Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Garowe: Puntland Vice President Opens New Ethiopia Consulate. (PICS)

LooooooooooooL...it's amazing you are actually defending Puntland. I guess all xaraan isku cid waaye.Sharif, Riyaal and Faroole are one and the same.

But if you are talking Mogadisho, The bloody nose they gave Zenawi's boys and his dhabal!lif goons is testament to thier courage. You celebrate the deaths of Somalis in Buhoodle by Amxaari hands, they killed Amxaaro in their thousands.

Saalax   

Che-Guevara, well i could say the same and say many reer somalilanders killed many ethiopians in the 1977 war, ethiopia didn't invade a city held by somaliland marka stop calaacalka, if ethiopia ever dared to invade my hometown in burco of course the locals and the troops will fight them, but that is beyond the point me personally i don't have grudges against the ethiopian people since many are muslims but at times i do dislike their politicians.

LoooooooL...I thought Buhoodle was part of Somaliland or does depend what Axmaars tell you on daily basis.I doubt you put up fight anywhere. You will probably argue Ethiopia came to Burco cuz there are Al-Shabaab suspects.

Xaaji...What progress? You bend over backwards and get nothing in return.

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, i guess you are frustrated sxb this is africa you have to make friends to succede in terms of trade , diplomatic ties etc, the more enemies you make the more likely your downfall will be, so i can't blame puntland since the somalia government is useless and provides nothing much for them.

i agree with Che here Somaliland should of defend Somaliland including Buhoodle from Any Intruder Wether its Ethiopia or Somalia or Djibouti how ever Somaliland was not in control in buhoodle so there was little the somaliland admin could do, Ethiopia should stay at their side of the border.

I support regional development and also Diplomatic ties with The neigbouring countries

Saalax   

Xaji_Xunjuf, logic is needed here why do you think somaliland would waste it's sons on a place that doesn't appericiate them? we took the risks to risk our lifes in las anod to defend it from extremist bombers and catched them all and putted them in the national jails and made them appear in court for the crimes they did, restored order, i agree with that one since las anod is fully under the control of somaliland and it's responsibility to defend it.

Somaliland should of
defend
Somaliland including Buhoodle

Somaliland was not in control in buhoodle so there was
little the somaliland admin could do

Inaa Lilaahi

:D

Saalax   

Xaji_Xunjuf, niyohow you scored a own goal leave che to me i know his kind and can expose the hyprocisy from miles.

Saalax   
:D:D Poor Che his not allowed to even play football in the sandy beaches of liduu & jazeera of mogadishu, :D war niyohow al shabab wa nazi camal nooh.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

... You bend over backwards and get nothing in return.

see its hard to have a logical argument with someone who makes clear illogical statements.

have a nice day smile.gif