Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Universal TV failed to answer our phone calls!

That is the problem when your get your news about Hargeisa from Kismaayo..... :D

Here is the fact:

The government had concerns over the TV and they wanted to request a meeting to discuss those issues. The management failed to respond to the calls. This happened many times.

The Minister then TEMPORARILY suspended the Television to pressure them for the meeting.

Not a big deal indeed ........

The Zack   

JB,

Of course it aint big deal when you suspend an entire TV for "NOT ANSWERING YOUR CALLS". The minister got temper LOL. He got pissed of easily.

P.s. It is funny how you kinda denied the entire claim by stating it aint right to get your "Hargeisa news" from Kismayo sites and then ended up saying the same exact thing. They have suspended them, yea. :D:D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Jb-N I thought you were gonna tell us something different-basically the government get dissed
:D

:D:D me too, I thought he had different story - he ended up saying the exact same thing the article from KismayoNews stated.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

[QB] That is the problem when your get your news about Hargeisa from Kismaayo.....
:D

That is the bottomline :D

Warkii Hargeysa brought to you by Kismaayo News. :D

NASSIR   

JB, listen to VOA today. The so called minister said it on air that his department tried to get hold of the Universal staff or its director and his calls were not returned, thus he took the necessary steps for "contempt of authority"..

Zack is right and the KismaayoNews is verifiable through the VOA site.

Mise waan idin tusaa lol

The Zack   

JB,

So are you saying the first post of this thread was actually correct? I know you are human so you stand corrected icon_razz.gif .

Let's be objective here and talk about facts.

Fact #1: The minister called the TV station.

Fact #2: Nobody answered his calls. (Minister thinks they looked at the caller ID and ignored him? not sure :D ) Do they even have Caller ID's in that part of the world? IDK.

Fact #1: He suspended the TV.

Z

NASSIR   
Mida kale, war nimanyahoo wixii danta ummada ku jirta lagama leexdo. should my uncle is heading on the wrong direction, I'll be the first to criticize his actions/policies. We all MUST be guided by universal or our religious morality. In other words, truth, justice, rule of the law and integrity should be your guiding principles, not loyalty to clan and its properties.

The Zack   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

JB, listen to VOA today. The so called minister said it on air that his department tried to get hold of the Universal staff or its director and his calls were not returned, thus he took the necessary steps for "contempt of authority"..

Zack is right and the KismaayoNews is verifiable through the VOA site.

Mise waan idin tusaa lol

Nassir, exactly bro.

JB and others are in denial.

Rag iska celi iyo rabbi ka cabso meel ma wada galaan comes to one's mind.

We don't have to lie to defend our entities, you know. :D

NASSIR   

Exactly Zack.

Seriously, both of the break-away entities seem to be comparing notes when it comes to the freedom of the press and the unresolved issues of "SSC" and Galgala. The so called Information minister's order to close down Universal TV for covering up the Oog clashes, without deviating from its standard procedure is just tip of the iceberge.

The Zack   

Nassir,

Faroole was well-known on shutting up the media and our secessionist friends used to make fun of him. Now their boys are doing the same thing. They didn't answer my phone calls kulahaa LOL. Jaalle Wasiir nobody knows your number baa ka dhacday meesha.