Che -Guevara

We will take the water by force: Oromo Woman

Tallaabo   
3 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

no thats ridiculous Oromo are jus a few 

10.000  people  not more

You clearly haven't been to Somaliland recently. 

Illyria   
12 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Simple and clear explanation. 

The rational heads in SL are thinking along those lines, and understand the dangers of Abiy the wannabe emperor. Let us find and promote voices of the rational, and not the online numpties.

2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I went to Jiggiga last year and I was shocked at how far the city's demographic makeup has shifted in favour of the non-Somalis. Jigging will soon face ethic riots and will be declared as a federal territory just like Diridhabe before it. Then the capital of the Somali state will move again to another small town like Goday closer to our borders. This process of displacing the Somali people from their land will continue unopposed until Ethiopia's ambitions are realised. 

I would agree, and observed the same in my last trip to Jigjiga. I was shocked when I attended a graduation event at Jigjiga university.

13 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Is getting the recognition worthy since it would lead huge influx of Oromo?

Please let us not encourage the sick minds, the likes of XX in a conversation, they are lost causes. Some are now arguing SL should seek to join Ethiopia to shut up the Federal government. I have got family members, just like him, who argue out of spite, and would not blink an eye to sell off the whole of Somalia incl. SL for a day of recognition. 

7 hours ago, Arafaat said:

This is exactly the point, Ethiopia’d ambition are not investment and access, but control and ownership.

Absolutely. There was an article where Abiy was making the case for Reunification of the Horn. I'll see if I could find it.

• Thanks 1

Illyria   
2 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

You clearly haven't been to Somaliland recently. 

The same is true in Baydhaba, Bosaso, and Xamar.

20 minutes ago, Illyria said:

The rational heads in SL are thinking along those lines, and understand the dangers of Abiy the wannabe emperor. Let us find and promote voices of the rational, and not the online numpties.

I would agree, and observed the same in my last trip to Jigjiga. I was shocked when I attended a graduation event at Jigjiga university.

Please let us not encourage the sick minds, the likes of XX in a conversation, they are lost causes. Some are now arguing SL should seek to join Ethiopia to shut up the Federal government. I have got family members, just like him, who argue out of spite, and would not blink an eye to sell off the whole of Somalia incl. SL for a day of recognition. 

Absolutely. There was an article where Abiy was making the case for Reunification of the Horn. I'll see if I could find it.

What would u rather half a respected Somaliland sovreign recognised  Somaliland . Or a Somaliland  under Ethiopia colonization or under the hegonomy of ethiopia

i would never seek to join any other country and certainly not ethiopia a starvin marvin country ever , we didnt separate and fight to free our people , just to be under ethiopia are u crazy.

• Like 1

Arafaat   
3 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I went to Jiggiga last year and I was shocked at how far the city's demographic makeup has shifted in favour of the non-Somalis. Jigging will soon face ethic riots and will be declared as a federal territory just like Diridhabe before it. Then the capital of the Somali state will move again to another small town like Goday closer to our borders. This process of displacing the Somali people from their land will continue unopposed until Ethiopia's ambitions are realised. 

Personally I have not issue with movement people beyond tribal lines and national borders. But fact remains that as long as the Somali State is weak,  Somali people divided and fractured, and the Somali culture fragile that high levels of Oromo migration lead to cultural assimilation of natives, as per example of Dire Dawa and now Jigjiga. 

• Like 1

I am more concerned about genocidal behavior of the Oromo and the Ethiopian state. What they do to each other is an indication of what they will do to us.

• Like 1

Illyria   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

What would u rather half a respected Somaliland sovreign recognised  Somaliland . Or a Somaliland  under Ethiopia colonization or under the hegonomy of ethiopia

When the sovereignty and survival of the Somali people, irrespective of the region, is at stake, the Somali cause takes priority. For once in your sodding existence, leave the colonial legacy and borders to aside, and think as a legitimate son of Somali.  Are you able to compartmentalise? I do not give a toss about local polities or politicking. Are you able to do that?

As long as  u keep calling Somaliland a country of Millions of people a colonial legacy ur far from the truth. As if Somalia isnt a colonial creation who do u think made borders between Somalia and kenya and Somalia and Ethiopia. Do u think siyad barre made them or xaawo taako made them.

Illyria   

You are so bloody brain dead, you can not even read a simple sentence. Could you do us all a favour, and f@ck off back to the secessionist underground you have been squatting since Gooja Cadde, you uncouth arse.

Not so veiled threats by Abiy's boy

Translation (Google)

We achieved the renaissance dam not by being applauded, but by being sent from near and far, drumming threats, evaluating threats and intimidation both on land and in the air, and withstanding all kinds of pressure. So will the sea gate.

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

You are so bloody brain dead, you can not even read a simple sentence. Could you do us all a favour, and f@ck off back to the secessionist underground you have been squatting since Gooja Cadde, you uncouth arse.

u seem full emotions its just a discussion board not sure why u take it to serious. U made a comment with regards to Somaliland colonial legacy i called you out for it that Somalia isnt any different then Somaliland when it comes to its borders. i read between lines. I know u dont have an argument   to defend ur claim  and now u keep on ranting . So much for being a Somali nationalist