Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Universal TV failed to answer our phone calls!

Zack this is reason u fiirso sida loo qoray warkan.

Kn:
Maamul goboleedka Somaliland
ayaa joojisey shaqadii taleefishinka afka Soomaaliga ku hadla ee UNIVERSAL kadib markii wasiirka warfaafinta laga qaban waayay talefoon uu u direy madaxa UNIVERSAL

Mar hadii aad sidaa wax u qoraysid sow warkaagu dhinac kama rarna kamana foga xaqiiqada.

Wasiirku waa inuu dalka ka saaraa wariyayaasha Kismanyo online iyo wixii la mida

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ferguson:

Among the dictators(Godane, Aweys and Faroole) of the media, Siiranyo takes the cup for banning Ngonge's fav TV.
:D

War wasiirka daaya, farxaada wasiirnimada ayaa wali ku jirta. :D

Still, how big is the man's ego that it makes him suspend an entire TV station just because they didn't pick up the phone? And why was HE phoning anyway? Does he not have assistants who do summon poeple for him? Fii shay! I reckon the president should set up a committee to investigate.

The Faroole disease is bloody spreading.

The Zack   

NG LOOOOOOL@ithe president's committee.

I guess the minister was excercising his newly acquired powers LOL. Yup....how dare they ignore my calls..shut them off.

Wiil cusub, sidey ay KN soo qortay waa xaqiiqo sxb, maxaa khalad ah oo aad ku aragtaa?

^^^At every turn, a commitee should be set up to investigate. The ONLF landing, the looting of the money by UDUB, and now Universal TV.

The President needs to set up a commitee to investigate these commitees

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Ferguson:

Among the dictators(Godane, Aweys and Faroole) of the media, Siiranyo takes the cup for banning Ngonge's fav TV.

War wasiirka daaya, farxaada wasiirnimada ayaa wali ku jirta.

Still, how big is the man's ego that it makes him suspend an entire TV station just because they didn't pick up the phone? And why was HE phoning anyway? Does he not have assistants who do summon poeple for him? Fii shay! I reckon the president should set up a committee to investigate.

The Faroole disease is bloody spreading.
JB and speakers of Siiranyo is gaabiye. But fii shay and kuli akhbaar about your TV is on waagacusub. Soo qooranso! :D

Looool @ committe :D

At least Faroole had better excuse when he banned VOA. The secessionists cry because UniTV does not answer our phone calls haha ha

The Zack   

^ :D:D

Sources in Hargeisa state that the MInister is saying "wasiirnimadeyda beynu aaminsaneyn nimanku that's why they didn't answer my calls". :D