Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Howl Galka Beesha Caalamka Ee Sifaynta Xoogaga Al-Shabaab.

Haatu   

Howl Galka Beesha Caalamka Ee Sifaynta Xoogaga Al-Shabaab.

Labadii habeen ee lasoo dhaafay waxa dekadda Muqdisho ka dagayay hub cusub oo ay leedahay dowladda midnimo qaran, hubkaasoo loogu tala galay in lagu sugo amaanka Muqdisho iyo nawaaxigeeda. Hubkan ayaa wuxu hordhac u yahay ciidamo Afrikaan ah oo la filayo inay soo gaaraan Muqdisho dabayaaqada bishan, kuwaasoo ka dhigi doona toban kun ciidamada AMISOM ee horay u joogay Muqdisho.

Ciidamada AMISOM ayaa noqon doona kuwo bilaaba howlgalo lagu sugayo amaanka Muqdisho iyo Afgooye ka hor inta aysan u gudbin dalka intiisa kale. Ciidamada dowladda oo horkici doona howl galadaas ayaa lagu hubayn doonaa hubka soo dagay shalay iyo daraad. Waxana caawin doona howl galadaas ciidamo Itoobiyaan iyo Kenyaati ah oo kasoo talaabi doonaa xuduudaha Jubbada Hoose, Gedo, Bakool, Hiiraan iyo Galgaduud.

Hogaaminta howl galadaan ayaa waxa wadi doona si maqaar-saar saraakiishii hore ee xooga dalka Soomaliya oo hada ku sugan caasimadda Maraykanka Washington. Lama oga sida loogu guulaysan doono howl galka lagu sifaynayo Al-Shabaab, waxaase ka go'an beesha caalamka inay ka hortagaan awooda Al-Shabaab oo sii fidaysa.

____________________ __________________

how about that for a shirqool :D

Kashafa   

^^ Riddle me this, my dear Gaalo-raac: What is the mission that 10,000 African troops will accomplish that 50,000(if not more) Ethiopians have miserably failed ? Kan yoo ansar that quweeshan ?

Little people with little minds. Xataa mala fakaraayo. Sida cawaan camal aa waxaaa la maqlaa "African troops are coming(to kill, destroy, and occupy) markaas aa la qoslaa. Eee-hee, ee-hee.

kashafa wallahi would do wonders if he was the president. Thank Allah there are still somalis out there with self respect, dignity and dont have that slave menatlity that has befallen some.

Hunguri   

Waar horta Kashafa qof nool ma yahay smile.gif Mise waa sidii kii horee magaca Dalibaan soo qaadan jiray. SOL produces many stage drama, disguised players, simply to balance the load of discussion and opinions smile.gif . Kashafa, saaxiib anigaa Sheekh Shariif ka socdee. Give me your address, and we will have a hand talk of Bakoorad and Budh. Waana iga dhab !

Kashafa   

Somali Admiral, thanks akhi, the time will come when it is our generation's turn to lead Umada Soomaliyeed, and we must be ready, inshallah. As it were, that time is here. That time is now. It's our time to lead. And it's our time to serve.

Hunguri, war nin yahow maa ka joogtid ? war nin yahow ka waran hadaa kugu helo meel aysan joogin Amisom ? :D . Amaa la maqlaa nin qaylinaayo oo dahaayo: "Alayaaay, Antarnashanal Kamoonity, iga soo gaara. Balaayo baas oo Kashafa la dahaayo, built like a tank, aa meeshaan igu haysto. Wuxuu dhaar ku maray inoo karbaash'ka igu wadaayo inta aa Gaalo-raac'nimo ka towbad keenaayo. " Lol.

Nah, abti. Gacan-ka-hadal looma baahno.(except on the ground in Somalia against Isbahaysiga of Gaalo iyo Gaalo Raacyaal, Sharif-ite brand). Gather up all the TFG Gaalo-raac'yaal for me. We will sit down Bartamaha Barbershop-style camal. We're gonna record our discussion and put it on youtube for all of Somali-dom to see who has a vision for the future and is able to articulate it effectively and who is floundering in the swamp of cliches, waxaa-la-yiri, inta ay ka dhacthay, xaga ay ka booday, Shariif is our Savior(replacing Nur Cade).

Deal ? I'll let you know when I'm in town. Don't chicken out.

Kashafa   

I see my question has found no takers:

What is the mission that 10,000 African troops will accomplish that 50,000(if not more) Ethiopians have miserably failed ?

Why not up the ante ? Make it 20,000 African troops, 250 Mig-21 fighter jets, and 130 T-72 main battle tanks.

If billions of dollars in weaponry and hundreds of thousands of mercenaries were going to win wars, Hamid Karzai would be sitting pretty in Kabul today. Instead, just like Shaykh Hotel, he's confined to the Presidential Palace while the Taliban roam freely across the vast expanses of Afghanistan.

But as history has shown, the lowbred and the lowborn always think that selling out to the imperialists will give them the power. Yeah, ask Mr. Najibullah how profitable being a f'ing Gaalo-raac turned out:

Najibullah was captured by the Taliban and spent the rest of his days in virtual detention, and remained there until he was tortured, castrated, then killed in September 1996 by the Taliban who captured Kabul.

Mac Sonkur, biatch. (oh, oh, oh, I forgot to add the histronics: Mamma Mia!!! Sacre Blea!! Ziis is barbaric!!! Ziis is the work of savage cavemen. Oh poor Najibullah.

And very soon, you will get to ask Mr. Sharif Ahmed the very same question: Was it worth it, homey ?

Was it worth it ?

Yup, african union have no place in somali. If these people left somalia, the somalis will resolve their problems peacefully like they did so many times before.

i keep hearing the statement that somali has been without a govt since 1991. Well, its because foreign entities have been muddling in somali business since then!!

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Hunguri, war nin yahow maa ka joogtid ? war nin yahow ka waran hadaa kugu helo meel aysan joogin Amisom ?
:D
. Amaa la maqlaa nin qaylinaayo oo dahaayo: "Alayaaay, Antarnashanal Kamoonity, iga soo gaara. Balaayo baas oo Kashafa la dahaayo, built like a tank, aa meeshaan igu haysto. Wuxuu dhaar ku maray inoo karbaash'ka igu wadaayo inta aa Gaalo-raac'nimo ka towbad keenaayo. " Lol.

Nah, abti. Gacan-ka-hadal looma baahno.(except on the ground in Somalia against

Deal ? I'll let you know when I'm in town. Don't chicken out.

smile.gif Ma fogid, hadaad mar kaftamysid. Now, you sound more a human than a software pot ;) . Alright, will let you know my address and the area that I rule by msg. Laakiin, marka u horraysa aniga haddaad iga adkaatid smile.gif . I will cry out for my tribe not Xabashi and African troops. We will root you out dude :D

Haatu   

^^ Riddle me this, my dear Gaalo-raac: What is the mission that 10,000 African troops will accomplish that 50,000(if not more) Ethiopians have miserably failed ? Kan yoo ansar that quweeshan ?

Little people with little minds. Xataa mala fakaraayo. Sida cawaan camal aa waxaaa la maqlaa "African troops are coming(to kill, destroy, and occupy) markaas aa la qoslaa. Eee-hee, ee-hee.

my friend don't take me wrong i detest the presence of foreign troops on somali soil. and i am NOT amused by it.

Waxaan idin waydiiyey waxa aad beesha caalamka ugu yeeraysaan, waxa ay u qabteen soomaali maanta soomaali ka faa'iidey, xataa markaanu Dowladnimada sheeganeynay. Miyeysan ahey kuwii soomaali wax walba oo ay xaq u leedahay is hortaagi jiray. Misa waxaad tihiin misa waxaad tihiin kuwo aan danestayaal aheyn. Kuwa kale ee iyaguna ugu yeera wixii ka fikir geddisan gaalo raac. Waxaan idin waydeeyey inoo fasira islaam? Koley gaalo ayaad ku sheegteen wixii idinka fikir duwan'e inoo fasira islaamka aad wadataan.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Hunguri, sow adigan concede gareeyay iyadoon la is arag.
Kash-ka waa bootaala wuu ku waabsan.

smile.gif Gheele, sxb ninka waxaan rabaa inuu bannaanka usoo baxo. You know, its very hard to distunguish Alshabaab agents amongest women and children lol They wear Jilbaab, they put masks on their faces, they put on bed sheets. Name it smile.gif . Marka raggu banaanka ha usoo baxeen...

Fabregas   

[QB] : " Balaayo baas oo Kashafa la dahaayo, built like a tank, aa meeshaan igu haysto.

weightlifting.jpg

Hunguri; I wouldn't if I were you.

Kashafa   

^^ :D:D:D . I bench-press a respectable 180 pounds now, goal is to lift 300lb, 5 clean reps, by year's end inshallah.

Jaanjumow, no offense intended, abti. The designation Gaalo-raac is not a insult. It merely defines those who have chosen to side with Ethiopia, the African Union, and the Imperial powers of the world. It doesn't matter how many excuses you have as to why you are breaking bread with Cumar Xaashi, Cabdi Qaybdiid, and Mohamed Dheere. That is called Is-Qancis, ie rationalising. By supporting the TFG, you are by definition, a Gaalo-raac: one who seeks aid and protection from, and swears loyalty to, the entities that have been plotting against Somalia since the 1400s. Cumar Xaashi not only welcomed the Ethiopian incursion, but he gave the Ethiopians a carte blanche to come to into Somalia and do whatever the heck they feel like. As I said before, Cumar Xaashi and the TFG will be dismantled and disbanded. It's that simple. There are no other options here. You need to come to grips with that reality, make your bed well, and then sleep in it.

Hunguri, it's a deal. I understand inaa Reer Dubai tahay. I'll let you know when I'm in town.