Che -Guevara

We will take the water by force: Oromo Woman

11 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

More videos: Claims on Somaliland

deport them all have them need to be deported as soon as possible

3 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

deport them all have them need to be deported as soon as possible

Not as long as the old guard is in power and the promise of recognition is being dangled. By the way, Ethiopia said they will study or asses the process of recognizing Somaliland after they get the base and the port.

1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

Not as long as the old guard is in power and the promise of recognition is being dangled. By the way, Ethiopia said they will study or asses the process of recognizing Somaliland after they get the base and the port.

Trust me Che i know my people  this deal will not fly or no treaty will be ever discussed with Ethiopia .if Ethiopia doesnt announce the recogntition. Muse Biixi said that when the treaty is signed the recogntion will be clarified in there and stipulated in details. and Ethiopia will make it offficial to be the first UN member state that recognised Somaliland. if that isnt the case. And muse signs something like here is my sea and u can think about recognising Somaliland. Trust me Madaxtoooyada looogu dhacaya , oromada la raafayo ayuu muuse u raaacaya  ila Nazareth and u can believe that.

Is getting the recognition worthy since it would lead huge influx of Oromo? And who is to stay they will not annex the whole region. Think of Crimea. I think Arafaat mentioned that in another thread. The young children and young Oromo in Hargeisa are beginning to believe their land is theirs.

37 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Dhiig Oromo ayee leedahay, boqolkiina boqol ayee dhaantaa Soomaali ku sheega Soomaalida neceb ee Soomaalida sheegta haddana. Qoftaan jiljileecooda aragtay marka inay saan u hadasho lama yaabaayi.

• Like 1

ofcourse it is not worth it cause u need more then one country to recognise u to be in the United nations. But it seems the SL policy makers seem this this can be done with little casualties. I hope they dont sign anything with Ethiopia . at all as long as we are weak and have no real army that can protect the Land. Its suicidal to make such a deal. And 20 km is so much. The other thing  is Muse cant sell this deal to the public ,if recognition isnt on the table. The people have national obsession with Aqoonsi . Which led to this madnes. A better policy is to sit down with Somalia and use this as leverage against the Koonfurians to reach a final settlement . But sign nothing with the Ethiopians and the mad man abiye  it will be a grave mistake. Iyado waxba la seexeexin bay gaala madowdi sidan u hadlayan imagine if they actually settle there.

Arafaat   
4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Simple and clear explanation. 

This is exactly the point, Ethiopia’d ambition are not investment and access, but control and ownership.  Somaliland balaayo isku furtay, Oromadii wexe wada aamineen iney badu yagu iska leeyihiin. 

• Like 2

Tallaabo   
11 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

ofcourse it is not worth it cause u need more then one country to recognise u to be in the United nations. But it seems the SL policy makers seem this this can be done with little casualties. I hope they dont sign anything with Ethiopia . at all as long as we are weak and have no real army that can protect the Land. Its suicidal to make such a deal. And 20 km is so much. The other thing  is Muse cant sell this deal to the public ,if recognition isnt on the table. The people have national obsession with Aqoonsi . Which led to this madnes. A better policy is to sit down with Somalia and use this as leverage against the Koonfurians to reach a final settlement . But sign nothing with the Ethiopians and the mad man abiye  it will be a grave mistake. Iyado waxba la seexeexin bay gaala madowdi sidan u hadlayan imagine if they actually settle there.

Even before this give away of our land and sea to Ethiopia, we were facing a serious demographic problem from the uncontrolled influx of Oromos into our country. Today, I am certain that Oromos make up at least a quarter of Hargeisa's population and probably a similar proportion in Berbera. 

Tallaabo   

I went to Jiggiga last year and I was shocked at how far the city's demographic makeup has shifted in favour of the non-Somalis. Jigging will soon face ethic riots and will be declared as a federal territory just like Diridhabe before it. Then the capital of the Somali state will move again to another small town like Goday closer to our borders. This process of displacing the Somali people from their land will continue unopposed until Ethiopia's ambitions are realised.