Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Deadline nears + wepon handed over: PICS

Che

I am well aware of that. I believe the 4.5 formula was the one which allowed the four major clans to select 60 MPs each and the other small clans were to select 35. It might as well be called the clan formula. I never agreed to such procedure. It will only promote tribal dogma.

I don’t believe that i should be represented by a person or a group of people who only represent me because we happen to be from the same tribe/clan.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by CHE':

Fanisha,

Qabiilkaaga hadduu isku raacay inuu dawladda mucaarado, taasi wax wanaagsan oo lagu faano maaha.Midda labaad, qabiilkaaga ii shegg anaa kuu sheegaya toban dawlada ku jirta.

Did you say toban? looool you are so funny man!

It is not important to me but I am 100% sure that you won't even find one that represents my clan in the so called TFG.

I was just telling Duke to stop the "every clan" thing.

Hadaad aniga i way diiso waa wax lagu faano aad, waayo dawlad soomaaliyeed waa tii wax walba ka horeysiisa danaha dadka, dalka iyo diinta, laakiin dawladani waxay ushaqayneysaa Ameerika iyo Xabashida dantooda. 1. Ameerika "terrorist" kii ay raadinaysay ayay u soo qaqabanyaan. 2. Xabashaduna dekadii iyo waxkasta oo ay uga baahan yihiin ayay u isticmaalyaan.

So ha ii sheegin taniye tu kal ma heysaa inabti.

Abwaan   

/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Castro:

By this "estimate", over 240 technicals captured or destroyed? Where did you read that? Allpuntland? AllTFG? or was it AllGeneralDuke? LOL.

Salaado Cali Jeelle ayuu ka maqlay malaha...........u know the guy who once said.."nin Suudaani ah oo Cali Suudaani la yiraa, Nin Bakistaani ah oo Gacameey la dhaho iyo Kornayl Eretareeyaan baa hoggaaminaya ciidammada maxkamadaha"@lol....what a Xoolo illeen bakistaan Gacameey waa la baxaan?......Cali Suudaanna waa magac Suudaantu la baxdo@lol..........

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Fanisha:

quote:Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Sweetie - he's hardly going to list each member and their clan. Why don't u PM him your clan and he can sort this thing out for you? And then you can let us know the results. Waa run - hadal haan ma buuxshee - so this can be resolved quite quickly and easily if you do the above.

^^isqoroow bilaa qalin ayaa adi kula hadley mise attantion ayaad meelkale ka waydey.orodoo doorknob nimadaada meel kale la doono.
:D

Insults are the last refuge of the .....

If you want to banter with GD - have the courage to admit it. Otherwise do as I suggested if you have a burning desire to get an answer to your question.

BTW - welcome to public forums where individuals adress each other as and when they want and where 'attantion' is inversely related to the quality of your posts. :D