Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Murder:::Sheikh hotel's militia start killing compaign, 3 youth murdered

Che: I have already answered that question I support none they are both dumb. Also this is not a Basketbal game its about life and death. The Sharif has more hope if he used his brain and got rid of some people. Though I am losing any hope for him.

The grave digging hi-hop loving Takfirs are not much to get excited about.

lool che sxb duke intaad iska deysid ee waxa yaal ka hadal. Adiga iyo adeerka shoongole somalidu waxey tirahda awrba awrkii ka dambeeya sanqaadkiisu ayuu leeyahay, so i can see where the dumb thinkinr originates from besides when you start to talk about my towns then it becomes my issue

Emperor   

Che, that was normal simple and genuine question posed by NN, which I have answered, I don't know why you are getting so excited over it...

Lazie, I am not against Sheikh hotel per se, I wish him best and infact I like to see him defeat Hassan Dahir, but I am only highlighting his failures...

Wacdaraha...Looooooo ooooooooL@my towns....Keep them duqa oo kalkooli oo laabta kuhey.

Duke....Sharif needs support. If you believe he's the last hope, then why not support him?

Emperor...The stakes are high in Xamar. I don't think one could afford to sit on the fence, or half-heartedly support the government. What happens has consequences for all!

^^^Che, who are you to tey to put words in other people's mouths? Who said anything about "last hope". The Sharif has made great mistakes, and this is the reason he failing today.

You & Fuad Shangoole dont need to make any mistake the lack of strength is why you are failing.

^Hadaad kalkooliney faa,iidadaa ugu fadhidid maxaa waaye.

Duke...Waxaa la yiri, fuleey baa qabiil ku daba ganbada. I'm sure Fuad could personally b*cht slap you here, there, and everywhere. I guess you could always Alla tol aheey. Fuad rooms freely in Xamar, while Yeey was cooped up in holde.

^^^Che your development has come along way. I am happy you are no longer ashamed of your family and dont pretend to be from other sub clans.

As for Fuad Shangoole, I am not really bothered about him, before he could even come close to the Duke he would have to go through my multitude of body guards and securtity detail..

As for roaming freely, the only place he roamed was in Sweden in Mogadishu he is hiding and getting attacked in villages all over.

Forget this defeating talk...Hopefully Sheik Sharif and Hassan can come together for the sake of their people. I want to see the spoilers..the yey supporters defeated.

Originally posted by Emperor:

Che, that was normal simple and genuine question posed by NN, which I have answered, I don't know why you are getting so excited over it...

Never mean more than that emperor.

Che, i Googled this shangoole guy to find out where his from in the hope that it would somehow explain this beef you and Duke have goin on here but all it just kept saying was that his from puntland and thats of infidels and blah blah. what the heck is goin on here?

Duke, something has to give here in this god forsaken country. The answer is not to criticize from the safety of the sidelines, something most Somalis like to do but i know is not in you or emperor's nature. If Somalis want a government, they have to choose the best of what reality gives them (Within reason, lunatics like the shabaab are lunatics) and fully stand behind that person/people against the entrenched interest of the dowladdiid, for without that support, there not be a national government. 2days shariif supporters fail to do that for the previous government and no matter what they say, in their hearts of hearts, they see they're foolishness. not a good idea to be today's unless as they say, history repeats itself.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Says a man who used to praise Alshabaab's suicide bombing and their rocket launching exercise against the TFG, when did you become a super nationalist... When did you become super nationalist, go tell Adeer Turki to stop killing innocents Somali middle shabelle...

Waraa been ha iga sheegin baabakuuto waaxid. Unlike you I support principles and not individuals ( or qabiil in your case). Today's TFG is way different than yesterday's even though that doesn't mean it will have my support no matter what.