Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

BRAND NEW OFFICIAL PUNTLAND GOVERNMENT WEBSITE

Thankful   

Well put General Duke, I stop responding to this particular person a long time ago. It's just not worth it.

Anyway we saw the pictures with all the ministers, who are representing a wide variety of regions. There is peace in Puntland and stability, when I went to Puntland I realized that people know the price of war. They understand how precious peace is and will never allow an outside force to jeopardize that. They've been through a lot and are slowly working towards a productive society. So let the exact same people with different nicks make the exact same arguments, I guess the more they are negative the more we are succeeding.

I've said it before, all this Clan court stuff from the south is making everyone put their differences aside and forcing them to unite and defend their lands.

Lake   

Originally posted by somalipride:

5.jpg

Hopefully this is the start of us breaking away if the TFG is not successful.

LOL...GD has no problem someone saying this.

Thankful   

Wow, forgot about that post.

My issues are with their borders; they need to change that. All of Sool and Sanaag? You have to have a free and fair election where everyone gets to vote, just like other countries that decided to breakaway. I met a German engineer who builds roads in Bosasso, and even though he said that Hargeysa is by far the safest, he was shocked when he was given a map and when he asked to go to certain area's on that map, he was told "no no we can't this tribe lives there and this tribe lives there." You can't ask for independence if you can't even go to the places on your map, and most importantly the people want u there!! You got to make sure your president can travel to all the places on your map!!!!

About Puntland, it’s a catch 22, even though I think the only way to have peace is for area's to break away. There's no way the AU will grant us independence, same religion, ethnicity, language and culture. So we have no choice but to work it out.

Oh yeah, That comment I made about Puntland breaking away was written during the time of the ICU and their tribals goals of attacking a peaceful enclave!