Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Giving Birth- Is He In OR Out???

x_quizit   

Considering it takes 2 to make a baby, it also takes 2 to share in the experience of birth....therefore ladies, U should all require ur husbands to be there when u give birth b/c he needs to fully see and appreciate how strong women are...and also be thankfull that u have nurtured his child within ur womb for months and now must endure the most excruciating pain in order to bear his fruit....

For the men who would rather eat a live rat than see his wife giving birth, i say, suck it up and be there for ur other half in their time of need...a show of support can do wonders for the woman...and she may curse or scream at u for doin this to her while she's laboring, at the end of the day, holdin her hand will do her a world of good....

Peace

Sincere   

Nothing could make me go within 10 feet of the delivery room, im sorry. As far as the whole "appreciate" thing goes I would bend over backwards for her and be at her beck and call 24/7 when shes out the delivery room, and setlled in a reguler room....

x_quizit   

Discreet, help me understand why the delivery room is almost as synonymous with hell to you....does the sight of blood or her shrieking disturb you?...I know some men faint at the sight or would rather poke their eyes out with a nail gun....but this is a q to all the men who don't want to participate....why? is it b/c u can't genuinely take seeing her in pain or is it that u don't want to dirty ur eyes and ears with the small business of birth? Don't u want ur baby to see u first when they come into this world?

looool

alla ppl u r really crazy !

how the h*ll i`ll let my husband to deliver

my baby ??? lol actually u wont care.. I WONT!!

if the dr is male or female ... coz the pain

wont let u think !!!!

and who said i`ll deliver my baby on my own hand

lol u must be kidding... if ur wife will let u

do that!!!!! u never seen it lol actually

inaad suuxdid aan kabaqa loool while seeing

that!!!!!!!!!!

about me m not afraid m not afraid m not

m not m not afraid of holding my man`s hand

while deliviring our BABY boy/girl

Som@li   

Acuudu BIlaaah,,,waxaan maqli jiray hadaad nolaadid geel dhalayana waa la arkaa :D Bahalka fool xumadiisa maxaa i ag dhigay?? :eek: :eek: Toloow tana maqalaya maxaa ku xiga? :confused:

Gabdhau ogalaaata ,adaa Masuul ka ah hadii odaygaagu ka tago? :D

wasalaam

Kool_Kat   

A real man "HUSBAND" would want to be there to experience the pain and joy w/his wife...He would want to be the first person (other than the doc/nurses) to hold his precious son/daughter...

For those of you who would rather be elsewhere when your wife is giving birth to YOUR CHILD, I am pretty sure you weren't elsewhere when she got pregnant...

Once you're married, if there's true love, every couple would want to experience every little/big thing together, specially when giving birth...

;););)

Sincere   

X-quizit...I can't genuinely take seeing her in pain ...You provided the answer to sidestep this delicate question, that might offend alot of ladies :D

A real man "HUSBAND" would want to be there to experience the pain and joy w/his wife...He would want to be the first person (other than the doc/nurses) to hold his precious son/daughter

I guess i must have missed the latest edition of " how to be a real man and husband 101 for dummies.

Originally posted by Farxan:

Acuudu BIlaaah,,,waxaan maqli jiray hadaad nolaadid geel dhalayana waa la arkaa
:D
Bahalka
fool xumadiisa maxaa i ag dhigay?? :eek: :eek: Toloow tana maqalaya maxaa ku xiga? :confused:

I'm sure you wouldnt think that while getting her pregnant. icon_razz.gif

Yes, he's gotta be there...although personally I would opt for a ceasarian and not feel or know whats goin on myself.

I was asked this very Question couple days ago by my wife and friends as well, even thou we have 7 more months ta go and it's our first baby. My answer was NO with a BUT, i said i might change my mind when the water breaks (insha alaah).

Personally i don't have the stomach to stand there and watch, i think i would go NUTS or faint just like my best friend who recently had a baby girl.

Xquizit, you said "require ur husbands to be there when u give birth b/c he needs to fully see and appreciate how strong women are...and also be thankfull that u have nurtured his child within ur womb for months and now must endure the most excruciating pain in order to bear his fruit...." Sis is not a matter of appreciation or being thankfull, that's must with or with-out a baby, and the presence of ur husband will not ease the excruciating pain nor will it impact anything in the delivering process, except his photographic memmory.

There are two things here:

1)Being in the room, holding ur wifes hand and touching her hair leting her know "that you obviously don't know how much of agonizing pain she is going thru but allaah will reward you on his RAXMA and that you can synpathize with her pain and you will luv her even more for wanting to put up with this.

2)Standing right by the doctor and holding one of ur wife's leg up, watching ur baby make an entrance in the wonders of this world, feeling overwhelmed by what had just taken place or be like BOOLBARO and take matters into your own hands.

PS:Dumariina dhamaantiin ilaahey ha idiin fududeeyo dhibka dhalmada. ilmo caafimaad qabana alaaha idin wado siiyo...

asxantu

I like your first suggestion SHOOBARO. Thats a good idea. But forget about the second..that one is crazy and scary. Your just gonna bother the doctors and have an unpleasant experience. Everytime you see a newborn or a pregnant woman whether in reality or TV ur probably gonna have traumatic flashbacks :D:D

x_quizit   

Discreet, I regret now putting words in ur mouth, so kindly tell us the REAL reason u don't want to participate in the delivery room....and shoobaro, actually having ur husband there while ur going through the worst pain of ur life does affect a woman's psyche, ur support and willingness to hold her hand during this difficult time will be worth more to her than anything else u can give her during ur lifetime together...

p.s.-id say to my hubby if he didn't want to be there in the delivery room, not to bother showing up when baby making time is happening....i wonder how he'd react? :eek: ...call it blackmail, but crunching his fingers together with my super-human strength while going through agony will ease my mind knowing he's sharing my pain as well...