Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

AbiyAhmedAli stated “after we have built our base and settled on the lughaya coast we will consider and look into the issue of recognition

Per Ethiopian Security Advisor

P.S, 

Muse Bihi was not even promised outright recognition.

Duufaan   
On 1/4/2024 at 5:14 AM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

good

Ethiopia already recognize Somaliland in their own way. 
Somaliland is a useful tool for Ethiopia and others  like Kenya who have border with Somalia. Somaliland has office in Ethiopia which they call embassy. They also have all kinds of different relashinship, military and spies. Abiya want sea if he recognizes Somaliland how he can get Somaliland sea. Somaliland will became sovereign country.  And in retaliation for now on anybody can recognize any Ethiopia region. Abiya want a sea and he will try to get it any means. But he does not have the power to do it. It was easier for him if he tried Ereteria. But they powerful militarly.

i doubt Somaliland would ever accept this deal if Ethiopia refuses to recognise Somaliland. Eventhough the share of Ethiopian airlines is good to have a share. But with out recogntion  i dont think the deal will fly . Lets wait and see what the Ethiopian and Somaliland final deal looks like

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i doubt Somaliland would ever accept this deal if Ethiopia refuses to recognise Somaliland. Eventhough the share of Ethiopian airlines is good to have a share. But with out recogntion  i dont think the deal will fly . Lets wait and see what the Ethiopian and Somaliland final deal looks like

Abiya has the MU and can use to occupy. He do not need Biixi and Somaliland anymore. He can use elements of Awdal state to help him. Biixi is now compromised and can not easily change the course unless he is willing to lose his position 

galbeedi   

Duufaan, 

Awdal State Movement never said or discussed about giving land in exchange for port. The whole issue was about investment or port lease. Furthermore, liberating Awdal was the most important thing before any investment from Ethiopia or anyone else and that didn’t change. I don’t believe a warlord who is in his last day is capable to sign anything. 

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Duufaan, 

Awdal State Movement never said or discussed about giving land in exchange for port. The whole issue was about investment or port lease. Furthermore, liberating Awdal was the most important thing before any investment from Ethiopia or anyone else and that didn’t change. I don’t believe a warlord who is in his last day is capable to sign anything. 

How are reer Awdal responding to this? Have they reached out to Mogadishu or tried to engage the mad man in Hargeisa?

galbeedi   

Che, 

There is a lot going on , I can only say that things will clear out within the next week or so. There are efforts to recognize Awdal as a member federal state as quickly as possible.

Will see. Let the dust settle for now. This Warlord Biixi is jumping from one frying pans from another. Desperate men do desperate things

42 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Che, 

There is a lot going on , I can only say that things will clear out within the next week or so. There are efforts to recognize Awdal as a member federal state as quickly as possible.

Will see. Let the dust settle for now. This Warlord Biixi is jumping from one frying pans from another. Desperate men do desperate things

impossible u need two states to be a federal state