entity.

Spadez,

I am a lady, a dignified one at that matter, and myself respect does not lie within your hands, get off your high horse. Also I dont need you to do anything for me. Haven't you hear its 2008, I can do anything I need for myself.

I dont need to dig up old posts, google is a neutral source of information, so thus far no flags high unless they were low on the grounds. And as far as leaving this point I believe I said it ealier this is a pointless discussion since you chose to stick to something thats non-existent.

So why not stop dreaming, wake up and smell the shaah smile.gif

Lois,

Good lady. You have all the respect you deserve.

You and I both know the reality on the ground wont change on any scribbles here on SOL. smile.gif

I like your good spirited attempt to hi-jack this thread. Kudos to you.

Spadez,

Good old men. So now im a hi-jacker of threads. okay whatever you say.

I assume your right, sol is not the answer, I look forward to voting for my regional and national candidates incha Allah when peace comes in a better form.

Spadez,

I've an old video tape of Hargeisa.

Suldaanka,

You may rejoice on the despair of Somalis, thats your choice. Theres nothing I can do for you on that matter, as far as waking up a long dead Somalia, Dream on walaal. Then again you might be familiar with dreams and wishes since you support an illutionist entity.

You missed the point, my dearest. When I say Somalia is dead, I am talking about the "country" that existed. There is no more of that country. It will never exist again as it existed in the years between 1960-1991. That country is history my dearest. The sooner you come terms with that, the better you can overcome your emotions and get on with the realities on the ground.

Somaliland's caravan is not going to stop for anyone, it is moving full steam ahead. It is for your own interest to jump in and support it, instead of seating idle somewhere remincing memories of the old days when we Somalilanders were mesmerised by the "SomaliWeyn" dream.

You have to remember, we have done whatever it took on our part to make that dream of "Somaliweyn" come true. It was always the other SOmalis that failed us. Djiboutians failed, Southern Somalia failed us, Western Somali people failed us. There is just so much you can do for a cause before one can say enough is enough. Somalilanders have had it enough and that is final dicision my dearest.

We need your talents and for you to join the Somaliland bandwagon to help it succeed and overcome the remaining hurdles that we face as a nation.

^Count me out my dearest,

I will be right here fighting for my country. And for your information if every group thought like you trust me the north would never be where it is today. Since the Somalis within the Norh failed alot of its neighbors who today decided to put things behind them for the sake of peace.

Thats what those that truly believe and love democracy and freedom do. They learn from the lessons of the past and move towards a better futur.

^^ LOL

Lets just pray for one thing that we agree on. Lets pray Somalia (Proper) in nabad ilaahay ku soo celiyo oo xabashida ka dulqaado iyo warlordka dhiigayo cabka ah.

Somalilandna ilaahay ha u siyaadiyo waxay qabsatay.

Ameen,

However for the northern part, may it not only prosper but may it become a member of Somalia in it own right Ameen! smile.gif

See walaal we agree on few things if we try. It only took us a couple of hours smile.gif