Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

There is no Gen. Ilkojiir ------- The clan system doesn't Allow such thing

49 votes for an inactive politician against only 17 votes for the Ilko-jiir who was thought to be the new face .... now what does that suppose to mean ??

Now, let's see the Vice president ,,,, I'm sure it will be from the same ,,, ehem ,, ehem ,, yaa ,, :D:D

he used to be the Somaliland's cheif army then went to Bugland after he was sacked to hold the same position there ,, then was fired coz they accused him of behind the fall of Sool region, they said he has secret links with Somaliland.

I'm glad he is the vice president now ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

The former Somaliland's cheif army is Vice President and he was fired for having "Secret links to SL" You are having me on! JB stop pulling my leg, they would not elect someone with that history as their VICE PRESIDENT :eek: LOL unless it is a bribe of course. :D This sure is funny :D:D:D lol

nuune   

Then by all means Garoowe is part of Somaliland :D

I think this is the Somali way, great democracy going on everywhere in Somaliland, and Puntland!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

The former Somaliland's cheif army is Vice President and he was fired for having "Secret links to SL" You are having me on! JB stop pulling my leg, they would not elect someone with that history as their VICE PRESIDENT :eek: LOL unless it is a bribe of course.
:D
This sure is funny
:D:D:D
lol

I think it's what A&T and Xiin would call clan association. :D

Abtigiis   

The politicians from the clan that is usually the vice-president in Puntland hawshoodu waa 'ila liqaa'. Waa sii socod, soo socod!!

The same VP might end up in the 'Goloha Shacabka' ee Somaliland after six months.

By the way, NG, I think Faroole is a close relative of Yey. That makes sense.

Ms DD   

ATT

By saying a relative, where does 'qaraabo i.e close relative' ends? and somaliweyn starts? According your line of thinking, all somalis are 'close relatives' to each other.

Abtigiis   

All Somali's are close relatives. Put in context here, I meant, waa jilibka Cabdullahi Yusuf. I am a bit too candid. Not good, but I know Somali politics and I am guessing. I am not sure inuu yahay iyo in kale. Gabbito MS arimihii?

Abtigiis   

Then I got it wrong. The other factor worked this time. Somali's elect someone either if he is from the tribe or he is dishing out money. Waa nin gacan furan.