Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

58 minutes ago, Illyria said:

20240107_205403.jpg.c5b501b45d53e2711e4316e140f014f6.jpg

Abiy tried so hard to convince OLA leaders to join him with promises of ministership among other things. It is a good idea they get ahead of this. They knew the brunt of Somali anger would be directed at Oromo civilians.

Also the chief of staff of Somaliland  nuuh ismacil tani is also in addis ababa to meet his counter part and meet with senior Ethiopian officials and Military officers 

The Abiy regime has, yet again, recklessly generated further instability in the Horn of Africa. In its desperate search for a popular cause to use to rally the country under its rule, it has callously endangered innocent lives. The regime remains the primary obstacle to peace in the region, now expanding its brand of divide-and-conquer politics beyond Ethiopia. In the face of these provocations, the enduring solidarity between Oromo and Somali communities remains steadfast. Do not be fooled by the social media agitators or the illegitimate clique in Arat Kilo, neither can ever undermine the historic and resilient alliance.

OLA International Spokesperson | follow

@OLF_OLA

/ http://t.me/odaatarbii | Press Enquiries: olf_ola.press@olf-olahq.org

1 minute ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Also the chief of staff of Somaliland  nuuh ismacil tani is also in addis ababa to meet his counter part and meet with senior Ethiopian officials and Military officers 

Xaaji,

How does Nuh Tani still have a job?

3 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Xaaji,

How does Nuh Tani still have a job?

I ask my self that every day he should have been sacked long time ago

• Like 1

The protests in Borama were peaceful today thank god for that , i actually Muse ordered the police to let people protests and should only intervene when property is damaged and it was for the most part peaceful

I doubt what he is saying is true the Somaliland as its entirely is very poor country with poor infrastrcuture  borama is actually doing very good in terms of development  compared to major other cities in Somaliland

Xaaj,

It is about preception but importantly, the feeling you have no control over your land and fate. The majority of Somalis are poor and suffering, but some at least have a sense of control over their future. Reer Awdal is in this group. Imagine one man giving a huge chunk of your ancestral land to a historical adversary without any input from you.