Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

BRAND NEW OFFICIAL PUNTLAND GOVERNMENT WEBSITE

Thankful   

It's nice to see such a positive development, considering everything lately has been about war. The gov't is in Gaalkayo, the picture was taking in the Madaxtooya there.

Paragon   

Che-

That is a timely question. I think the whole Government waxey u soo kala dhuunteen Gaalkacyo ineey irsaaqadooda ka raadsadaan. Then they saw each in Gaalkacyo :D the entire cabinet. Someone told me Sheikh Gaagaab and the President heard of the Court news at the same time. Gaagaab is clever. He automatically understood what the news meant and sprinted from Garowe. As for the His Excellency, it took him sometime to digest the news. By then it was too late, gaagaab had quite a headstart :D .

^^^Saxib, talk sense for once, the Puntland cabinet is in Galkacyu because they want to be there. They are sending a message which is clear, Puntland will continue as it is regardless of the clan courts or any individual or groups who want to gain power.

PS: Gagab is from the clan of Galkacyu it is his power base and he came to see the dude who was talking big on the BBC, and he did.

^^^Saxib I have noted your resent shared with Mogadishu clan court media of the supposed clan division between the Umar family of Galkacyu.

I understand where all of them are coming from, but it is not funny to us.

Duke.....In other the post, you stated your relatives are big guns in Xamar,and here you claimed Gaagab's power base is Gaalkacayo (since his Qabiil reside there), do you equate power with Qabiil supremacy?

This might explain why Yeey will never set a foot in Mogadisho?

Wasiirka Arr/Gudaha iyo Amniga ee Puntland oo shir jaraa'iid qabtay

Last Updated::2006-11-02 18:26:09

xaabsade_puntland_War.jpg

Gaalkacyo:- Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha iyo Amniga Puntland Md.Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade ayaa maanta shir jaraa'iid ku qabtay magaalada Gaalkacyo.

Wasiirka ayaa ka hadlay amaanka Puntland oo uu sheegay in maanta shirkii Golaha Wasiirada ee ka dhacay Xarunta Madaxtooyada Gaalkacyo diirada lagu saaray adkeynta amaanka Gobalada.

Wasiirka ayaa sidoo kale ka hadlay dadka isku dayaya in ay khal khal geliyaan Amniga gobalada Puntland, in aan loo dul qaadan doonin.

Wasiirka ayaa ku nuux nuuxsaday in aysan jirin karin xisbiyo ama koox siyaasadeed oo lid ku ah jiritaanka Puntland iyo Maamulkeeda, isla markaana gacan adag lagu qaban doono cidii sharuucda Jabisa.

Wasiirka Puntland ee Amniga ayaa sheegay in xabsiga la dhigay nin horey uga hadlay Idaacada BBC-da oo sheegay inuu Maxkamad furayo isla markaana uu u shaqeeyo Maxaakiimta Muqdisho, arrintaasi ayuu Axmed Xaabsade ku sheegay in ay tahay wax aan loo dulqaadan doonin.

Cabdifutaax Shirwac

HorseedNet.com - Gaalkacyo

Paragon   

Lol. Cheer up, man! Things you assume in your mind are making you see ghosts in the shadows. Umar iyo Cali Cusmaan iyo Cabdulle, whatever the case, what is there to resent or your meant recent? Or what have they done?

BTW: Does posting news articles that may or may not be against what you stand for or your clannist sentiment make you embittered? Darn, too bad man.

There is nothing personal here. As NGONGE use to say 'words on a screen' and nothing more.

^^It is the news that you was propogating from Mogadishu courts that was trying to fuel conflict within the clan of Galkacyu. Alhamdulilah, it was a silly story and no more.

Saxib, I do not get mad at mere tools, dont take it as an insult but I dont take you seriously it is the people behind you, and the news media. You are just a confused kinsmen.

Paragon   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^It is the news that you was propogating from Mogadishu courts that was trying to fuel conflict within the clan of Galkacyu. Alhamdulilah, it was a silly story and no more.

Saxib, I do not get mad at mere tools, dont take it as an insult but I dont take you seriously it is the people behind you, and the news media. You are just a confused kinsmen.

Duke, bal in aad nin wareersan tahay, you accuse me of using Mogadishu based media to 'divide' Gaalkacyo lol. Ok, you have made that claim and now let us see if you are lying or not. In the last two days, the threads I started concerning Puntland and Gaalkacyo issue, I have been using the following websites as primary sources (and others as secondary):

AllPuntland: New Islamic Court announced in N/Gaalkacyo; Cade reacts

Garowe Online: Top Puntland leaders in corruption raw

Somalitalk: Ethiopian soldier claimed the first Somali life

Somalitalk: No one was really arrested in Gaalkacyo, it was lies

The strange thing is, Duke, they are Puntlander websites! Where are the Mogadishu Media dividing Gaalkacyo? If you refuse to point that out for me, at least do it for the rest of the forumers who've to put up with your paranoia!

Duke, if you think I have been posting Mogadishu media in order to 'divide' Puntlanders then you are mistaken sxb. Before you make such accusations, isn't it better to be sure of your evidence? Of course there is no evidence, since for all the topics I posted in the Politics Section, more than 90% of the articles are from Puntlanders' websites :D .

PS: Who seems like a confused kinsman now? ;)

^^^Saxib I have made my point on many occasions. Two notable posts you made speaks volumes, one is the Toxic waste, and the other this clan courts nonsence in Galkacyu.

So dont try to back track, keep to your position.